Kelly Ayotte (R) staffer (R) resigns after prostitution arrest

Ayotte staffer resigns after prostitution arrest - CNN.com

A top staffer for New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte has resigned after he was arrested Friday night under suspicions he was attempting to hire a prostitute.

Ayotte, a Republican, said in a statement issued late Saturday that she accepted the resignation of David Wihby, 61, who had served as her state director for a year, according to the Boston Globe.

"I am shocked and deeply saddened that David Wihby, my state director and a friend for many years, has been arrested under these circumstances," she said in the statement.

"David obviously cannot continue his duties, and I have accepted his resignation.

Well, even old people get horny..... at least he's not in diapers like David Vitter nor did he claim to be hiking the Appalachian Trail like Mark Sanders nor was he tapping his foot in an airport bathroom in the hope of getting some anonymous cock, so maybe he's kind of half-way normal.

Discuss. Should hiring a whore disqualify a politician or his/her aides??

Prostitutes, sluts, whores, etc have been caught with every walk of life and poltical persuasion for millenia. Did you have a point with this story?

Well, if you had read the last line of the OP, then you would already know that...

A top staffer for New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte has resigned after he was arrested Friday night under suspicions he was attempting to hire a prostitute.

Ayotte, a Republican, said in a statement issued late Saturday that she accepted the resignation of David Wihby, 61, who had served as her state director for a year, according to the Boston Globe.

"I am shocked and deeply saddened that David Wihby, my state director and a friend for many years, has been arrested under these circumstances," she said in the statement.

"David obviously cannot continue his duties, and I have accepted his resignation.

Well, even old people get horny..... at least he's not in diapers like David Vitter nor did he claim to be hiking the Appalachian Trail like Mark Sanders nor was he tapping his foot in an airport bathroom in the hope of getting some anonymous cock, so maybe he's kind of half-way normal.

Prostitutes, sluts, whores, etc have been caught with every walk of life and poltical persuasion for millenia. Did you have a point with this story?

Well, if you had read the last line of the OP, then you would already know that...

Ooops, my bad. Thx stat.

Ooops, my bad. Thx stat.

Nixos problemos.

I personally have no problem with the dude getting some pussy on the side, and if he's gotta pay for it, well, ok....

I mean, fer chrissakes, he's 61!!!

:D

Republicans always resign. Sleazy democrats have no core values so they never think they did anything wrong. Case in point, homosexual pedophile congressman Gary Studds who received a standing ovation from democrats when he came back from suspension for rape and the slickmeister Bill Clinton who giggled about the statute of limitations excusing him of rape.

Ooops, my bad. Thx stat.

Nixos problemos.

I personally have no problem with the dude getting some pussy on the side, and if he's gotta pay for it, well, ok....

What's the matter with being 61? I'm 75 and still hitting on all 8 cylinders.

Ooops, my bad. Thx stat.

Nixos problemos.

What's the matter with being 61? I'm 75 and still hitting on all 8 cylinders.

Not every one gets bionic replacements at 62 like you did.

Forum List

Back