Kathy Boudin, member of Weather Underground imprisoned for her role in fatal robbery "but who later helped former inmates", (NYT phrase) dead @ 78

oh yes. Friends with obama buddies Bill and Bernadett/bernadine Ayers. They were involved in that...why aren't they in prison.

Thanks Obama...

1651467183993.png

oh yes. Friends with obama buddies Bill and Bernadett/bernadine Ayers. They were involved in that...why aren't they in prison.
And Susan Rosenberg who funded Black Lives Matter.

Boudin and Rosenberg were involved in the 1981 Brink's heist, but before that in breaking Assata Shakur out of prison.

Communist murderer passes away. Prayers for the families of the three men killed by her and her gang.

NYT are in a panic

Why didn't they mention her role in founding BLM? She's a lifelong terrorist who raised a terrorist son.

I laughed. I laughed. Then I laughed some more. Imagine a murderous bitch dying in prison where she should have died. It’s like Justice.

Credible evidence indicated that Bill Ayers' wife (retired law professor) Bernadine Dohrn wis involved in the planning of the Brinks robbery but the FBI declined to prosecute because they thought Dohrn would never get out of prison.

Ayers and Dohrn got legal passes because the FBI official referred to as Deepthroat in the Watergate scandal violated their constitutional rights while investigating them. Some irony there, imo.

The OP link doesn't support the OP's assertion that the NYT is in "a panic." Just more "non"patriot anti-American bs.

Ayers and Dohrn got legal passes because the FBI official referred to as Deepthroat in the Watergate scandal violated their constitutional rights while investigating them. Some irony there, imo.

The OP link doesn't support the OP's assertion that the NYT is in "a panic." Just more "non"patriot anti-American bs.
The government now can call anyone a terrorist. With all of the law enforcement, security, spies, and criminal agents at the national level with sellouts at local areas, the die has been cast.

Forum List

Back