Kentucky clerk is a democrat

Lol oh ok. She's a liberal Christian. They do exist.

The fact that she refuses to do her job in protest of gay marriage pretty much defines her ideology as "conservative".

What evidence do you have to support your claim of her "liberalness"?
No, she is standing up for a deeply held principle, her job has nothing to do with it. It just happens to be the focus of the progressives as a means of silencing her.

Barack Obama refuses to do his job too. Would you consider him a conservative?

:lol:

You're kidding, right? Her job has "nothing to do with it"?

Her way of "standing up for a deeply held principle" is by refusing to do her fucking job. If she didn't have that job and refuse to do it, her "standing up" wouldn't amount to shit.

The act of "refusing to do her job" isn't what makes her "conservative", the impetus for it is.
And what's Obama's excuse?

Don't care, ask him. Not the topic of this thread.

What should I read into your intense desire to change the subject?

Um.....he has no counter argument?

This isn't about party, this is about ideology.

Would you say this woman was a "liberal" or "conservative "?

The fact that she refuses to do her job in protest of gay marriage pretty much defines her ideology as "conservative".

No, she is standing up for a deeply held principle, her job has nothing to do with it. It just happens to be the focus of the progressives as a means of silencing her.

Her way of "standing up for a deeply held principle" is by refusing to do her fucking job. If she didn't have that job and refuse to do it, her "standing up" wouldn't amount to shit.

The act of "refusing to do her job" isn't what makes her "conservative", the impetus for it is.

She took the position before that law came into effect...
So?

I happen to adore gay men. They are funny and sweet, at least all the ones I know, some are conservative some are not. I don't care if they get married.

When my gay friend came out we all were like ya no kidding. Lol. We all knew we didn't care.

I really like Carl DeMaio. He is a catholic conservative who is gay.

He's awesome. Tried to get elected here in liberal land and couldn't.

Conservatives voted for him but liberals did not.

I had to make a thread cuz all the libs were ignoring me.

They will probably ignore this thread too.

I won't ignore you. Just like the governor of Kentucky, we have no power to throw this woman out of our party. I am sure that democrats everywhere would agree with me that we would, if we could.
Kick her out of your party? Lol that's extreme. Impeach her yes by law but she still has the right to believe what she wants and be a democrat.

Everything you posted here doesn't make anyone a conservative or progressive.
Now we all know what type of individual you choose to be and it becomes quite clear what you are all about.

Her lifestyle.

Be specific. What about her "lifestyle" makes her a "liberal"?
Her 50 marriages. The way she had kids. Her working as a clerk for the government.

Calm down. I was joking.
I'm not the one who started the thread about her being married 4 times.

Liberals jumped all over her cuz they thought she was a republican.

So far the two southern people who are refusing to marry gay people have both been democrats.

Libs always bash the south, bash, Christians, bash republicans but so far all I've seen is democrats having a problem with gay marriage.

Hillary resigned to be secretary of state. Palin resigned to be a reality tv personality

Correction:

Ms. Palin resigned to prevent family bankruptcy which was fast approaching due to a vast number of spurious lawsuits brought by a resentful person who felt entitled to a state sinecure which was not forthcoming. Financed, of course, by Democrat fat-cats.

The TV work came later in an attempt to rebuild family finances.

You see how they turn this onto Palin. so they can drag her through the mud some more. In a thread that is about woman who is a Democrat. that is how small these people are. they'll never change their small minds so it's a waste of time. I just remind them how they helped with making Hillary A QUITTER when they kicked her to the curb by voting for a man for President.

You mean like the way Obama was brought up in this thread about a woman who is a Democrat?

Partisans from both major parties attempt to make every thread on this site about demonizing the 'other side'. Why would this one be any different?

In regards to the OP, Democrat or Republican, the woman is in the wrong. There are certainly plenty of religious, Christian Democrats. Simple statistics would indicate that (the vast majority of the country identifies as Christian in every poll I've ever seen). I don't trust her motivations; has she ever denied marriage licenses to divorcees, members of non-Christian religions, or for any other 'deeply held' religious conviction? Of course, I think many people use their religious beliefs as an excuse to be openly scornful of gays while they ignore other things their religion is opposed to.

It seems likely the woman will be held in contempt of court and fined. Whether she will be impeached or actually go to jail may depend on how long she drags this out.

Hillary resigned to be secretary of state. Palin resigned to be a reality tv personality

Correction:

Ms. Palin resigned to prevent family bankruptcy which was fast approaching due to a vast number of spurious lawsuits brought by a resentful person who felt entitled to a state sinecure which was not forthcoming. Financed, of course, by Democrat fat-cats.

You see how they turn this onto Palin. so they can drag her through the mud some more. In a thread that is about woman who is a Democrat. that is how small these people are. they'll never change their small minds so it's a waste of time. I just remind them how they helped with making Hillary A QUITTER when they kicked her to the curb by voting for a man for President.

You mean like the way Obama was brought up in this thread about a woman who is a Democrat?

Partisans from both major parties attempt to make every thread on this site about demonizing the 'other side'. Why would this one be any different?

In regards to the OP, Democrat or Republican, the woman is in the wrong. There are certainly plenty of religious, Christian Democrats. Simple statistics would indicate that (the vast majority of the country identifies as Christian in every poll I've ever seen). I don't trust her motivations; has she ever denied marriage licenses to divorcees, members of non-Christian religions, or for any other 'deeply held' religious conviction? Of course, I think many people use their religious beliefs as an excuse to be openly scornful of gays while they ignore other things their religion is opposed to.

It seems likely the woman will be held in contempt of court and fined. Whether she will be impeached or actually go to jail may depend on how long she drags this out.
Ya this woman is a nut case.

Obama was brought up because he at one time did say that he was a Christian that believed the man and woman thing.

Correction:

I am partisan to a degree. I want smaller government and lower taxes and I don't waiver on that.

I'm just showing that not all gay haters are republicans. If you look at polls more people are for gay marriage than not so there are a portion from both parties that are either for or against it.

It's not changing the subject. This is about an elected official refusing to do their job, isn't it?

No, this thread is about how the Kentucky County Clerk is a Democrat.

Hint: It's in the title.
Here's the title:
Kentucky clerk is a democrat
If we can only discuss what's in the title, then all of your posts are off topic as well. I thought the opening comments by the OP was what we were supposed to be discussing. I guess that's changed now that it's getting uncomfortable for you.

Excellent point! Obama has ignored our immigration laws that have resulted in Americans being murdered and Democrats aren't calling for his incarceration. It's always the little guy who is used to make an example of. Hypocrites.

Every president since Nixon has ignored our immigration laws. The only president that saw a reduction in illegal immigration was George W. And that was because the economy tanked so fast the mexicans went home.
That's your justification for Obama being derelict in his duties? Why can't you just admit to your double standard?

Excellent point! Obama has ignored our immigration laws that have resulted in Americans being murdered and Democrats aren't calling for his incarceration. It's always the little guy who is used to make an example of. Hypocrites.
How has President Obama ignored our immigration laws? This administration has deported more illegals than the last.
No, it hasn't. Turning a border jumper away at the border is not deportation....

It's not changing the subject. This is about an elected official refusing to do their job, isn't it?
You are trolling, kid, so you can deflect from the OP.

Add to the OP, or admit you got nothing.
See post #131, troll.

How has President Obama ignored our immigration laws? This administration has deported more illegals than the last.
No, it hasn't. Turning a border jumper away at the border is not deportation....
U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013
The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show.
<more>

You are trolling, kid, so you can deflect from the OP.

Add to the OP, or admit you got nothing.
See post #131, troll.
Good. You can take direction.

The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show.
<more>
Now subtract the number of illegals he has allowed to come in. You can start here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/15/us/questions-about-the-border-kids.html

I happen to adore gay men. They are funny and sweet, at least all the ones I know, some are conservative some are not. I don't care if they get married.

When my gay friend came out we all were like ya no kidding. Lol. We all knew we didn't care.
How do your gay friends feel about your denial of their rights?

<more>
What part of the English language fails you?

Obama counts turn-aways as deportations....

Not even close to a legitimate measure....

How do your gay friends feel about your denial of their rights?
How were their rights denied? Were they locked up and forbidden from leaving the county? Were they jailed for obtaining a license from another clerk? Were they even told their money was no good?

<more>
What part of the English language fails you? Obama counts turn-aways as deportations.... Not even close to a legitimate measure....
Of course it is, and you can't prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back