Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy: 'We Are Glad That He Is White'

Should we keep turning the other cheek in the face of tyrants?

• Yes, the tyrants will cease their depravity is we keep turning our already reddened cheeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, cheek turning is for slaves.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
[
I understand what the Sheriff said, AND WHY HE SAID IT PERFECTLY...the wrath of the BLACK NATION would have come down on Bardstown, KY otherwise. FOR SHOOTING A BLACK ASSHOLE.

I understand too - he'd rather see whites die than blacks. What a monstrously racist white-hating thing to say. Fire his sorry butt.
Youre an idiot. He is on your side.

There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.
That post stands on its own.
Absolutely. Would you like me to repeat it?
Go ahead. You demonstrate your own ignorance.
I will say it again, if you have trouble understanding it. There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.

Now, would you like a tissue?
The WWII Nazi flag motifs all closely resemble:

FLAG201low.jpg

The Confederate flag is of course:

confederate_flag_MED.gif

I think what may be confusing you is that certain neo-Nazi groups back in the 1990's came up with motifs that attempted to combine the two, by overlaying a swastika on the confederate flag, but these are (for lack of a better term) amateur photoshop jobs. They don't have any kind of official status outside the minds of a few tiny groups, and they weren't even invented until 50 years after WWII was over.

[
I understand what the Sheriff said, AND WHY HE SAID IT PERFECTLY...the wrath of the BLACK NATION would have come down on Bardstown, KY otherwise. FOR SHOOTING A BLACK ASSHOLE.

I understand too - he'd rather see whites die than blacks. What a monstrously racist white-hating thing to say. Fire his sorry butt.

I thinks it's more likely that he's simply relieved he won't be having to deal with the fallout had the suspect been black.

There should be fallout no matter what the skin color of the person killed by police.

Police brutality affects everyone. His insensitivity that they believe they can get away with police brutality because the suspect is white is appalling and should result in an investigation into the actions by the State police.
Police doing their job, good thing.

Yeah I know, the second you have an interaction with a police officer, you lose all your rights as an American and a human being.

There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.
I will say it again, if you have trouble understanding it. There is very little difference between the Nazi and the so-called Confederate flag.

Your post stands on its own. You demonstrate your own ignorance and/or equate the founding of this country with nazis.

Your post stands on its own. You demonstrate your own ignorance and/or equate the founding of this country with nazis.
Youre an idiot. The loser confederate flag had nothing to do with the founding of this country. At least officially.

[

I thinks it's more likely that he's simply relieved he won't be having to deal with the fallout had the suspect been black.

There should be fallout no matter what the skin color of the person killed by police.

Police brutality affects everyone. His insensitivity that they believe they can get away with police brutality because the suspect is white is appalling and should result in an investigation into the actions by the State police.
Police doing their job, good thing.

Yeah I know, the second you have an interaction with a police officer, you lose all your rights as an American and a human being.
No, you just need to stop acting like a thug.

Nope - he's just another liberal glad to see a white killed.

How stupid are you son? It's quite obvious that what he was actually saying was "thank God a black man didn't get shot under my watch, I seen what happens when that is the case"
SS has to be the only poster on this board that makes you look intelligent.

What you're trying to say is, there is very little difference in the Confederate philosophy and cause and the Nazi philosophy and cause.

As far as the flags specifically, other than their rectangular shape, they do not resemble one another at all.

Youre an idiot. The loser confederate flag had nothing to do with the founding of this country. At least officially.
The principles this country were founded upon had dissipated and that abandonment inspired the secession. The confederate flag represents the adhesion to those principles.

This sheriff is spot on. Hes right. Thats something cops shouldnt have to worry about.

But guaranteed. ..every officer involved shooting in America now....the chief/sheriff is gonna be relieved when they hear its not a black criminal. Problem is....the behvaior that gets you shot...is common to thugs.

Why should they feel "relieved" when they kill someone? Why should we give blind allegiance to the police?

Do you want a person who shoots someone fleeing 5 times in the back "protecting your streets"?

[Q
I really think you're shitting out of the wrong body orifice, pal. You obviously have no clue what that Sheriff meant by that statement.

HAHAHA. So now it's all about what he "really meant". If he had said he's glad the victim was black , no excuse would be acceptable. But he said white and you defend him!!. May Satan spend all of eternity roasting off your testicles in the fires of hell for your white-hatred.
You arem misreading the Sheriff. He agrees with you. Hes making a statement which basically says... "in 2015, cops cant defend themselves against black thugs without a media/public lynch mob coming after them."

Yeah I am sure Michael Slager was defending himself when shooting Walter Scott in the back 5 times.

But that's the Republican Party, they rail against the perceived police state on them but on black people? Totally okay.

[

Every police department in the country has become sensitized to situations where they have to use deadly force. No police department wants their action to result in someone's death, and when they do, for them to result in a riot. Bardstown is a beautiful place (in fact it was voted one of the best small towns in the country a few years ago) with a lot of history. They also have an ongoing case where one of their officers was shot dead along the highway. That case is still open - no one has been charged with that crime. So yes, perhaps his wording was very unfortunate. The fact that he doesn't want his town to become another Baltimore is understandable.

The principles this country were founded upon had dissipated and that abandonment inspired the secession. The confederate flag represents the adhesion to those principles.
The confederate flag represents southerners getting their asses kicked for trying to secede. The final insult was the very reason they were trying to leave is the reason they got their loser asses beat.

The confederate flag represents southerners getting their asses kicked for trying to secede. The final insult was the very reason they were trying to leave is the reason they got their loser asses beat.
And you believe that reason was... what?

They actually did very well considering the Union had a far superior army, and resources that the Confederacy could not come close to matching. Even with that, they killed more Union soldiers than the Union killed Confederate soldiers.

[Q
I really think you're shitting out of the wrong body orifice, pal. You obviously have no clue what that Sheriff meant by that statement.

HAHAHA. So now it's all about what he "really meant". If he had said he's glad the victim was black , no excuse would be acceptable. But he said white and you defend him!!. May Satan spend all of eternity roasting off your testicles in the fires of hell for your white-hatred.
You arem misreading the Sheriff. He agrees with you. Hes making a statement which basically says... "in 2015, cops cant defend themselves against black thugs without a media/public lynch mob coming after them."

Yeah I am sure Michael Slager was defending himself when shooting Walter Scott in the back 5 times.

But that's the Republican Party, they rail against the perceived police state on them but on black people? Totally okay.

You idiots and your "its my way or it's wrong" mentality.

Are there times when a LEO shooting a fleeing suspect is wrong? Yes of course, but there are also times when it is the right tactical decision.

They actually did very well considering the Union had a far superior army, and resources that the Confederacy could not come close to matching. Even with that, they killed more Union soldiers than the Union killed Confederate soldiers.
They lost. That would = "not doing well". Imagine the humiliation when they were killed by Black Union Soldiers.

Last edited:

And you believe that reason was... what?
Slavery. They got their asses handed to them by the very people they were attempting to keep enslaved. Dont post back with your usual "states rights" crying. We all know thats a major pacifier you losers like to suck to placate your feelings of inferiority.

Forum List

Back