Explosive Report: Obama to Meet with Joe Today to Drop Out. Newsome and Witmer Floated as Replacements

How do they "Throw him out"? Enlighten us
LOL!
Biden is anointed but NOT yet officially chosen. The convention is a wild card.
Anyway, if Obama actually counseled Biden to drop out, I think Biden would drop out.
Thing is, the Dems are big on 'who's next'. Harris is next.
But....

They need to do whatever it takes behind the scenes to get him to retire. He is not going to run without his party’s support
He said to day he's staying in. How do they get hm to retire? They can't.

The criminal organization call the DNC can replace him. But the next person in line would be Kamal Toe, aka, Giggle, aka, the only human that knows what Willie Brown tastes like. Kamaltoe also happens to be the dumbest person on the Planet and everybody knows it.

Your party is FUCKED. I mean, seriously FUCKED.

And it's all because your party is made up of criminal scum. Had you not stolen the 2020 election (you did, so just shut up). But if you hadn't stolen it, OMB would be leaving Office and would have been rendered inoperative by now, easily, and you'd have it made in the shade.

But you cant do that. Because your entire party, down to the simplest, simple-minded voters, are criminals. Every.Last.One.

You saw an opportunity to steal an election and -- You took it. You recognized what COVID, either intentionally or not, gave you and you jumped on it like a Duck on a June Bug.

So, now -- You're fucked. Truly, seriously and permanently fucked. All you can do now is make it worse.

Which I fully expect you to do.

Things are real bad in Biden Turnip land. A DNC insider is saying Obama is meeting with the Bidens today and urging him to drop out. Kamala is furious because she is being passed over for Newsome or Witmer. Oy vey, what's Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head gonna do?

And then Jill and her patient showed up at a small "rally". He read off the Teleprompter and they all cheered him on so she'll make the case that all is well.

My my what a time to be alive

He said to day he's staying in. How do they get hm to retire? They can't.

The criminal organization call the DNC can replace him. But the next person in line would be Kamal Toe, aka, Giggle, aka, the only human that knows what Willie Brown tastes like. Kamaltoe also happens to be the dumbest person on the Planet and everybody knows it.

Your party is FUCKED. I mean, seriously FUCKED.

And it's all because your party is made up of criminal scum. Had you not stolen the 2020 election (you did, so just shut up). But if you hadn't stolen it, OMB would be leaving Office and would have been rendered inoperative by now, easily, and you'd have it made in the shade.

But you cant do that. Because your entire party, down to the simplest, simple-minded voters, are criminals. Every.Last.One.

You saw an opportunity to steal an election and -- You took it. You recognized what COVID, either intentionally or not, gave you and you jumped on it like a Duck on a June Bug.

So, now -- You're fucked. Truly, seriously and permanently fucked. All you can do now is make it worse.

Which I fully expect you to do.

Reaping and sowing. Reaping and sowing.

They're the party that cheers for women to kill their own babies. When your soul is rotten, eventually, the rot spreads outward and gets consuming.

LOL!
Biden is anointed but NOT yet officially chosen. The convention is a wild card.
Anyway, if Obama actually counseled Biden to drop out, I think Biden would drop out.
Thing is, the Dems are big on 'who's next'. Harris is next.
But....
Biden has all the Delegates. They aren't 'legally' (like the law would matter to dimocraps anyway) required to vote for him but trying to get a majority of them to flip would be next to impossible.

And you're right about Kamaltoe. A lot of people would be pissed if she got passed over. Go ahead, I hope they do run her. That would be funny to watch.

The DNC 'could' disqualify him as being disabled. He is, He's ate up with dementia but that would be a mess.

And if Sponge Brains Shits Pants does step aside, who's going to kiss their political career good bye and run against a steamroller like Trump?

Best thing dimocrap scum can do is bend over. Wait until Republicans fuck things up and run again. Should be a short wait

Biden has all the Delegates. They aren't 'legally' (like the law would matter to dimocraps anyway) required to vote for him but trying to get a majority of them to flip would be next to impossible.

And you're right about Kamaltoe. A lot of people would be pissed if she got passed over. Go ahead, I hope they do run her. That would be funny to watch.

The DNC 'could' disqualify him as being disabled. He is, He's ate up with dementia but that would be a mess.

And if Sponge Brains Shits Pants does step aside, who's going to kiss their political career good bye and run against a steamroller like Trump?

Best thing dimocrap scum can do is bend over. Wait until Republicans fuck things up and run again. Should be a short wait

They could always keep the Corpse "IN IT" and cheat another 30million votes like in 2020?

I like Kamala. She seems like a very nice lady. But, I'm sure she knows her chances of being the first Black female POTUS are very slim.
My son said he thinks Hillary Clinton should replace Biden. I beleive Hillary would make a good President, but I'm thinking the Electoral College might cheat her again like they did in 2016.
I'm just surprised how casually Kamala Harris is dismissed given how adamant the Democrats are about DEI. At a minimum it appears very inconsistent with Democrat values.

I'm just surprised how casually Kamala Harris is dismissed given how adamant the Democrats are about DEI. At a minimum it appears very inconsistent with Democrat values.

"Democrat Values." :lol:

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Forum List

Back