Explosive Report: Obama to Meet with Joe Today to Drop Out. Newsome and Witmer Floated as Replacements

"Democrat Values." :lol:

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg
I'm trying to be diplomatic. :cool:

Id be surprised if Fox is in the know on anything related to the Dems. Probably just hoping to guess right.
They told you years ago regarding Biden's dementia. You didn't believe it because MSNBC/CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/NPR/NYTimes/WaPo ... hid it from you.

Things are real bad in Biden Turnip land. A DNC insider is saying Obama is meeting with the Bidens today and urging him to drop out. Kamala is furious because she is being passed over for Newsome or Witmer. Oy vey, what's Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head gonna do?

/-----/ The media told us about Biden being sharp as a tack, and the video from G-7 was a cheap fake. They have all been exposed as a fraud.

I would like Gavin Newsom to take Biden's place. My son doesn't like him---he says Newsom has screwed up California and will do the same thing to the country if he is elected President.

Great idea! Newsom is hated everywhere (outside of a few neighborhoods in LA, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Washington DC), including in his own state (which has record crime, homelessness, violence, poverty, illiteracy, and corruption).

Go for it!

They told you years ago regarding Biden's dementia. You didn't believe it because MSNBC/CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/NPR/NYTimes/WaPo ... hid it from you.
How about you get your dementia ass on topic? My comment was "how does Fox News know who is meeting in the Democratic Party about replacing Biden?". I asked that because they have noone inside. Then we all found out they just reported on a tweet. I know it is hard to follow in the afternoon for you.

How about you get your dementia ass on topic? My comment was "how does Fox News know who is meeting in the Democratic Party about replacing Biden?". I asked that because they have noone inside. Then we all found out they just reported on a tweet. I know it is hard to follow in the afternoon for you.
I know life as you know it is over, but go fuck yourself

Things are real bad in Biden Turnip land. A DNC insider is saying Obama is meeting with the Bidens today and urging him to drop out. Kamala is furious because she is being passed over for Newsome or Witmer. Oy vey, what's Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head gonna do?

It's funny to watch the clown show. They are between a rock and a hard place. If Biden backs out, if they don't go with Kamala Harris, more black support goes to Trump.

False. Flat out lie. But hey, you are a Dim. Here's the post on X.

We are saying the same thing. They reported the twitter post you just linked. That is their information source - twitter. Real Columbo stuff. What are you flapping your fat cheeks about in that broke down trailer of yours anyway?

It's funny to watch the clown show. They are between a rock and a hard place. If Biden backs out, if they don't go with Kamala Harris, more black support goes to Trump.
Sure. Blacks are going to support racists. I cant wait for that to happen. Clayton Bigsby, as far as I know, is the World’s Only Black White Supremacist.

Big.....Bigley Big Time Fucking LIE!!!!!

Barack Obama Defends Joe Biden's Performance: 'Bad Debate Nights Happen.'

Barack Obama is sticking by his former vice president.

After President Joe Biden’s floundering debate performance Thursday night threw the Democratic Party into a state of panic, Obama, who was president from 2009 to 2017, chimed in with a message of support.

Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know,” he wrote on social media.

But this election is still a choice between someone who has fought for ordinary folks his entire life and someone who only cares about himself,” Obama went on. “Between someone who tells the truth; who knows right from wrong and will give it to the American people straight — and someone who lies through his teeth for his own benefit.”

We are saying the same thing. They reported the twitter post you just linked. That is their information source - twitter. Real Columbo stuff. What are you flapping your fat cheeks about in that broke down trailer of yours anyway?

You claimed the Twitter post was deleted. It was not. You lied. Welcome to Dim World. :(

You claimed the Twitter post was deleted. It was not. You lied. Welcome to Dim World. :(
Youre mixing up your posters I guess. I never claimed that. If fact. Post where I did and I’ll Venmo you. No wonder you support Trump - you dont get anything right ever.

Forum List

Back