Kentucky clerk is a democrat

Well, we all know what is going to happen here....

She'll cut a plea bargain and resign in exchange for probation. Morality can no longer be an individual right. We must all hold the same morals as the collective.....

The bully's will get their way.......and the tactic of bullying will continue until the bully gets a black eye.....

Should be a national discussion on it.......Oh wait.....that whole hypocrisy thing again.....My bad...
They aren't going to let her negotiate. She already said she'd be fine with doing it, as long as the clerks' names aren't listed on the docs. They aren't going to go for that because what the fascists want is to be able to force specific people to perform acts they KNOW they have a religious objection to.
Well, she'll have to do some time I guess....or give in to the bullies.

She'll cut a plea bargain and resign in exchange for probation. Morality can no longer be an individual right. We must all hold the same morals as the collective.....

The bully's will get their way.......and the tactic of bullying will continue until the bully gets a black eye.....

Should be a national discussion on it.......Oh wait.....that whole hypocrisy thing again.....My bad...
who do you consider the bully in this case? people wanting fair service from their elected government or the person denying rights to others because their super powered imaginary friend tells them to?

who do you consider the bully in this case? people wanting fair service from their elected government or the person denying rights to others because their super powered imaginary friend tells them to?
No one is being denied a right. So that means that the bullies are those demanding she compromise her principle for their agenda.

They aren't going to let her negotiate. She already said she'd be fine with doing it, as long as the clerks' names aren't listed on the docs. They aren't going to go for that because what the fascists want is to be able to force specific people to perform acts they KNOW they have a religious objection to.
Well, she'll have to do some time I guess....or give in to the bullies.
She'll get fined, she's not going to do any time.

No one is being denied a right. So that means that the bullies are those demanding she compromise her principle for their agenda.

absolutely they are. their civil rights are being infringed by a county clerk that has decided she is the arbiter of who can and cannot marry instead of leaving that to the law.

how is it you can't see that she is the bully in this case, using her power as an elected official to oppress others?

This isn't about party, this is about ideology.

Would you say this woman was a "liberal" or "conservative "?
Lol oh ok. She's a liberal Christian. They do exist.

The fact that she refuses to do her job in protest of gay marriage pretty much defines her ideology as "conservative".

What evidence do you have to support your claim of her "liberalness"?

No, she is standing up for a deeply held principle, her job has nothing to do with it. It just happens to be the focus of the progressives as a means of silencing her.

Barack Obama refuses to do his job too. Would you consider him a conservative?

:lol:

You're kidding, right? Her job has "nothing to do with it"?

Her way of "standing up for a deeply held principle" is by refusing to do her fucking job. If she didn't have that job and refuse to do it, her "standing up" wouldn't amount to shit.

The act of "refusing to do her job" isn't what makes her "conservative", the impetus for it is.

She took the position before that law came into effect...
Doesna matter, boy. She has the job, she does the job, or she gets the job done on her.

The fact that she refuses to do her job in protest of gay marriage pretty much defines her ideology as "conservative".

No, she is standing up for a deeply held principle, her job has nothing to do with it. It just happens to be the focus of the progressives as a means of silencing her.

:lol:

You're kidding, right? Her job has "nothing to do with it"?

Her way of "standing up for a deeply held principle" is by refusing to do her fucking job. If she didn't have that job and refuse to do it, her "standing up" wouldn't amount to shit.

The act of "refusing to do her job" isn't what makes her "conservative", the impetus for it is.
And what's Obama's excuse?

Don't care, ask him. Not the topic of this thread.

What should I read into your intense desire to change the subject?
It's not changing the subject. This is about an elected official refusing to do their job, isn't it?
You are trolling, kid, so you can deflect from the OP.

Add to the OP, or admit you got nothing.

absolutely they are. their civil rights are being infringed by a county clerk that has decided she is the arbiter of who can and cannot marry instead of leaving that to the law.

how is it you can't see that she is the bully in this case, using her power as an elected official to oppress others?

Oh look, another loon who doesn't know what "oppress" and "bully" and "civil rights" mean.

O-M-G
What a frikken hoot. you go girl.:banana:

even though they (the left/dem/libs/commies) just assumed you had to be rightwing/conservative/Republican and they want to take you, bury you up to neck and stone you to death.

Your fellow Democrats have done dragged you and your life through the mud. but hey, that how they much they care for others

We'll tell your friends to stop knocking republicans about this.

This isn't about party, this is about ideology.

Would you say this woman was a "liberal" or "conservative "?
Lol oh ok. She's a liberal Christian. They do exist.

Excellent point! Obama has ignored our immigration laws that have resulted in Americans being murdered and Democrats aren't calling for his incarceration. It's always the little guy who is used to make an example of. Hypocrites.

Every president since Nixon has ignored our immigration laws. The only president that saw a reduction in illegal immigration was George W. And that was because the economy tanked so fast the mexicans went home.

She is not deciding who and who can not get married...

She is not issuing no marriage licences.

and when did she start doing that?

I had to make a thread cuz all the libs were ignoring me.

They will probably ignore this thread too.

I won't ignore you. Just like the governor of Kentucky, we have no power to throw this woman out of our party. I am sure that democrats everywhere would agree with me that we would, if we could.

She is NOT preventing anyone from being married. Try again.

Is she the only clerk in the entire state that is authorized to issue licenses?

She is NOT preventing anyone from being married. Try again.
She's denying people the services of her county

"Because she is an elected official, Davis, a Democrat, can’t be fired from the position for refusing to comply with the court order. If she is found guilty of misconduct, Davis could be imprisoned for up to a year, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. The state legislature can also vote to impeach her, the paper noted, though that seems unlikely since most Kentucky voters oppose same-sex marriage."

The defiant Kim Davis, the Ky. clerk who refuses to issue gay marriage licenses

--LOL

imagine that

Is she the only clerk in the entire state that is authorized to issue licenses?
Why should someone have to go to another county? What if that county objects?

Forum List

Back