KC Ain't Nuttin'

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Once again the Steelers show who the real force is in the AFC. Pittsburgh with essentially no bye weeks this year (thanks to Tennessee) just beat the Baltimore Ravens coming off a bye week at their very best. The third "Game of The Week" in a row for them, last week they beat the Titans virtually stuffing Derek Henry, the week before dooming Cleveland, also ending their best season in many years.

Pittsburgh Steelers, the only unbeaten team left in the NFL now 7-0 go into an easy stretch for several weeks, it is very likely that the one-pump chumps KC are going to flame out and this Super Bowl could very possibly end up Seattle vs. Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
Monster win by the Steelers! Titans and Browns losing added the cherry to a wonderful day.

Praying for Big Ben to stay healthy and for the Steelers to hold their Super Bowl edge over NE. They play the Ravens again and the Bills, and other than those two, a pretty easy schedule looks like. Looking at 13 -3 worst case scenario.

Steelers have two great edge Rushers. TJ Watt and Bud Dupree.

Once again the Steelers show who the real force is in the AFC. Pittsburgh with essentially no bye weeks this year (thanks to Tennessee) just beat the Baltimore Raven coming off a bye week at their very best. The third "Game of The Week" for them, last week they beat the Titans virtually stuffing Derek Henry, the week before dooming Cleveland, also ending their best season in many years.

Pittsburgh Steelers, the only unbeaten team left in the NFL now 7-0 go into an easy stretch for several weeks, it is very likely that the one-pump chumps KC are going to flame out and this Super Bowl could very possibly end up Seattle vs. Pittsburgh.
I see you are still carrying over your butthurt from last year over the chiefs beating your heros the cheatriots :auiqs.jpg: whom BeliCHEAT has FINALLY been exposed as the most overrated coach in NFL history,that he is a complete zero without Brady there to make him look good.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: when he does not have a very good QB like brady or jimmy G of the niners,he gets exposed for the fraud he is.i knew this day would someday come once brady was gone.:auiqs.jpg:

I see you are still carrying over your butthurt from last year over the chiefs beating your heros the cheatriots :auiqs.jpg: whom BeliCHEAT has FINALLY been exposed as the most overrated coach in NFL history,that he is a complete zero without Brady there to make him look good.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: when he does not have a very good QB like brady or jimmy G of the niners,he gets exposed for the fraud he is.i knew this day would someday come once brady was gone.:auiqs.jpg:
All due respect to your expertise of the NFL, but Bill Belichick worked his ass off in the league for 20 years before he even went to New England.

Early coaching positions
After graduating, Belichick took a $25-per-week job as an assistant to Baltimore Colts head coach Ted Marchibroda in 1975. ( he missed being Johnny Unitas' coach by 2 years) In 1976, he joined the Detroit Lions as their assistant special teams coach before adding tight ends and wide receivers to his coaching duties in 1977.[23] He spent the 1978 season with the Denver Broncos as their assistant special teams coach and defensive assistant.[24]

New York Giants (1979–1990)
In 1979, Belichick began a 12-year stint with the New York Giants alongside head coach Ray Perkins as a defensive assistant and special teams coach.[25] He added linebackers coaching to his duties in 1980 and was named defensive coordinator in 1985 under head coach Bill Parcells, who had replaced Perkins in 1983. The Giants won Super Bowl XXI and Super Bowl XXV following the 1986 and 1990 seasons.[26][27] His defensive game plan from the New York Giants' 20–19 upset of the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXV has been placed in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.[28]

Cleveland Browns (1991–1995)
From 1991 until 1995, Belichick was the head coach of the Cleveland Browns. During his tenure in Cleveland, he compiled a 36–44 record, leading the team to the playoffs in 1994, his only winning year with the team.[29] Coincidentally, his one playoff victory during his Browns tenure was achieved against the New England Patriots, who were coached by former Giants head coach Bill Parcells, in the Wild Card Round during that postseason.[30] In Belichick's last season in Cleveland, the Browns finished 5–11, despite starting 3–1.[31] One of his most controversial moves was cutting quarterback Bernie Kosar midway through the 1993 season. Kosar was signed by the Dallas Cowboys two days later and won a Super Bowl with the Cowboys in Super Bowl XXVIII. In November 1995, in the middle of the ongoing football season, Browns owner Art Modell had announced he would move his franchise to Baltimore after the season.[32] After first being given assurances that he would coach the new team that would later become the Baltimore Ravens, Belichick was instead fired on February 14, 1996, one week after the shift was officially announced.

Last edited:
Once again the Steelers show who the real force is in the AFC. Pittsburgh with essentially no bye weeks this year (thanks to Tennessee) just beat the Baltimore Raven coming off a bye week at their very best. The third "Game of The Week" for them, last week they beat the Titans virtually stuffing Derek Henry, the week before dooming Cleveland, also ending their best season in many years.

Actually I was pulling for the Titans to win the AFC champ. last year. But Brady is the real deal-- -- keep your eye on the Buccaneers.

All due respect to your expertise of the NFL, but Bill Belichick worked his ass off in the league for 20 years before he even went to New England.

Early coaching positions
After graduating, Belichick took a $25-per-week job as an assistant to Baltimore Colts head coach Ted Marchibroda in 1975. ( he missed being Johnny Unitas' coach by 2 years) In 1976, he joined the Detroit Lions as their assistant special teams coach before adding tight ends and wide receivers to his coaching duties in 1977.[23] He spent the 1978 season with the Denver Broncos as their assistant special teams coach and defensive assistant.[24]

In 1979, Belichick began a 12-year stint with the New York Giants alongside head coach Ray Perkins as a defensive assistant and special teams coach.[25] He added linebackers coaching to his duties in 1980 and was named defensive coordinator in 1985 under head coach Bill Parcells, who had replaced Perkins in 1983. The Giants won Super Bowl XXI and Super Bowl XXV following the 1986 and 1990 seasons.[26][27] His defensive game plan from the New York Giants' 20–19 upset of the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXV has been placed in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.[28]

From 1991 until 1995, Belichick was the head coach of the Cleveland Browns. During his tenure in Cleveland, he compiled a 36–44 record, leading the team to the playoffs in 1994, his only winning year with the team.[29] Coincidentally, his one playoff victory during his Browns tenure was achieved against the New England Patriots, who were coached by former Giants head coach Bill Parcells, in the Wild Card Round during that postseason.[30] In Belichick's last season in Cleveland, the Browns finished 5–11, despite starting 3–1.[31] One of his most controversial moves was cutting quarterback Bernie Kosar midway through the 1993 season. Kosar was signed by the Dallas Cowboys two days later and won a Super Bowl with the Cowboys in Super Bowl XXVIII. In November 1995, in the middle of the ongoing football season, Browns owner Art Modell had announced he would move his franchise to Baltimore after the season.[32] After first being given assurances that he would coach the new team that would later become the Baltimore Ravens, Belichick was instead fired on February 14, 1996, one week after the shift was officially announced.

All you did was prove FOR me he is highly overrated as a head coach just helping me prove my case.FOR Me,none of that disproves me that without brady,he is a nothing :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
All that proves is that he was a good defensive coordinator,I never said he wasn’t that.although now knowing what a cheater he is and he was one of the coaches with a major role under parcels when he was their defensive coordinator for the giants,i now consider the only legitimate superbowls the giants won was when Tom coughlin was their coach and beat belicheat both times.

Espn and all the other major media outlets that kiss his ass and call him the greatest coach ever never in their babble ever talk about
what you just posted that when he was with the Cleveland browns,he was a complete zero having only ONE measly winning season in five years there.ESPN NEVER mentions that fact when they say that,gee I wonder why? Could it be because it blows their narrative away?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

see what you dont understand is if those major media sports outlets don’t kiss his ass and they talk about his failures at Cleveland,Belicheat does not grant them interviews.

ESPN does not have the balls to talk about that like my local radio sports station does,they brought that up once talking about his failures at Cleveland and how they also thought it was crazy that after Tom Brady comes along and becomes the starter,that now Belicheat is all of a sudden the greatest coach ever? :uhoh3: My local radio sports station,they don’t give a shit about getting an interview with belicheat so they don’t hold back those facts:up::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Facts are facts and as a head coach,before brady came along and became his starter,he was a complete zero of a coach,a loser.his very first season with the cheatriots when Bledsoe was his starter,he had another losing season,this clown coach did not even think brady was good enough to be the starter that year being Bledsoe’s backup.lol

Had Bledsoe never got hurt,he would have been a bench warmer for another season,he only got to play cause belicheat was Forced to play him cause of his injury.lol. None of that counters what I have said that once he lost brady,he would be a complete zero again,they lost AGAIN today to the pathetic buffalo bills.oh my god,how BeliCHEAT has been exposed for the overrated hack he is without Brady. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Without really good qbs like Brady and jimmy g to make him look good,he is a zero again.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Early coaching positions

All you did was prove FOR me he is highly overrated as a head coach just helping me prove my case.FOR Me,none of that disproves me that without brady,he is a nothing :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
All that proves is that he was a good defensive coordinator,I never said he wasn’t that.although now knowing what a cheater he is and he was one of the coaches with a major role under parcels when he was their defensive coordinator for the giants,i now consider the only legitimate superbowls the giants won was when Tom coughlin was their coach and beat belicheat both times.

Espn and all the other major media outlets that kiss his ass and call him the greatest coach ever never in their babble ever talk about
what you just posted that when he was with the Cleveland browns,he was a complete zero having only measly winning season in five years there.ESPN NEVER mentions that fact when they say that,gee I wonder why? Could it be because it blows their narrative away?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Facts are facts and as a head coach,before brady came along and became his starter,he was a complete zero of a coach,a loser.his very first season with the cheatriots when Bledsoe was his starter,he had another losing season,this clown coach did not even think brady was good enough to be the starter that year being Bledsoe’s backup.lol

Had Bledsoe never got hurt,he would haveBen a bench warmer for another season,he only got to play cause belicheat was Forced to play him cause of his injury.lol. None of that counters what I have said that once he lost brady,he would be a complete zero again,they lost AGAIN todayto the pathetic buffalo bills.oh my god,how BeliCHEAT has been exposed for the overrated hack he is without Brady. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Without really good qbs like Brady and jimmy g to make him look good,he is a zero again.:auiqs.jpg:
I'm starting to picture you as Ray Finkle for some reason.
Do you have Brady and Belichick dartboards around your house ?
fun42.gif

Once again the Steelers show who the real force is in the AFC. Pittsburgh with essentially no bye weeks this year (thanks to Tennessee) just beat the Baltimore Ravens coming off a bye week at their very best. The third "Game of The Week" in a row for them, last week they beat the Titans virtually stuffing Derek Henry, the week before dooming Cleveland, also ending their best season in many years.

BTW .....KC is pretty damn good.
Steelers or anybody will have their work cut out against them.
#1 offense

BTW .....KC is pretty damn good.

KC is great. But they ain't 7-0, they're in a much easier division than the AFC North. In the past three weeks, Steelers beat three teams with a combined record of 14-2, and each week that team had the #1 running offense. In the history of the NFL, I think only 38 teams have ever gone 7-0: about 30 of them went to the playoffs, and about 10 of them won the Super Bowl.

Now the Steelers schedule gets easier-- -- next week they play the Cowboys who just lost to the Eagles only scoring 9 points, they could possibly go 10-0 before meeting Baltimore again at home on Thanksgiving day.

A lot from here on in will depend on who stays healthy and who gets injured.

There are some good teams. However there are some teams so bad that shopping paper bags should be put over the head parts of the cardboard cutout fans.

Forum List

Back