Kayleigh McEnany

Different face same bullshit...

Remember when she lies at a rate of knots, she is getting paid by tax dollars... She is not meant to be carrying water for the President but working for the tax payers...

You’re a moron. All press secretaries carry water for the administrations they work under, without exception. Get the F outta here you hack!

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary.

She's hawt!

View attachment 340517
She's hot AND smart! This is why the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, of which MANY of these knuckleheads post on this site, can't STAND her. She's the complete antithesis of liberal women, who are virtually ALL homely and frighteningly stupid.

Well, if that's your standard One Sentence Wonder..then you get what you get. A vapid, bottled blonde who's just another link in the chain of apologists for Trump.
Boring....

She's hawt!

View attachment 340517
She's hot AND smart! This is why the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, of which MANY of these knuckleheads post on this site, can't STAND her. She's the complete antithesis of liberal women, who are virtually ALL homely and frighteningly stupid.

Well, if that's your standard One Sentence Wonder..then you get what you get. A vapid, bottled blonde who's just another link in the chain of apologists for Trump.
Boring....
You prove once AGAIN, you're an imbecilic brainwashed d*ckhead. Congratulations, a**hole!

Different face same bullshit...

Remember when she lies at a rate of knots, she is getting paid by tax dollars... She is not meant to be carrying water for the President but working for the tax payers...
She's working for me just fine. Something has to change here... Reporters need to get back to reporting news, not trying to make it.

She's hawt!

View attachment 340517

Boring....
You prove once AGAIN, you're an imbecilic brainwashed d*ckhead. Congratulations, a**hole!

Oh look, you know where the Shift key is too! You're making progress....
So, again, let me set the bar a little low for you so you don't trip over it. I know your mental capacity isn't that great.
Why do you think this woman is any better than Spicer, Sara, or The Grish? Why do you think they couldn't cut it?
Do you think it's because they weren't media adept at being able to turn around and package Trump's lies and doublespeak???

I'm going out on that limb time after time to give you a shot to prove to me that you have something beyond your one sentence replies or thumbs down emojiis.

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

Queen of the trolls
The left doesn't like her cause she's a strong intelligent lil minx

Like a boss
kaleigh-mcenany (1).jpg

slis3 go brr.jpeg

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

Queen of the trolls
The left doesn't like her cause she's a strong intelligent lil minx

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Yeah just so you know, photoshopping her to be like a pimp or calling her a minx isn't the way to project her as a pillar of truth or confidence. Just another ham handed right wing way of placing a woman into their little cookie cutter mold. You just think you have a shot with her and it's a bonus she's "on your side". Now, she agrees to willingly go along with this by being Trump's press secretary so I don't have much in the way of sympathy for her. She's just another Trump press secretary trying to defend the indefensible.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Inane describes her perfectly.

Can you place a splatter shield around your head.

So, you're one of the slope-browed morons who think she's smart because she wears lotsa makeup.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

So, you're one of the slope-browed morons who think she's smart because she wears lotsa makeup.

No she is smart because she knows how dangerous it would be to give the american left what they want....

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Well, our VERY DIM little CC (Clueless Crepitus) IS a complete moron when it comes to ANYTHING political in nature. I suspect his ONCE functioning brain has been reduced to a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin, due to his VERY severe TDS. Quite sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

You doin' ok there buddy? You've only given me like 60-70 dislikes I'm the last few days. Just wanna make sure my biggest fan isn't off his/her feed.

Oh, and you might wanna wipe yer face, you've gotta a little bit 'o orange there in the corner of your mouth.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

No she is smart because she knows how dangerous it would be to give the american left what they want....

Lol, no.

She not smart.

End of statement.

She's hawt!

View attachment 340517

Boring....

Oh look, you know where the Shift key is too! You're making progress....
So, again, let me set the bar a little low for you so you don't trip over it. I know your mental capacity isn't that great.
Why do you think this woman is any better than Spicer, Sara, or The Grish? Why do you think they couldn't cut it?
Do you think it's because they weren't media adept at being able to turn around and package Trump's lies and doublespeak???

I'm going out on that limb time after time to give you a shot to prove to me that you have something beyond your one sentence replies or thumbs down emojiis.
Damn, you really ARE one DUMB motherf*cker. PLEASE get help for that before posting again, little Jackie.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Lol, no.

She not smart.

End of statement.

Smarter than you.....

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Well, our VERY DIM little CC (Clueless Crepitus) IS a complete moron when it comes to ANYTHING political in nature. I suspect his ONCE functioning brain has been reduced to a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin, due to his VERY severe TDS. Quite sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

You doin' ok there buddy? You've only given me like 60-70 dislikes I'm the last few days. Just wanna make sure my biggest fan isn't off his/her feed.

Oh, and you might wanna wipe yer face, you've gotta a little bit 'o orange there in the corner of your mouth.

Well, CC, (Clueless Crepitus) if you keep posting sh*t, I'll keep giving it DISLIKES. Learn to NOT post sh*t, and I WON'T give it dislikes. Thank you.

Forum List

Back