Kayleigh McEnany owns the podium in Press Briefing. Professional, polite, prepared and powerful...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
That's how you own the podium. It's like she was in the military she is so precise and on point.

Strong, without overdoing it, trying too hard or appearing defensive. Prepared with responses and effective at managing the room.

She's the right person for Trump to have leading into the election. I hope if he gets re-elected, he finds a good role for her in the administration if she so chooses.

Last edited:
That's how you run the podium. It's like she was in the military she is so precise and on point.

Strong, without overdoing it, trying too hard or appearing defensive. Prepared with responses and effective at managing the room.

She's the right person for Trump to have leading into the election. I hope if he gets re-elected, he finds a good role for her in the administration if she so chooses.
In the OP title you forgot to add obfuscating liar like her boss!!

That's how you run the podium. It's like she was in the military she is so precise and on point.

I agree, mr. shockedcanadian, Ms. McEnany is a joy to the soul of those of us who mourn the days when politeness ruled the day in the House and Senate. When Ms. Pelosi is ushered out of her "I'm the most important person in the world" job, that is likely to happen. She will find that all that sinfulness and lying has no place in the halls of Congress. If she continues on her arrogant ways and means, her exodus will be sooner rather than later. "This business of punching the daylights out of the people's chosen President when she wants to coup him, then this weasly little prayers she says she makes for truly bad causes, then reversion back into punching the daylights out of President Trump, recitations of more insincere homilies, and back to beating up on President Trump--all this bipolar crap is gonna end. Period.

In the OP title you forgot to add obfuscating liar!

No, I forgot confidence. That's what she showed.

I believe confidence is all about competence and faith in oneself. She has that. No need to come off as angry, just project competence, swat away any attempts to hurt the administration and America. She does it well. In a nice, cool manner.

And she tells one lie after another. But we already know trumpkins aren’t concerned with actual reality. That’s why they’re little sheeple.

She is saving Rrump approval ratings from going below 35% and playing a major role in supporting anorexia.

What Trump staffer could compete in the looks dept. with the likes of Pelosi? She is kind of attractive so sissie democrats will automatically dislike her.

Good Lord that woman is a lying idiot. Guess she's your kind of lying idiot!! :rolleyes-41:

3zwxdp.jpg

What Trump staffer could compete in the looks dept. with the likes of Pelosi? She is kind of attractive so sissie democrats will automatically dislike her.
Tea bagger trumpoholic logic, compare a 32-year-old woman to an 80-year-old woman.

I believe confidence is all about competence and faith in oneself. She has that. No need to come off as angry, just project competence, swat away any attempts to hurt the administration and America. She does it well. In a nice, cool manner.
You've also outlined traits of a pathological liar, just like her Boss! I'll go with Door #1 and their pathological symptoms and the vast trove of evidence both blondes have displayed!!!!

If this is your standard, and you think that she meets it, you must be a terrible fool. She's just one more piece of trash in a White House full of them.

In the OP title you forgot to add obfuscating liar like her boss!!

Probably because its not true.

You've also outlined traits of a pathological liar, just like her Boss! I'll go with Door #1 and their pathological symptoms and the vast trove of evidence both blondes have displayed!!!!

The fear in your words is utterly delicious.

Incorrect, the thread is not about liberal democrats.
Let me guess, you just got your troll kit from Trump Central and you're trying it out on those who aren't in lockstep with the bent and rusted metronome in your kit! (see section 2(A) of your manual) You need to read and understand the fucking instruction manual, fool!

You made the very common error of your ilk that if someone makes negative remarks or does not agree 100% with the Trumper political clan, that person or group must be a "Liberal Democrat", silly child! No other conclusion can fit in your upside down world! But let's look at some numbers, 'Kay?

Go to this link ~~ Party Affiliation ~~ and check out the percentages of Reps, Dems and Indys set in columns. No need to go any further than the top row which indicates that the Left column displaying the percentage of folks identifying as Reps, the center column with the percentage of Indies and the right column Dems.

Now with Reps making up only 25% of those responding to this particular and most recent Gallup Poll and Dem's making up only 31% and Indies totaling 40%, that leaves you with a probability of being correct less that 1 in 3. Given I'm an old school Conservative that shit canned the GOP on Aug 9th, 1974 when Nixon boarded Marine 1 for the last time in total disgrace. It looks like your minders at GOP Lemming Central, AKA Trump Central sent you one of the 100% defective kits stuffed with Bull Shit and a bent divining rod. Wise up and think through shit before talking out of your ass!

Kayleigh is the genius who proclaimed early this year that Trump would never let COVID into the US.

She's super smart.

Let me guess, you just got your troll kit from Trump Central and you're trying it out on those who aren't in lockstep with the bent and rusted metronome in your kit! (see section 2(A) of your manual) You need to read and understand the fucking instruction manual, fool!

You made the very common error of your ilk that if someone makes negative remarks or does not agree 100% with the Trumper political clan, that person or group must be a "Liberal Democrat", silly child! No other conclusion can fit in your upside down world! But let's look at some numbers, 'Kay?

Go to this link ~~ Party Affiliation ~~ and check out the percentages of Reps, Dems and Indys set in columns. No need to go any further than the top row which indicates that the Left column displaying the percentage of folks identifying as Reps, the center column with the percentage of Indies and the right column Dems.

Now with Reps making up only 25% of those responding to this particular and most recent Gallup Poll and Dem's making up only 31% and Indies totaling 40%, that leaves you with a probability of being correct less that 1 in 3. Given I'm an old school Conservative that shit canned the GOP on Aug 9th, 1974 when Nixon boarded Marine 1 for the last time in total disgrace. It looks like your minders at GOP Lemming Central, AKA Trump Central sent you one of the 100% defective kits stuffed with Bull Shit and a bent divining rod. Wise up and think through shit before talking out of your ass!
Some thin-skinned weenie got triggered^^^ Lol.

Forum List

Back