Kelli Ward has More Than 25 Point Lead over Jeff Flake

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
He and McCain should both be concerned about this. It’s not just the president’s support of Ward but the plummeting approval of Congress and incumbents in general.

When asked if Flake should be renominated in 2018, an astounding 66 percent said that someone else should represent the Republican Party on the Senate ticket next year while just 22 percent said Flake should be renominated and 13 percent are undecided.

The very detailed poll with lots of links is @ Exclusive — Jeff Flake Underwater: Poll Shows Kelli Ward Opening Up More-Than-25-Point-Lead In Senate Race With Year to Go - Breitbart

He and McCain should both be concerned about this. It’s not just the president’s support of Ward but the plummeting approval of Congress and incumbents in general.

When asked if Flake should be renominated in 2018, an astounding 66 percent said that someone else should represent the Republican Party on the Senate ticket next year while just 22 percent said Flake should be renominated and 13 percent are undecided.

The very detailed poll with lots of links is @ Exclusive — Jeff Flake Underwater: Poll Shows Kelli Ward Opening Up More-Than-25-Point-Lead In Senate Race With Year to Go - Breitbart
I heard someone, maybe Bannon, say that there are two parties in the US. The elites and insiders who like the status quo and are both Democratic and republican and the disenfranchised. I think he's right.

Most of us in Arizona couldn't believe he got elected to the Senate in the first place. When challenged about his support of term-limits in Congress and then reneging on his promise to quit after a couple terms, he laughed and said "I lied". Nobody else laughed.

This is a very questionable poll. I'll bet they had McCain losing to Ward as well. Ward is a opportunist, if she were the nominee, I would rather see the Democrats win the seat.

Most of us in Arizona couldn't believe he got elected to the Senate in the first place. When challenged about his support of term-limits in Congress and then reneging on his promise to quit after a couple terms, he laughed and said "I lied". Nobody else laughed.

McCain is a hero for going through what he did in Vietnam......That being said, I can't help thinking it is possible his thinking has been compromised. Especially now with his mental health in question.

McCain is a hero for going through what he did in Vietnam......That being said, I can't help thinking it is possible his thinking has been compromised and maybe he is relying too much on talking points and what the MSM promotes. Especially now with his mental health in question.

Loser Ward ran against Brain Dead McCain last year and got her ass spanked.

Last edited:
Kelli Ward on abortion: "I think the government has come too much into the doctor-patient relationship in all areas, and I think abortion is one of those areas. My preference would be that a patient and a doctor talk to each other about the risks, the benefits, what is the potential outcome for the mother should she choose to have a procedure like that, instead of having the government trying to make those decisions."

McCain is a hero for going through what he did in Vietnam......That being said, I can't help thinking it is possible his thinking has been compromised. Especially now with his mental health in question.
McCain stopped being a Hero 50 years ago and has become a coward ever since he left Vietnam!

McCain stopped being a Hero 50 years ago and has become a coward ever since he left Vietnam!

You are the coward. McCain is a hero. You are the horse's ass.

I am from a solid Conservative state...and I would vote to Primary my Republican Senator. He's like most of them...a Pussy.

Scared shit-less to take a stand for what he knows most of his constituents want---because he is scared shit-less of drawing the ire of the New York Media...and losing all that Establishment Money.

Do you think Flake will run as independent?

Forum List

Back