keep doing BAD and BAD things happen DUH

t's their culture ...they were and are always behind the whites in education/technology/etc
Black culture has been shaped by white supremacy for longer than the USA has existed. Two hundred years of chattel slavery followed by another hundred years of Jim Crow, redlining, and a prison industrial complex has produced a bone-deep dislike of white authority.Changing black behavior starts with getting the white knee off the neck of black culture.
..again, the blacks were far behind the whites BEFORE slavery--when they were in Africa ...so you can't definitely say slavery/etc caused their problems

The encounter between Mr. Garner and plainclothes officers, from the 120th Precinct, began after the officers accused Mr. Garner of illegally selling cigarettes, an accusation he was familiar with. He had been arrested more than 30 times, often accused of selling loose cigarettes bought outside the state, a common hustle designed to avoid state and city tobacco taxes. In March and again in May, he was arrested on charges of illegally selling cigarettes on the sidewalk.
----------------------------
selling cigs. really now!!

Your buddies are the ones who made it illegal....:oops-28:
There is no place in the US you can sell cigs without paying a tax.

It explains itself by the very nature of the actions from a disproportionally lethal bunch. You wish to defer that by suggesting it’s what my great greAt great grandfather did to Leroys great great great grandfather that’s the cause
What are you doing to reform the racist actions of your ancestors? Black culture is more violent as a result of systemic racism; black Americans have inherited a violent culture from white Southerners based on the rule of retaliation: If you cross me, I will punish you. Whites oppressed African Americans for generations in the US which has in turn produced its own version of retaliation. More white oppression isn't likely to change things for the betterment of either racial demographic.

Confronting the myth that "black culture" is responsible for violent crime in America

t's their culture ...they were and are always behind the whites in education/technology/etc
Black culture has been shaped by white supremacy for longer than the USA has existed. Two hundred years of chattel slavery followed by another hundred years of Jim Crow, redlining, and a prison industrial complex has produced a bone-deep dislike of white authority.Changing black behavior starts with getting the white knee off the neck of black culture.
Slavery of Africans by Africans
"It is difficult to determine when slavery became an important economic factor in African history. Certainly African enslaved each other from an early date; this is a common feature of most societies pursuing an agriculture based on manual labor. By about 900 A.D., however, a regular slave-trade had developed between the Niger River valley and the Muslims of Spain. With Negroes brought from West Africa and Slavs from Russia, the Spanish Muslim capital of Cordoba became one of the greatest slave-markets in the world. With the decline of Muslim Spain, this bulk of this trade shifted to East Africa.
Without the Africans preying on each other, there wouldnt of been a market for black slaves, only whites ones the King of England indentured would of been in the Colonies...

The encounter between Mr. Garner and plainclothes officers, from the 120th Precinct, began after the officers accused Mr. Garner of illegally selling cigarettes, an accusation he was familiar with. He had been arrested more than 30 times, often accused of selling loose cigarettes bought outside the state, a common hustle designed to avoid state and city tobacco taxes. In March and again in May, he was arrested on charges of illegally selling cigarettes on the sidewalk.
----------------------------
selling cigs. really now!!

Your buddies are the ones who made it illegal....:oops-28:
There is no place in the US you can sell cigs without paying a tax.

No,but the gov was responsible for the crackdown on looseys.

Without the Africans preying on each other, there wouldnt of been a market for black slaves, only whites ones the King of England indentured would of been in the Colonies...
What would have prevented white Europeans from capturing Africans for the purpose of slavery? Local Africans made the process more efficient, but the money behind the transatlantic slave trade would have found other means of securing its black human capital.
slide_23.jpg

Economics and the Accumulation of Wealth

What would have prevented white Europeans from capturing Africans for the purpose of slavery? Local Africans made the process more efficient, but the money behind the transatlantic slave trade would have found other means of securing its black human capital.
slide_23.jpg

So just how many mudhuts were lost?

Not to worry.
I'm sure they were insured (Lloyd of London maybe?)

"Africa to the Americas

"On the second leg of the triangular trade route journey from Europe, slave ships would set sail from Africa laden with enslaved people for sale to the slave owners in the Americas.

"These ships and their captives were insured.

"Originally, Amsterdam led the way in the insuring of ships and cargoes in the 17th century, to be surpassed by London in the following century.

"One such English insurer was Lloyds of London.."

Not to worry.
I'm sure they were insured (Lloyd of London maybe?)

"Africa to the Americas

"On the second leg of the triangular trade route journey from Europe, slave ships would set sail from Africa laden with enslaved people for sale to the slave owners in the Americas.

"These ships and their captives were insured.

"Originally, Amsterdam led the way in the insuring of ships and cargoes in the 17th century, to be surpassed by London in the following century.

"One such English insurer was Lloyds of London.."

Damn!!! My Uncle was a big wig at Lloyds!
I could see him writing a policy like that.

White folks will do anything for money:omg:

"The transatlantic slave trade emerged as one of the most lucrative transnational enterprises ever and fuelled the development of the new economic system of capitalism in Europe.

"Moreover, some of the wealth and property accumulated then, and many of the institutions created in that era, still exist today..."

"For example, among the investors of the South Sea Company – a company that, in 1713, bought from the British government the asiento contract to supply 5,000 captives to Spanish colonies – were Thomas Guy (founder of Guy's Hospital), Sir Isaac Newton, Alexander Pope and Jonathan Swift.

"The first governor of the company was the chancellor of the Exchequer, while the monarch, Queen Anne, received over 22% of the company's stock. (In 1720, the company failed spectacularly in what became known as the 'South Sea Bubble'"

White folks will do anything for money:omg:

"The transatlantic slave trade emerged as one of the most lucrative transnational enterprises ever and fuelled the development of the new economic system of capitalism in Europe.

"Moreover, some of the wealth and property accumulated then, and many of the institutions created in that era, still exist today..."

"For example, among the investors of the South Sea Company – a company that, in 1713, bought from the British government the asiento contract to supply 5,000 captives to Spanish colonies – were Thomas Guy (founder of Guy's Hospital), Sir Isaac Newton, Alexander Pope and Jonathan Swift.

"The first governor of the company was the chancellor of the Exchequer, while the monarch, Queen Anne, received over 22% of the company's stock. (In 1720, the company failed spectacularly in what became known as the 'South Sea Bubble'"

White folks will do anything for money

So will blacks, as far as that goes.

Or do you think those 'slaves' volunteered to leave Africa?

It explains itself by the very nature of the actions from a disproportionally lethal bunch. You wish to defer that by suggesting it’s what my great greAt great grandfather did to Leroys great great great grandfather that’s the cause
What are you doing to reform the racist actions of your ancestors? Black culture is more violent as a result of systemic racism; black Americans have inherited a violent culture from white Southerners based on the rule of retaliation: If you cross me, I will punish you. Whites oppressed African Americans for generations in the US which has in turn produced its own version of retaliation. More white oppression isn't likely to change things for the betterment of either racial demographic.

Confronting the myth that "black culture" is responsible for violent crime in America
blacks were violent BEFORE whites went to Africa

So will blacks, as far as that goes.

Or do you think those 'slaves' volunteered to leave Africa?
I think those slaves were victims of greedy Africans and Europeans; which race continues to profit from an economic system funded by Triangular Trade?
350px-Triangle_trade2.png

"After about 1640, there was an economic revolution in the Americas as tobacco, coffee, cotton and, most importantly, sugar became the most profitable cash crops cultivated on large plantations.

"This led to an even greater demand for the labour required to cut and grind cane, transform the output into sugar and make molasses and rum, which in turn resulted in the massive expansion of the slave trade.

"As the historian Basil' Davidson has put it, the scale of enslavement exploded from a 'trickle' to a 'flood'.

"England and France became the dominant powers in this new system of enslavement and exploitation that linked Europe to Africa and the Americas, a system sometimes known as the 'Triangular Trade'".

.The Hutus murdered more blacks per time period than the Germans in the Holocaust
...AND some used medieval weapons/etc = more Hutus had to directly participate in the killings than Germans, per capita
Who got rich(er) from Rwanda?
51aym7BN9LL.jpg

"In the developed world, governments have instituted safety mechanisms to prevent capitalism from destroying society, but what happens when these safety mechanisms are not in place? Add to the mix the imperialist interests of the U.S. and France, and the result is Rwanda 1994."

Capitalism is violence: Rwanda 1994 Part 1

White supremacy and capitalism have used divide and conquer tactics for centuries to obtain the natural resources of indigenous populations. Hundreds of millions of native Americans were murdered over the past five hundred years to give you and I the lifestyle we enjoy today, and the worse may well be in the future:
AFRICOM-internal-slide.jpg

..Garner= 30 arrests-some for violence
..MBrown felony, stole, attacked cop--VIOLENCE
..Brooks FOUR crimes--THEN attacking cops
.etc etc etc
..it's not like these criminals have only ONE encounter with the police--they have MANY!!!!!--yes--call it as it is--the truth--they are CRIMINALS
....these IDIOTS keep --KEEP committing crime and DUMBSHIT.....if I keep running across the highway, eventually I will get killed.....
..ATTACKING cops!!!! dumb and a crime

.....not only do they deserve what they got--the laws of nature say these ignorant criminals will get hurt if you keep committing violence
--ignorant--if I'm stupid and fall off a bridge for it, it's my fault---these criminals are IGNORANT--they are not smart at all....they keep committing crimes = very stupid......
..the cops do a GREAT job at NOT killing a lot of these STUPID-violent blacks = per my other thread about police brutality

Which the Trump crime family will be learning in 7 more months.

Forum List

Back