Do you want Joe to drop out, yes or no?

Biden will still beat Trump in a national election. You know why? In the end, there ain’t a dime worth of difference between Trump and Biden when it comes to both being mentally-challenged. Biden at least will have decent people around him.
There is a difference. We have lost a lot of unalienable rights.

Biden will still beat Trump in a national election. You know why? In the end, there ain’t a dime worth of difference between Trump and Biden when it comes to both being mentally-challenged. Biden at least will have decent people around him.
At least you answered the thread question.

You mean the ones that have lied and deceived America for the past three years about Biden's senility? Those decent people?

You mean the ones that have lied and deceived America for the past three years about Biden's senility? Those decent people?
The debate and the ABC interview is 100 percent proof that the Democratic Party and their Media have been gaslighting the American people for last 4 years. It is beyond me how ANY American can continue supporting this Regime.

The debate and the ABC interview is 100 percent proof that the Democratic Party and their Media have been gaslighting the American people for last 4 years. It is beyond me how ANY American can continue supporting this Regime.
Truly scum.

I can imagine how the rest of the non-US media people in the world see this, it's like we would feel if Germany elected Sgt Schultz as Chancellor. We'd laugh our ass off except if they had enough nukes to blow the earth in half.

Forum List

Back