Kathy Barnette running for Senate from Pennsylvania, will be the nightmare of Joe XiBiden and the Prog elites.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

"I'm Kathy Barnette, and I'm running to become the first Black Republican [w]oman elected to the US Senate," she tweeted along with a video announcing her candidacy. "I’ll be the voice we need to defend our rights."
She added: "And by the way, Joe, just because I believe in competent leadership doesn't mean 'I ain't Black!'"
She is calling out Joe XiBiden who worked with a KKK member to stop segregation of public schools. Also how he is the last white supremacist racist of the olden days. Cant wait to see the prog slave racists on this board calling her the usual names , Oreo, Uncle Tom, and other derogatory terms....

"I'm Kathy Barnette, and I'm running to become the first Black Republican [w]oman elected to the US Senate," she tweeted along with a video announcing her candidacy. "I’ll be the voice we need to defend our rights."
She added: "And by the way, Joe, just because I believe in competent leadership doesn't mean 'I ain't Black!'"
She is calling out Joe XiBiden who worked with a KKK member to stop segregation of public schools. Also how he is the last white supremacist racist of the olden days. Cant wait to see the prog slave racists on this board calling her the usual names , Oreo, Uncle Tom, and other derogatory terms....

What are her plans for all those Jewish space lasers, and the cannibalistic child sex rings that right wingers have been so upset about?

What are her plans for all those Jewish space lasers, and the cannibalistic child sex rings that right wingers have been so upset about?

i suggest you ask the source, not your comrades on this site. oh wait, you want some demonRAT bullshit answer.....i get it

i suggest you ask the source, not your comrades on this site. oh wait, you want some demonRAT bullshit answer.....i get it

So you think Marjory Green is a demonrat? Really?

Got it. You believe Jewish space lasers were used to burn California, and that your political opponents eat babies. How reasonable of you.

Growing up in the south .Most of the blacks that lived here were Republican and conservative. I m glad to see that political faction making in roads.

Got it. You believe Jewish space lasers were used to burn California, and that your political opponents eat babies. How reasonable of you.

This discussion is about a strong intelligent black woman that stayed off of the democratic plantation. Thoughts?

Civility has been tried for many decades. Even in a cutthroat profession like politics. Now Repubs have to be like you. Turn it into what you see on Prog dominated TV. Only the Politicians do it 24 hours a day including the Capitol building. Act like the Prog politicians, the TV hosts and entertainers. Its a winning agenda. Just the medicine you will deserve.

She is a smart chick. The Democrat Party hates her.

The Democrat Party hates smart chicks or smart guys or anybody with a brain.
Lol,.right! That's why we loved tRump so much!

Derp!

This discussion is about a strong intelligent black woman that stayed off of the democratic plantation. Thoughts?

The Democratic plantation? You have no idea how absurd that sounds to sane people, do you?

Forum List

Back