🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh to decide if libs can get Trump's tax returns.

Afghanistan was a war we won in no time and Bush gave it away to go to Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy or something ridiculous. Libya was a civil war against a terrorist horrible dictator and we saved the people who were rebelling against him from a full-scale massacre by the skin of their teeth. He is gone now and they are happy about it. That is not a war when you don't lose any people at all-a police action to protect the people against that goddamn a******. The rest are all Republican Wars obviously. And this all started with their usual stupid covert crap. Reagan's pal Saddam. Great idea.

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korean - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Libya - Reagan
Grenada - Reagan
Iraq - Bush
Kosovo - Clinton
Iraq - Clinton
Iraq - Bush
Afghanistan - Bush
Libya - Obama
Waziristan - Obama

Seems to me the two parties like war, Democrats lead 8-5.
The first three we were obviously Forfed into. 5 -5

Clinton's Wars no Americans killed not Wars. Ditto Obama and Libya.

Was there a Stan? Give me a break.....

No idea what you said.

You should have just said "I'm sorry, you are right they did say those things".
The first three are Wars we were forced into.

Police actions like Grenada and Reagan Libya don't count either. the only ones that really piss me off are the bush Iraq War based on lies and the stupidest war ever that destroyed the Middle East and we will be screwed by that for years to come. And the Nixon Vietnam War. He promised to get us out so we had 30,000 people killed for nothing. He bombed the s*** out of Hanoi and North Vietnam when it was obvious the only way we could win the war was to kill every Vietnamese person there was lol aaarrrggghhh. While you are at it you should also include John Foster Dulles crap in Iran Central America, Kissinger crap in Chile and Argentina, Reagan rumsfeld crap in Iraq Iran Nicaragua El Salvador etc etc. They just love that covert crap going after popularly elected governments that has never worked anywhere in the long run.....

You can add the failed covert crap of trying to unseat the current US President to the list.
Actually nothing could be more transparent than this. Trump has admitted to doing exactly what he's being impeached for....

Samuel Alito is 69 and was nominated by President Bush 43 and has only served 14 years coming up in January.

You might want to consider revising your post.

Oops, I mean Stephen Breyer. The Clarence Thomas point stands: should resign and let Trump appoint a younger conservative.

Wikipedia: August 15, 2019, marks the 81st birthday of US Supreme Court Justice Stephen G. Breyer. President Bill Clinton appointed Breyer in 1994 to what had previously been “the Jewish seat” until Richard Nixon’s appointment of Harry Blackmun.

I just can`t understand how you couldn`t differentiate between Trump and HC with the second one spending her last 25 years under a microscope. I didn`t like her but we did know her. The other guy was clearly repulsive and crooked and had always been crooked. The 4,000 "grads" at Trump U. were a pretty good clue.

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

And Trump was Trump. No redeeming values at all.

I'm done voting for the "lesser evil". The lesser evil is still evil.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.
Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

Benghazi was about a video.

I stated where I lived.
The CIA and everyone who lives in the real world knows the video triggered many attacks on our embassies earlier that day. Why do you think the last one was any different? I'll tell you why GOP propaganda. Even Fox reported that it was triggered by the video that night until they got the word what the GOP line was going to be.... That is no lie.

There is just something wrong with you.
There were 20 other embassy attacks earlier that day because of that video, but the one in Benghazi wasn't? What a load of crap, super duper.

She believed the bushies and general Powell saying that Iraq was close to getting nuclear weapons. Total balderdash from jingoistic assholes who were basically listening to one cretin the whole time. The GOP is a swamp of garbage propaganda.

The Democrats were saying the same thing before Bush did.
Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD
Based on GOP lies. And your link doesn't work. most of these are about chemical weapons which we knew he had because Reagan basically gave them to him cuz he was our pal LOL. The rest are after general Powell told us a bunch of crap too, all based on one Iraqi scumbag who would say anything the GOP wanted....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1M3lq4Q2BwsoaOiJ-qWXK4&cshid=1576370519930

If my link doesn't work how do you know what it says?

Franco is just fun, no logic, no knowledge, nothing but the propaganda that his Dem leadership spoon feds him.

Trump has had a very fine week despite being impeached.
Winning. What is there left to say?

Justices to take up dispute over subpoenas for Trump records
Scheduled months away. Trump could have a couple of other Justices on the court by then.

The Republicans set the precedent. There will be no new justices until after the election.
That would be true if the dems controlled the senate, but they don't.

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

And Trump was Trump. No redeeming values at all.

I'm done voting for the "lesser evil". The lesser evil is still evil.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.
Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

Benghazi was about a video.

I stated where I lived.
The CIA and everyone who lives in the real world knows the video triggered many attacks on our embassies earlier that day. Why do you think the last one was any different? I'll tell you why GOP propaganda. Even Fox reported that it was triggered by the video that night until they got the word what the GOP line was going to be.... That is no lie.

There is just something wrong with you.
There were 20 other embassy attacks earlier that day because of that video, but the one in Benghazi wasn't? What a load of crap, super duper.

No there wasn't.

no actually I don't I just enjoy screaming at brainwashed functional morons like you. In 12 years on message boards only one person has changed sides. And I got him to do it. Want to know how? Google the only tax graph you need to know, it shows we have a flat tax system a disgrace. also Google the demise of the middle class fact left, which shows that the non-rich have been going to hell since 1982 and Reagan give away to the rich tax rates which we still have. Not only are they greedy but they are also incredible Liars. And incredibly incompetent. They allowed 911 through sheer incompetence and then compounded it by wrecking the Middle East who had nothing to do with it. Only propaganda makes this garbage possible. 80% thought Saddam was behind 9/11 when we attacked him. Jingoistic brainwash for the whole country.... Including Hillary

So Hillary is easily brainwashed and you wanted me to vote for her? Sanders voted NO on Iraq.
She believed the bushies and general Powell saying that Iraq was close to getting nuclear weapons. Total balderdash from jingoistic assholes who were basically listening to one cretin the whole time. The GOP is a swamp of garbage propaganda.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD
After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched 700 sites for WMDs and found nothing it mattered not what any Democrat said. One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco and the man`s name is not John Kerry or Bill Clinton. Why is it that Hans Blix`s work has been scrubbed form history? The vote to authorize a war was not a declaration of war. The vote was designed to convince SH to allow weapons inspectors into Iraq and it worked. The goons and the one goonette who lied us into Iraq should be behind bars for life. There`s a reason why Gomer Bush is living out his life in exile on a fake ranch is an ugly state.

So Hillary is easily brainwashed and you wanted me to vote for her? Sanders voted NO on Iraq.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD
After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched 700 sites for WMDs and found nothing it mattered not what any Democrat said. One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco and the man`s name is not John Kerry or Bill Clinton. Why is it that Hans Blix`s work has been scrubbed form history? The vote to authorize a war was not a declaration of war. The vote was designed to convince SH to allow weapons inspectors into Iraq and it worked. The goons and the one goonette who lied us into Iraq should be behind bars for life. There`s a reason why Gomer Bush is living out his life in exile on a fake ranch is an ugly state.

I'm not trying to defend Bush. No one has scrubbed Blix from the history. Where in the world did you come up with this? He even has his own wiki entry.

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

I replied to a statement about the lies that Bush was telling about Iraq. I do not disagree that he did. He absolutely should have been held accountable for those lies. I don't know how he can sleep at night for that he did. I simply noted that he was not the only one telling those lies and those lies were being told even before Bush was elected.

Obama lied us into Syria also.........and the beat goes on.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

I'm not trying to defend Bush. No one has scrubbed Blix from the history. Where in the world did you come up with this? He even has his own wiki entry.

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

I replied to a statement about the lies that Bush was telling about Iraq. I do not disagree that he did. He absolutely should have been held accountable for those lies. I don't know how he can sleep at night for that he did. I simply noted that he was not the only one telling those lies and those lies were being told even before Bush was elected.

Why mention the lies told before Bush was elected at all when they played no role in our criminal invasion?Again...Hans Blix exposed the lies as being lies.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

Why mention the lies told before Bush was elected at all when they played no role in our criminal invasion?Again...Hans Blix exposed the lies as being lies.

Why? Because even after eight years of a (D) president the wars expanded.

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

How many U.S. soldiers have died in "Obama`s wars" besides the 8 in Syria since 2014? Try as you might you`re failing to make a case for the Ds being responsible for the Iraq tragedy.

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

How many U.S. soldiers have died in "Obama`s wars" besides the 8 in Syria since 2014? Try as you might you`re failing to make a case for the Ds being responsible for the Iraq tragedy.

Lol......poor attempt at spinning.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

What lie was that super duper? Meanwhile you say there were no protests against the video?? you are as bad as the GOP dupes and in fact you are one like many Independents and even Democrats.... From wiki protests against the video...

"Egyptian TV host Sheikh Khaled Abdullah, in his broadcast of September 8 on Al-Nas television, criticized the film's depiction of Muhammad.[83] Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi urged the United States government to prosecute the film producers whom he referred to as "madmen".[84] The U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement condemning what it called "continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims," an apparent reference to the video.[85]

The showings of the film's trailer resulted in massive and sometimes violent protests and deaths and hundreds of injuries in several cities in the world."

That guy also owns the station and is bigger than Rush Limbaugh by far in the Middle East. There is also a map that shows protests in every country in the Middle East and Europe... The biggest one is in Cairo September 11th.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

What lie was that super duper? Meanwhile you say there were no protests against the video?? you are as bad as the GOP dupes and in fact you are one like many Independents and even Democrats.... From wiki protests against the video...

"Egyptian TV host Sheikh Khaled Abdullah, in his broadcast of September 8 on Al-Nas television, criticized the film's depiction of Muhammad.[83] Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi urged the United States government to prosecute the film producers whom he referred to as "madmen".[84] The U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement condemning what it called "continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims," an apparent reference to the video.[85]

The showings of the film's trailer resulted in massive and sometimes violent protests and deaths and hundreds of injuries in several cities in the world."

That guy also owns the station and is bigger than Rush Limbaugh by far in the Middle East. There is also a map that shows protests in every country in the Middle East and Europe... The biggest one is in Cairo September 11th.

You showed where some talking head condemned the video on some broadcast.

Everything we was told about Benghazi was a lie.

We were running arms out of Benghazi to arm people who ended up using those arms against our troops.

That should have been treated as treason.

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

We were running arms out of Benghazi to arm people who ended up using those arms against our troops.

Yep you are a total GOP dupe. voting for the green party is the dumbest crap I've ever heard of.... We weren't running that you jackass, that was the militias in Benghazi which we had absolutely no control over.....

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

Yep you are a total GOP dupe. voting for the green party is the dumbest crap I've ever heard of.... We weren't running that you jackass, that was the militias in Benghazi which we had absolutely no control over.....
Oops brainwashed functional jackass etc etc LOL

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

LOL, yeah those militias are known for their arms building capabilities. Lol

Forum List

Back