Kasich Little More Than A Turd In The Punchbowl

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
In the supposed "deal" between him, Rubio, and Cruz, Kasich made it clear this morning that he has no intention of helping the other candidates stop Trump. When asked about Rubio saying his voters should vote for Kasich in Ohio, little John claimed that was "crazy". Oh, and he added he'd like to win Florida...with all of the 5% in support he has there. It was Kasich who cost Rubio Virginia. It's been Kasich who's enabled the loudmouth moron Trump to flourish by splitting the opposition. Don't let the battered face, incessant bragging about his qualifications, and odd gestures fool you....this dork is pure O-hio...the butt-crack of America.

john-kasich-2016.jpg

Kasich might very well be the choice of the convention.

It won't be Rubio, Cruz, or Rubio,

Kasich might very well be the choice of the convention.

It won't be Rubio, Cruz, or Rubio,
You're an unmitigated idiot, Fakey. Kasich has no chance whatsoever. Cruz is the only one who has a prayer, and that's a very small one.

• Banned
Trump's lack of anything close to a policy position other than "trust me I built a great business" and increasingly belligerent behavior will end in Kasich holding on to O-hio which is where he belongs...it's a mercy vote. The reports out of Florida have Rubio SURGING and likely overtaking Trump's lead in absentee ballots cast weeks ago. Trump is in for a long, painful week. :eusa_clap:

Kasich will beat Trump by more than ten points. I think Trump will smash in Florida. And now Cruz is surging in Illinois.

Going to be a fun Tuesday.

There's a problem when you feel so strongly about your first pick that you feel the need to trash a good, decent alternative because you don't like his campaign strategy. Kasich has been a class act and has been one of the few candidates to stay out of the mud, not to mention the fact that he's done an excellent job governing as a conservative governor.

You're also being unreasonably hard on Trump. Trump would be a far better alternative than Hillary or Bernie. And if the neo-cons and establishment types would stop smearing him, he could unite the party and bring in millions of new voters at the same time. (I believe Kasich would also get a fair amount of reasonable Democrats and Independents.)

Trump is his own worse enemy.

He is going to find out he is accountable despite what he thinks.

Kasich stepped in it with Rubio.....turns out Kasich doesn't have enough valid signatures to be on the ballot in Pennsylvania. So Rubio's campaign has filed suit against him to keep him off. So a couple days after Kasich tells Rubio "he doesn't need Rubio's help to win O-hio and Rubio doesn't need his to lose Florida", now he's begging Rubio to drop the suit in Pennsylvania......like I said, a turd in the punchbowl.

Forum List

Back