Kentucky clerk is a democrat

I know someone in the South who is a Democrat, and she votes a straight Conservative ballot. She just never got around to changing parties like most in the South did.

Oh look, another loon who doesn't know what "oppress" and "bully" and "civil rights" mean.
^ from a woman who tries (but fails) to bully, oppress, and would take away civil rights in the name of her screwy religious dogma.

Misty, no one is ignoring you.

SCOTUS turned her down. Scalia has said those with religious objections to federal and state laws should resign.

Either she gets on board or she stays at the station.
She is supposedly asking to be removed.
Well she can't quit on her own, because she need to be somehow "victimized" so she can become the celebrity martyr de jour who sacraficed for one woman several man marriage!
No that's not it. For some reason they are claiming because she's elected she can't resign.
Palin quit halfway through her term.

I know someone in the South who is a Democrat, and she votes a straight Conservative ballot. She just never got around to changing parties like most in the South did.
Party affiliation at the county level is often more about vacancies in the ballot than loyalty to a platform

SCOTUS turned her down. Scalia has said those with religious objections to federal and state laws should resign.

Well she can't quit on her own, because she need to be somehow "victimized" so she can become the celebrity martyr de jour who sacraficed for one woman several man marriage!
No that's not it. For some reason they are claiming because she's elected she can't resign.

what, you had to find another woman to hate on? Palin Resigned, which isn't some new thing with a Politician. NOW you people helped in MAKING the Hillary: a Quitter. You voted for the man and kicked her to the curb when she ran for President THE FIRST time and you all went and put in that community agitator. you all have the stain of making her A LOSER and you won't ever live that one down. So none of you snobs have any room to talk about someone being a quitter. but No wonder you are still dumping on Palin. I'd try and distract off making Hillary a quitter too if I had been her base who let her down. LOL

"Because she is an elected official, Davis, a Democrat, can’t be fired from the position for refusing to comply with the court order. If she is found guilty of misconduct, Davis could be imprisoned for up to a year, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. The state legislature can also vote to impeach her, the paper noted, though that seems unlikely since most Kentucky voters oppose same-sex marriage."

The defiant Kim Davis, the Ky. clerk who refuses to issue gay marriage licenses

Let this be a lesson to the mindless masses around here - some Dems are "conservative", some are liberal. Some Repubs are Conservative, some are…moderate.
That's bs. I'm a conservative and I don't care if gays get married.

It's not that black and white.

what, you had to find another woman to hate on? Palin Resigned, which isn't some new thing with a Politician. NOW you people helped in MAKING the Hillary: a Quitter. You voted for the man and kicked her to the curb when she ran for President THE FIRST time and you all went and put in that community agitator. you all have the stain of making her A LOSER and you won't ever live that one down. So none of you snobs have any room to talk about someone being a quitter. but No wonder you are still dumping on Palin. I'd try and distract off making Hillary a quitter too if I had been her base who let her down. LOL
Hillary resigned to be secretary of state. Palin resigned to be a reality tv personality

"Because she is an elected official, Davis, a Democrat, can’t be fired from the position for refusing to comply with the court order. If she is found guilty of misconduct, Davis could be imprisoned for up to a year, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. The state legislature can also vote to impeach her, the paper noted, though that seems unlikely since most Kentucky voters oppose same-sex marriage."

Let this be a lesson to the mindless masses around here - some Dems are "conservative", some are liberal. Some Repubs are Conservative, some are…moderate.

They are having a hell of a time trying to turn this on the right/conservatives/Republicans. poor poor things.

Hillary resigned to be secretary of state. Palin resigned to be a reality tv personality

Correction:

Ms. Palin resigned to prevent family bankruptcy which was fast approaching due to a vast number of spurious lawsuits brought by a resentful person who felt entitled to a state sinecure which was not forthcoming. Financed, of course, by Democrat fat-cats.

The TV work came later in an attempt to rebuild family finances.

Correction:

Ms. Palin resigned to prevent family bankruptcy which was fast approaching due to a vast number of spurious lawsuits brought by a resentful person who felt entitled to a state sinecure which was not forthcoming. Financed, of course, by Democrat fat-cats.

The TV work came later in an attempt to rebuild family finances.

You see how they turn this onto Palin. so they can drag her through the mud some more. In a thread that is about woman who is a Democrat. that is how small these people are. they'll never change their small minds so it's a waste of time. I just remind them how they helped with making Hillary A QUITTER when they kicked her to the curb by voting for a man for President.

They are having a hell of a time trying to turn this on the right/conservatives/Republicans. poor poor things.
Lol I know. It's hilarious.

Your own Barry said "as a Muslim ahem I mean Christian I believe marriage is between a man and a woman".

He had his mind change from the LGBT either badgering him or giving him money or both. Not sure but he did say it.

And for the record, it was a lawsuit referred to the Supreme Court, that made gay marriage legal.

Obama didn't do it. A gay person did it.

Nothing is stopping her from resigning.
From what I've read she can't resign because she's elected. I'm not sure why.
She can certainly resign...Palin did. She can't be fired tho.

Who cares what party she's a member of?
If it turned out that she was a Republican, this thread would be 12 pages long by now...
Why?
Look at the other threads before they found out she is a democrat lol.
What about it? Do you think that her political party is important?
Yes because if she had been a republican it would've been in the headline that she was one in order to continue the lie that all republicans hate gays. Which is not true.

Because she is an elected official, Davis, a Democrat, can’t be fired from the position for refusing to comply with the court order. If she is found guilty of misconduct, Davis could be imprisoned for up to a year, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. The state legislature can also vote to impeach her, the paper noted, though that seems unlikely since most Kentucky voters oppose same-sex marriage.

Meanwhile, Davis has made it clear she has no plans to step down as clerk.

“It’s what I love to do,” she had told the Morehead News last fall, during the race for the clerk position. She touted her experience in the office, and the fact that her mother was previously clerk, as evidence she had “what it takes.”

She'll be a Faux commentator in a year.
Ah...nepotism.

Who cares what party she's a member of?
If it turned out that she was a Republican, this thread would be 12 pages long by now...
Why?
Look at the other threads before they found out she is a democrat lol.
What about it? Do you think that her political party is important?
Yes because if she had been a republican it would've been in the headline that she was one in order to continue the lie that all republicans hate gays. Which is not true.
Wait...what makes you think that would be the case? Didn't you yourself imply that many posters, before corrected, thought she was a Republican? If they thought that first off, where are all the "Republicans hate gays" posts on her threads?

Yes she is.
We'll tell your friends to stop knocking republicans about this.

This isn't about party, this is about ideology.

Would you say this woman was a "liberal" or "conservative "?
Lol oh ok. She's a liberal Christian. They do exist.

The fact that she refuses to do her job in protest of gay marriage pretty much defines her ideology as "conservative".

What evidence do you have to support your claim of her "liberalness"?
No, she is standing up for a deeply held principle, her job has nothing to do with it. It just happens to be the focus of the progressives as a means of silencing her.

Barack Obama refuses to do his job too. Would you consider him a conservative?
Who's trying to silence her? No one. We just want her to do her frickin' job.

We'll tell your friends to stop knocking republicans about this.

This isn't about party, this is about ideology.

Would you say this woman was a "liberal" or "conservative "?
Lol oh ok. She's a liberal Christian. They do exist.

The fact that she refuses to do her job in protest of gay marriage pretty much defines her ideology as "conservative".

What evidence do you have to support your claim of her "liberalness"?
No, she is standing up for a deeply held principle, her job has nothing to do with it. It just happens to be the focus of the progressives as a means of silencing her.

Barack Obama refuses to do his job too. Would you consider him a conservative?
Excellent point! Obama has ignored our immigration laws that have resulted in Americans being murdered and Democrats aren't calling for his incarceration. It's always the little guy who is used to make an example of. Hypocrites.
How has President Obama ignored our immigration laws? This administration has deported more illegals than the last.

Forum List

Back