Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy: 'We Are Glad That He Is White'

Should we keep turning the other cheek in the face of tyrants?

• Yes, the tyrants will cease their depravity is we keep turning our already reddened cheeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, cheek turning is for slaves.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
I thinks it's more likely that he's simply relieved he won't be having to deal with the fallout had the suspect been black.

Nope - he's just another liberal glad to see a white killed.

How stupid are you son? It's quite obvious that what he was actually saying was "thank God a black man didn't get shot under my watch, I seen what happens when that is the case"

[
I understand what the Sheriff said, AND WHY HE SAID IT PERFECTLY...the wrath of the BLACK NATION would have come down on Bardstown, KY otherwise. FOR SHOOTING A BLACK ASSHOLE.

I understand too - he'd rather see whites die than blacks. What a monstrously racist white-hating thing to say. Fire his sorry butt.

I thinks it's more likely that he's simply relieved he won't be having to deal with the fallout had the suspect been black.

I think we just said the exact same thing in different words.

Do you all wear confederate flag skull caps?
You have an issue with the confederate flag?

I have a real issue with morons that desecrate the Confederate flags.

The average white-trash Confederate flag abusing shithead can't name his daddy, much less document his Confederate heritage.
Agreed. But the issue was an inaccurate blanket assessment of the confederate flag. That is usually a result of propagated, left-wing ignorance.

Do you all wear confederate flag skull caps?
You have an issue with the confederate flag?
Nazi skull caps unavailable?
You looking for one? Ask a democrat.
Do you have an issue with the confederate flag or do you just apply nazi standards to all of your thinking?
There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.

[
I understand what the Sheriff said, AND WHY HE SAID IT PERFECTLY...the wrath of the BLACK NATION would have come down on Bardstown, KY otherwise. FOR SHOOTING A BLACK ASSHOLE.

I understand too - he'd rather see whites die than blacks. What a monstrously racist white-hating thing to say. Fire his sorry butt.

There should be fallout no matter what the skin color of the person killed by police.

Police brutality affects everyone. His insensitivity that they believe they can get away with police brutality because the suspect is white is appalling and should result in an investigation into the actions by the State police.

[

No he meant that if the thug was black. black thugs would be rioting in his district. The thug being white means they are safe.

[

There should be fallout no matter what the skin color of the person killed by police.

Police brutality affects everyone. His insensitivity that they believe they can get away with police brutality because the suspect is white is appalling and should result in an investigation into the actions by the State police.
Police doing their job, good thing.

This sheriff is spot on. Hes right. Thats something cops shouldnt have to worry about.

But guaranteed. ..every officer involved shooting in America now....the chief/sheriff is gonna be relieved when they hear its not a black criminal. Problem is....the behvaior that gets you shot...is common to thugs.

There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.
That post stands on its own.
Absolutely. Would you like me to repeat it?
Go ahead. You demonstrate your own ignorance.

Yeah shes a dunce. Im not a confederate supporter.

But that battle flag was invented due to the similar uniforms worn by Union and Confederate troops...and the flag was intended to distinguish them on a battlefield to avoid friendly fire. The flag had very little to do with the cause of the war. Its was merely a battlefield tool.

I will say it again, if you have trouble understanding it. There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.

Now, would you like a tissue?

This worthless POS sheriff should be fired immediately. But nothing will be done as the War on Whites continues.

Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy We Are Glad That He Is White

may 13 2015
Police in Bardstown, Kentucky, shot a man named John Kennedy Fenwick on Sunday, following a long and destructive car chase that ended when a sheriff's deputy wrestled Fenwick out of the stolen truck he was driving. A scuffle ensued, in which authorities say Fenwick attempted to disarm the deputy and the deputy shot him. The miles-long pursuit left injured officers and mangled police cruisers in its wake. Fenwick, 25, is expected to survive his wounds.

In a press conference Monday, Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly, who is white, expressed relief -- not only that the incident didn't lead to more serious injuries, but also that Fenwick's skin wasn't darker.

"We are glad that he is white, and we shouldn't have to be worried about that," Mattingly said Monday. "And we do not want any backlash or violence in this community because people have been misinformed. I think that the public needs to know how the criminal justice system works and... what officers are able to do."
The sheriff said nothing wrong, he spoke the truth. In todays world, if you kill a black, you are immediately the bad guy, no matter how many lives you saved, or how many lives the black person took.

To many black people,(but not all) and people who just love to start trouble, love their trash. ie. the worst of their race, where as most white people want the law to take out our trash.

The townspeople need to drag this white-hating sheriff out of his house and beat the crap out of him.
He don't hate whites, he hates criminals, he was just thankful this trash was the right color, because we don't care about our trash, at least I don't.

I will say it again, if you have trouble understanding it. There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.

Now, would you like a tissue?
So, are you blind, or have you never seen a Nazi flag, or Confederate flag? The Confederate flag much more resembles Old Glory than the Nazi flag, the Nazi flag is just a swastika, pretty much.

Forum List

Back