Keep this in mind when Comparing the US to other countries.

I requested the arguments made in the Federalist Papers, not your opinion. I have a good track record of recanting my views when I'm proven wrong, since I don't lie on purpose.

For instance, 4 months ago, I was a full out Obama progressive, can you believe that? I voted for him twice. Now I regret it, and everything he's stood for. All my years of far left thinking overturned in just three months. It is very possible that I dismissed important parts of the Federalist Papers in the past because I was on the far left at the time, and I simply cant recall those parts now.

You still think people believe that?

You cannot compare the United States directly to any other country.

We have a reigning governmental structure known as FEDERALISM.

The laws and Constitution of each State is vastly DIFFERENT from the laws and Constitution of every other State.

Also, within each State, the laws of each city and town are moderately DIFFERENT from the laws of every other city and town.

Also, keep in mind, that many federal laws (that are govern the whole nation), are executed differently in different states, especially when significant devolution procedures have been written into that law.

Countries, like the UK, are UNITARY governments. The variance in local laws are microscopic in places like the UK. Moderate differences in law are only seen between rural and urban regions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This means, when you compare the laws of a UNITARY government, to the laws of the United States, are you no better off comparing Apples to a Smorgasbord.

In order to compare a UNITARY government to the United States, you should only consider Cities and towns that are governed by the same or very similar laws. Sometimes you MIGHT be able to compare them to an entire State, however, you can NEVER compare them to the entire Union.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

So? Murder is murder and dead is dead regardless of where you live in the U.S. or anywhere else.
Federal law bans the individual citizen from making and owning bombs, grenades, rocket-propelled weapons and land mines because they are weapons designed to kill en masse. These assault weapons which were developed in the mid-20th century should be added to the list as they were designed for the military, not for private use. Period. The End.

This thread is not in the race relations forum. Maybe you should limit your racist nonsense to that venue.

What did I say that does not make sense?

Blacks have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy and lower average IQs than Hispanics.

Hispanics have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy and lower average IQs than whites.

Whites have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy and lower average IQs than Orientals.

Ashkenazi Jews have even higher average IQs than Orientals. I have not found data on Ashkenazi rates of crime and illegitimacy, but I suspect that the rates are lower than for white Gentiles.

These facts are not in dispute. Your only response to them are childish insults.

Racial differences are always relevant when comparing different countries.

Last edited:
The Supreme Court has been slowing recognizing the 10th Amendment recently,

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

--------

A strict reading of the Tenth Amendment would find most of the economic, civil rights, and environmental legislation passed during the twentieth century to be unconstitutional.

If the Supreme Court ruled against this legislation on the grounds of the Tenth Amendment, Supreme Court justices voting to enforce the Tenth Amendment would be impeached, and the Tenth Amendment would be repealed, as I think it should be.

This thread is not in the race relations forum. Maybe you should limit your racist nonsense to that venue.

Blacks have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy and lower average IQs than Hispanics.

Hispanics have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy and lower average IQs than whites.

Whites have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy and lower average IQs than Orientals.

Ashkenazi Jews have even higher average IQs than Orientals. I have not found data on Ashkenazi rates of crime and illegitimacy, but I suspect that the rates are lower than for white Gentiles.

These facts are not in dispute. Your only response to them are childish insults.

You need to delve deeper beyond your superficial bigotry and examine millennia of economic history, despotic rulers, each country's natural resources and above all, the educational resources, standards and methods offered to people before you can make a blanket statement about race. There are myriad reasons why certain people seem smarter than others.

You need to delve deeper beyond your superficial bigotry and examine millennia of economic history, despotic rulers, each country's natural resources and above all, the educational resources, standards and methods offered to people before you can make a blanket statement about race. There are myriad reasons why certain people seem smarter than others.

Why is it that blacks have never created a viable society on their own anywhere in the world, at any time in history? Why is it that since the civil rights legislation was passed two generations ago the race gap in academic performance and test scores has hardly budged, and black social pathology has actually gotten worse?

Blacks have high rates of violent crime and low average intelligence because life in a paleolithic and neolithic environment places more genetic pressure on physical aggressiveness than on intelligence. Life in an urban civilization punishes physical aggressiveness. It rewards superior intelligence economically. Intelligent peaceful men tend to be more prolific than men who are violent, stupid, or both.

Africa has plenty of natural resources. Unfortunately the most valuable natural resource is seriously lacking. I of course speak of superior intelligence.

Why is so dangerous to have a candid, public discussion of these matters?
stay on topic, and address race issues in race relations.

Last edited:
You cannot compare the United States directly to any other country.

We have a reigning governmental structure known as FEDERALISM.

The laws and Constitution of each State is vastly DIFFERENT from the laws and Constitution of every other State.

Also, within each State, the laws of each city and town are moderately DIFFERENT from the laws of every other city and town.

Also, keep in mind, that many federal laws (that are govern the whole nation), are executed differently in different states, especially when significant devolution procedures have been written into that law.

Countries, like the UK, are UNITARY governments. The variance in local laws are microscopic in places like the UK. Moderate differences in law are only seen between rural and urban regions.

This means, when you compare the laws of a UNITARY government, to the laws of the United States, are you no better off comparing Apples to a Smorgasbord.

In order to compare a UNITARY government to the United States, you should only consider Cities and towns that are governed by the same or very similar laws. Sometimes you MIGHT be able to compare them to an entire State, however, you can NEVER compare them to the entire Union.

Enjoy!

Yeah. Thank goodness them republican govenors and hippies in California keep dragging us towards 21st Century regulations.

I guess some-of-us are (just) USED to doing the heavy-lifting.....

America has too many dickhead conservatives, who screw it up for everybody.

America has too many dickhead conservatives, who screw it up for everybody.

What do you care? You have already proven that you are completely anti-American.

Forum List

Back