Kayleigh McEnany owns the podium in Press Briefing. Professional, polite, prepared and powerful...

Yes, GONE are the days of the Press Secretary INFORMING people about important matters.
Instead they now Verbally ATTACK members of the Press for trying to do their job.
Yes, every morning she loads up her brain with useless shit that does NOTHING to help America,
then goes out and wastes time on pointless attacks for no good reason.

I long for the days when the White House actually served the people and HELPED the country move forward!

Yes, GONE are the days of the Press Secretary INFORMING people about important matters.
Instead they now Verbally ATTACK members of the Press for trying to do their job.
Yes, every morning she loads up her brain with useless shit that does NOTHING to help America,

I long for the days when the White House actually served the people and HELPED the country move forward!
The press isn’t 100% blameless. Cable media has distorted how press does their job. Sound bites rule the day. Long form journalism still exists and is worth everyone’s attention.

But that in no way excuses any behavior of the press secretary.

kk.jpg

Last edited:

The press isn’t 100% blameless. Cable media has distorted how press does their job. Sound bites rule the day. Long form journalism still exists and is worth everyone’s attention.

But that in no way excuses any behavior of the press secretary.
That position is tough. A Republican position is murder. A Trump position is even worse. We have seen the deep state in all its glory the last 4 years. A new President is not going to end it. At least Trump has had the nads to have these press conferences and he has also.

That's how you own the podium. It's like she was in the military she is so precise and on point.

Strong, without overdoing it, trying too hard or appearing defensive. Prepared with responses and effective at managing the room.

She's the right person for Trump to have leading into the election. I hope if he gets re-elected, he finds a good role for her in the administration if she so chooses.

Sorry she is a bad joke. She is a liar and she started lying when she said she would not lie. I would have asked her about the Navy vet that was beaten up by the thugs in Portland.

That's how you own the podium. It's like she was in the military she is so precise and on point.

Strong, without overdoing it, trying too hard or appearing defensive. Prepared with responses and effective at managing the room.

She's the right person for Trump to have leading into the election. I hope if he gets re-elected, he finds a good role for her in the administration if she so chooses.

This should be good

oh no wh3 din.jpeg

She's a lying piece of shit, just like the other press secretaries he's had. The one who never gave a press briefing is the only one who hasn't told big fat whoppers at every turn.

McAnaney will be permanently unemployed with the rest of the Trumpkins come November.

That's how you run the podium. It's like she was in the military she is so precise and on point.

I agree, mr. shockedcanadian, Ms. McEnany is a joy to the soul of those of us who mourn the days when politeness ruled the day in the House and Senate. When Ms. Pelosi is ushered out of her "I'm the most important person in the world" job, that is likely to happen. She will find that all that sinfulness and lying has no place in the halls of Congress. If she continues on her arrogant ways and means, her exodus will be sooner rather than later. "This business of punching the daylights out of the people's chosen President when she wants to coup him, then this weasly little prayers she says she makes for truly bad causes, then reversion back into punching the daylights out of President Trump, recitations of more insincere homilies, and back to beating up on President Trump--all this bipolar crap is gonna end. Period.

Nancy Pelosi has been a respected member of Congress for more years that Ms. McEnany since before McEnany was born.

Then you called Ms. Pelosi a liar. You have violated the 8th Commandment by bearing false witness against Ms. Pelosi.

Ms. McEnany will be gone from Washington, when Trump loses the election, and no one will hire her after she dirtied herself working for Trump. Notice of how NONE of Trump's former employees have landed a good job after leaving the White House.

Maybe Kayleigh can check herself in to deal with her health issues. She looks very sickly.

She much skinnier than your picture. She has no hips, thighs or boobs. Her arms are like sticks. She certainly could never pick up a broadsword, much less wield one.
True, but my collage was more a visual metaphor for what she did to Lightfoot both politically and rhetorically.

Kayleigh is nice-looking and diminutive with an intellect that's several clicks higher than the average marxist politburo 'reporter'.... she's probably not much bigger than that fake news runt acosta.... and that just makes them lose their shit. It's fun to watch her OWN them.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Yea how dare Trump or his press secretary get tired of the incessant lies and misreporting by the MSM about EVERYTHING he does. Yea eventually he and she will call the bitches out for what they are, bitches.

She has a kind of Rolodex with a stupid talking point answer and insult for every occasion. Reported on in the real world with pictures. Try the real world someday. Another GOP bimbo.....

Forum List

Back