Explosive Report: Obama to Meet with Joe Today to Drop Out. Newsome and Witmer Floated as Replacements

All you are relying on is hearsay, which in and of itself is shit sandwich. There is nothing verified about this. Just person who "Heard something". On of that, this is Fucked Snooze. Anyone who stupid enough to believe this crap should remember $87.5M settlement it reached with Dominion Voting Systems for the it told about Dominion.
After the debacle debate would be surprised if the shit hits the fan?

All you are relying on is hearsay, which in and of itself is shit sandwich. There is nothing verified about this. Just person who "Heard something". On of that, this is Fucked Snooze. Anyone who stupid enough to believe this crap should remember $87.5M settlement it reached with Dominion Voting Systems for the it told about Dominion.

We have your track record (you and all Marxist scum) + the MSM track record. WRONG 99.9% on every issue since about 2015 for certain. Dishonest, wrong and frankly very stupid.

Thats' you and your boys. eat it maggot.

If Newsom becomes the nominee, he will be running against his ex-wife's father-in-law. Kimberly Guiollfoil, the one who dates Donald Trump Jr, used to be married to Gavin Newsom.
This is a small world isn't it?

Things are real bad in Biden Turnip land. A DNC insider is saying Obama is meeting with the Bidens today and urging him to drop out. Kamala is furious because she is being passed over for Newsome or Witmer. Oy vey, what's Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head gonna do?

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

If Newsom becomes the nominee, he will be running against his ex-wife's father-in-law. Kimberly Guiollfoil, the one who dates Donald Trump Jr, used to be married to Gavin Newsom.
This is a small world isn't it?

None of it is worth $35T debt and a $7T criminal fraudulent GOVT. For a Deep State Soap opera? There are cheaper ways for Leftist maggots to steal money and be entertained daily.

Isn't bringing in a new candidate disrespectul to Kamala?
I like Kamala. She seems like a very nice lady. But, I'm sure she knows her chances of being the first Black female POTUS are very slim.
My son said he thinks Hillary Clinton should replace Biden. I beleive Hillary would make a good President, but I'm thinking the Electoral College might cheat her again like they did in 2016.

Forum List

Back