Keir Starmer says Southport rioters will feel ‘full force of the law’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I certainly hope so. Many of these thugs will be having their collars felt in the coming days.

When you consider that the peaceful oil protesters got 5 years each for stopping the traffic then it is clear that these animals are looking at serious time. Being dumb isnt a defence..

Southport is a nice area. Imagine being a resident. There is a mass murder on your street on Monday. On tuesday right wing thugs riot on your street and knock your wall down to throw the bricks at the police. Maybe thee people deserve some consideration. Maybe the grieving parents deserve some consideration. Maybe those fighting for life deserve consideration as well.

Yaxley Lennon has his paws all over this. Sitting in a cellar in SLovakia pulling the strings of his bovine followers.

I certainly hope so. Many of these thugs will be having their collars felt in the coming days.

When you consider that the peaceful oil protesters got 5 years each for stopping the traffic then it is clear that these animals are looking at serious time. Being dumb isnt a defence..

Southport is a nice area. Imagine being a resident. There is a mass murder on your street on Monday. On tuesday right wing thugs riot on your street and knock your wall down to throw the bricks at the police. Maybe thee people deserve some consideration. Maybe the grieving parents deserve some consideration. Maybe those fighting for life deserve consideration as well.

Yaxley Lennon has his paws all over this. Sitting in a cellar in SLovakia pulling the strings of his bovine followers.
ROFLMAO @ tommy robinson "far right" Were he involved
in mass demonstrations blocking streets and bridges (so that
ambulances and fire engines could not get thru ) and general
vandalism and threats and even attacks to life and limb upon locals depending on their perceived "political" or "religious" stance for the cause of HALAL SCHOOL LUNCH----Tainted
would be calling him "noble activist"

In the aftermath of the attack, for which a 17-year-old was arrested, several false accusations were spread on social media with incorrect names of the attacker.

We saw the same thing happen here concerning the assassination attempt on Trump.

In the aftermath of the attack, for which a 17-year-old was arrested, several false accusations were spread on social media with incorrect names of the attacker.

We saw the same thing happen here concerning the assassination attempt on Trump.
HUH? there were riots? where?

oh----what are you calling "the same thing"?

What I quoted. Do you not understand any of this?

I guess I have to assume people don't actually read the articles before commenting or you would understand the italicized part of my post came from the article.

ROFLMAO @ tommy robinson "far right" Were he involved
in mass demonstrations blocking streets and bridges (so that
ambulances and fire engines could not get thru ) and general
vandalism and threats and even attacks to life and limb upon locals depending on their perceived "political" or "religious" stance for the cause of HALAL SCHOOL LUNCH----Tainted
would be calling him "noble activist"
He is guilty of most of that. Plus drug dealing, identity theft, illegal entry to the US, wife beating amongst others. He is a model right winger.

What I quoted. Do you not understand any of this?

I guess I have to assume people don't actually read the articles before commenting or you would understand the italicized part of my post came from the article.
sheeesh I JUST WOKE UP

Handful of weeks later of Labour's shit show!! Labour reaping what they sow.