🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh to decide if libs can get Trump's tax returns.

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

And Trump was Trump. No redeeming values at all.

I'm done voting for the "lesser evil". The lesser evil is still evil.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.
Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

Benghazi was about a video.

I stated where I lived.
what the f*** is wrong with you? I don't know where you live I never saw what you said about it or I would not ask. Jesus Christ another goddamn moron. Oops brain-washed functional moron... My location is right there for anybody who cares.

I stated where I lived in a post a few back when I was asked the first time.
I really don't give a s*** where you live except to find out whether it is a easily Democratic state or not. I'm trying to find out how big of an idiot you are...

He posted where he was from, dupe. Learn to read.

I stated where I lived.
The CIA and everyone who lives in the real world knows the video triggered many attacks on our embassies earlier that day. Why do you think the last one was any different? I'll tell you why GOP propaganda. Even Fox reported that it was triggered by the video that night until they got the word what the GOP line was going to be.... That is no lie.

And you expect me to listen to you concerning who to vote for. Lol.....not going to happen.
no actually I don't I just enjoy screaming at brainwashed functional morons like you. In 12 years on message boards only one person has changed sides. And I got him to do it. Want to know how? Google the only tax graph you need to know, it shows we have a flat tax system a disgrace. also Google the demise of the middle class fact left, which shows that the non-rich have been going to hell since 1982 and Reagan give away to the rich tax rates which we still have. Not only are they greedy but they are also incredible Liars. And incredibly incompetent. They allowed 911 through sheer incompetence and then compounded it by wrecking the Middle East who had nothing to do with it. Only propaganda makes this garbage possible. 80% thought Saddam was behind 9/11 when we attacked him. Jingoistic brainwash for the whole country.... Including Hillary

So Hillary is easily brainwashed and you wanted me to vote for her? Sanders voted NO on Iraq.
She believed the bushies and general Powell saying that Iraq was close to getting nuclear weapons. Total balderdash from jingoistic assholes who were basically listening to one cretin the whole time. The GOP is a swamp of garbage propaganda.
I preferred Sanders myself and voted for him in the New York primary and I wouldn't mind him again now. But any Democrat is so much better than any Republican it's ridiculous. Only brainwash makes this crap possible. And pussy Democrats and corporate pundits...

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.
And where we're all these innocent people killed?

Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia, Iraq, Yemen........
Afghanistan was a war we won in no time and Bush gave it away to go to Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy or something ridiculous. Libya was a civil war against a terrorist horrible dictator and we saved the people who were rebelling against him from a full-scale massacre by the skin of their teeth. He is gone now and they are happy about it. That is not a war when you don't lose any people at all-a police action to protect the people against that goddamn a******. The rest are all Republican Wars obviously. And this all started with their usual stupid covert crap. Reagan's pal Saddam. Great idea.

What did we win in Afghanistan? Republicans are not the ones who got us involved in Syria, Lybia or Yemen.
The northern alliance won the war in Afghanistan but we had to go in and f*** it all up. Which part of Syria are you talking about, helping rebels against another terrorist dictator? Or going in after isis? Certainly we did not give the place away to Putin and Assad and screw over our allies. Libya was a police action we can all be proud of. Yemin is a war that we are barely involved in. That is Trump's pal the Saudi dictator doing that. In other words Democrats are just trying to get out of these places that the Republicans got us involved in because they are idiots.

We waged war during all 8 years under Obama. We increased the number of countries we are waging wars in also.

I will no longer vote for that. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be, there is no President Trump today.

I stated where I lived.
The CIA and everyone who lives in the real world knows the video triggered many attacks on our embassies earlier that day. Why do you think the last one was any different? I'll tell you why GOP propaganda. Even Fox reported that it was triggered by the video that night until they got the word what the GOP line was going to be.... That is no lie.

And you expect me to listen to you concerning who to vote for. Lol.....not going to happen.
no actually I don't I just enjoy screaming at brainwashed functional morons like you. In 12 years on message boards only one person has changed sides. And I got him to do it. Want to know how? Google the only tax graph you need to know, it shows we have a flat tax system a disgrace. also Google the demise of the middle class fact left, which shows that the non-rich have been going to hell since 1982 and Reagan give away to the rich tax rates which we still have. Not only are they greedy but they are also incredible Liars. And incredibly incompetent. They allowed 911 through sheer incompetence and then compounded it by wrecking the Middle East who had nothing to do with it. Only propaganda makes this garbage possible. 80% thought Saddam was behind 9/11 when we attacked him. Jingoistic brainwash for the whole country.... Including Hillary

So Hillary is easily brainwashed and you wanted me to vote for her? Sanders voted NO on Iraq.
She believed the bushies and general Powell saying that Iraq was close to getting nuclear weapons. Total balderdash from jingoistic assholes who were basically listening to one cretin the whole time. The GOP is a swamp of garbage propaganda.

The Democrats were saying the same thing before Bush did.

I preferred Sanders myself and voted for him in the New York primary and I wouldn't mind him again now. But any Democrat is so much better than any Republican it's ridiculous. Only brainwash makes this crap possible. And pussy Democrats and corporate pundits...

You noted that Hillary was brainwashed. I will no longer vote for any candidate that still supports us in these wars.

You are supremely ignorant of reality.

Just because you've been sucked in. I don't get pissed when people don't vote for the same party as me.

People sure did when I voted for Stein.
Idiots like you got George W bush and Trump elected. Total disasters for what you want. If you live in a total Democratic State I don't mind, but if you live in Florida or Wisconsin you are an idiot.

There we go. Never disappointed. Bush, Obama, Trump.....it's all the same.
You are certainly an idiot. Try the real world. Republicans and Democrats are the opposite, Democrats just want to be elected oh, that is the difference between them and the greens. So are you from a democratic state or not or is that another secret along with all your evidence?

West Virginia is where I live.
Be sure to brush your toof tonight.

You are supremely ignorant of reality.

Just because you've been sucked in. I don't get pissed when people don't vote for the same party as me.

I just can`t understand how you couldn`t differentiate between Trump and HC with the second one spending her last 25 years under a microscope. I didn`t like her but we did know her. The other guy was clearly repulsive and crooked and had always been crooked. The 4,000 "grads" at Trump U. were a pretty good clue.

Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

I stated where I lived.
You still believe that claptrap? Even those pushing that lie have since backed off of it.

I just can`t understand how you couldn`t differentiate between Trump and HC with the second one spending her last 25 years under a microscope. I didn`t like her but we did know her. The other guy was clearly repulsive and crooked and had always been crooked. The 4,000 "grads" at Trump U. were a pretty good clue.

I stated where I lived.
You still believe that claptrap? Even those pushing that lie have since backed off of it.

I don't think you followed the conversation.

Afghanistan was a war we won in no time and Bush gave it away to go to Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy or something ridiculous. Libya was a civil war against a terrorist horrible dictator and we saved the people who were rebelling against him from a full-scale massacre by the skin of their teeth. He is gone now and they are happy about it. That is not a war when you don't lose any people at all-a police action to protect the people against that goddamn a******. The rest are all Republican Wars obviously. And this all started with their usual stupid covert crap. Reagan's pal Saddam. Great idea.

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korean - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Libya - Reagan
Grenada - Reagan
Iraq - Bush
Kosovo - Clinton
Iraq - Clinton
Iraq - Bush
Afghanistan - Bush
Libya - Obama
Waziristan - Obama

Seems to me the two parties like war, Democrats lead 8-5.

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korean - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Libya - Reagan
Grenada - Reagan
Iraq - Bush
Kosovo - Clinton
Iraq - Clinton
Iraq - Bush
Afghanistan - Bush
Libya - Obama
Waziristan - Obama

Technically Eisenhower got us involved in Vietnam but I suppose you can argue that the actual involvement of US soldiers started later.

The sad thing is Eisenhower really knew better.

Bologna.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korean - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Libya - Reagan
Grenada - Reagan
Iraq - Bush
Kosovo - Clinton
Iraq - Clinton
Iraq - Bush
Afghanistan - Bush
Libya - Obama
Waziristan - Obama

The first three we were obviously Forced into. 5 -5

Clinton's Wars no Americans killed not Wars. Ditto Obama and Libya.

Was there a Stan? Give me a break.....

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korean - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Libya - Reagan
Grenada - Reagan
Iraq - Bush
Kosovo - Clinton
Iraq - Clinton
Iraq - Bush
Afghanistan - Bush
Libya - Obama
Waziristan - Obama

The first three we were obviously Forfed into. 5 -5

No idea what you said.

You should have just said "I'm sorry, you are right they did say those things".

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD
Based on GOP lies. And your link doesn't work. most of these are about chemical weapons which we knew he had because Reagan basically gave them to him cuz he was our pal LOL. The rest are after general Powell told us a bunch of crap too, all based on one Iraqi scumbag who would say anything the GOP wanted....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1M3lq4Q2BwsoaOiJ-qWXK4&cshid=1576370519930

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD
Based on GOP lies. And your link doesn't work. most of these are about chemical weapons which we knew he had because Reagan basically gave them to him cuz he was our pal LOL. The rest are after general Powell told us a bunch of crap too, all based on one Iraqi scumbag who would say anything the GOP wanted....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1M3lq4Q2BwsoaOiJ-qWXK4&cshid=1576370519930

If my link doesn't work how do you know what it says?

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korean - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Libya - Reagan
Grenada - Reagan
Iraq - Bush
Kosovo - Clinton
Iraq - Clinton
Iraq - Bush
Afghanistan - Bush
Libya - Obama
Waziristan - Obama

No idea what you said.

The first three are Wars we were forced into.

Police actions like Grenada and Reagan Libya don't count either. the only ones that really piss me off are the bush Iraq War based on lies and the stupidest war ever that destroyed the Middle East and we will be screwed by that for years to come. And the Nixon Vietnam War. He promised to get us out so we had 30,000 people killed for nothing. He bombed the s*** out of Hanoi and North Vietnam when it was obvious the only way we could win the war was to kill every Vietnamese person there was lol aaarrrggghhh. While you are at it you should also include John Foster Dulles crap in Iran Central America, Kissinger crap in Chile and Argentina, Reagan rumsfeld crap in Iraq Iran Nicaragua El Salvador etc etc. They just love that covert crap going after popularly elected governments that has never worked anywhere in the long run.....

I stated where I lived.

There is just something wrong with you.

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korean - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Libya - Reagan
Grenada - Reagan
Iraq - Bush
Kosovo - Clinton
Iraq - Clinton
Iraq - Bush
Afghanistan - Bush
Libya - Obama
Waziristan - Obama

No idea what you said.

The first three are Wars we were forced into.

Police actions like Grenada and Reagan Libya don't count either. the only ones that really piss me off are the bush Iraq War based on lies and the stupidest war ever that destroyed the Middle East and we will be screwed by that for years to come. And the Nixon Vietnam War. He promised to get us out so we had 30,000 people killed for nothing. He bombed the s*** out of Hanoi and North Vietnam when it was obvious the only way we could win the war was to kill every Vietnamese person there was lol aaarrrggghhh. While you are at it you should also include John Foster Dulles crap in Iran Central America, Kissinger crap in Chile and Argentina, Reagan rumsfeld crap in Iraq Iran Nicaragua El Salvador etc etc. They just love that covert crap going after popularly elected governments that has never worked anywhere in the long run.....

You can add the failed covert crap of trying to unseat the current US President to the list.

Bologna.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

If my link doesn't work how do you know what it says?
I googled it. Google is your friend.

Forum List

Back