Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy: 'We Are Glad That He Is White'

Should we keep turning the other cheek in the face of tyrants?

• Yes, the tyrants will cease their depravity is we keep turning our already reddened cheeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, cheek turning is for slaves.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
How long will my people continue to turn the other cheek? The Second Amendment isn't for cheek turning. Freyja would not stand idly by as her daughters murdered their children inside their womb, as her sons were taught about the wonders of homosexuality and transgenderism; nay, nor would Odin stand idly by as his people are murdered joyously by uniformed daemons.

Cheek turning is for slaves. It only encourages the tyrants and lets tyranny breed.
Look to the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, 1946, to learn how to rectify this problem.

We're at a point where the US government openly admits (and taunts at Patriots) that they are engaged in mass espionage against the American People. This is 10x worse than the Crown's Writs of Assistance (general search warrants) ever were. And that's only one abuse among an entire train of abuses.

The Second Amendment is for Restoring the Rule of Law by forcibly removing those who have violated their Oaths to the Constitution, making themselves Enemies of the United States.

Hail Freyja, Hark! Odin. Lo! Hail Morrigan.

At about 12 minutes into the briefing, the sheriff was asked whether he was concerned about community backlash, given the spate of recent demonstrations following other officer-involved shootings around the country.

“We are glad that he is white, and we shouldn’t have to be worried about that. We do not want any backlash or violence in this community because people have been misinformed,” he said. “I think that the public needs to know how the criminal justice system works and what officers are able to do. And the media has not done a very good job of informing the public.”[/quote

Sheriff tells reporters Just glad the unarmed guy we shot was white Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

"How long will my people continue to turn the other cheek? The Second Amendment isn't for cheek turning" You say. Well, how long? So far you just post about taking action.

How long will my people continue to turn the other cheek? The Second Amendment isn't for cheek turning. Freyja would not stand idly by as her daughters murdered their children inside their womb, as her sons were taught about the wonders of homosexuality and transgenderism; nay, nor would Odin stand idly by as his people are murdered joyously by uniformed daemons.

Cheek turning is for slaves. It only encourages the tyrants and lets tyranny breed.
Look to the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, 1946, to learn how to rectify this problem.

We're at a point where the US government openly admits (and taunts at Patriots) that they are engaged in mass espionage against the American People. This is 10x worse than the Crown's Writs of Assistance (general search warrants) ever were. And that's only one abuse among an entire train of abuses.

The Second Amendment is for Restoring the Rule of Law by forcibly removing those who have violated their Oaths to the Constitution, making themselves Enemies of the United States.

Hail Freyja, Hark! Odin. Lo! Hail Morrigan.

At about 12 minutes into the briefing, the sheriff was asked whether he was concerned about community backlash, given the spate of recent demonstrations following other officer-involved shootings around the country.

“We are glad that he is white, and we shouldn’t have to be worried about that. We do not want any backlash or violence in this community because people have been misinformed,” he said. “I think that the public needs to know how the criminal justice system works and what officers are able to do. And the media has not done a very good job of informing the public.”[/quote

Sheriff tells reporters Just glad the unarmed guy we shot was white Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Who the fuck are your people?
No need to answer the trailer parks are full of them .

So it is ok for the cops to kill whites? You're scum and a total piece of crap. You're lower then gutter trash.

Matthew

You say its okay for cops to shoot blacks.

What's the difference?

You are the gutter trash. This thread is full of gutter trash.

This is precisely what the black leaders wanted. Their people get to do crime and we are supposed to let them have at it. Maybe it's time for that race war and settle a few issues.

The race war started 45 years ago when affirmative action started.
Affirmative action started before the country was even founded. It was strictly for white males. You should be embarrassed you had over 400 years of a headstart and you still are lower than an earthworms dick.

The ones that built modern civilization.

Wait, let me one up myself.

The ones that built classical, medieval and modern civilization.
Whites have no classical civilization. You werent even sentient when Blacks had civilzations. You have a lock on medieval and modern though but only because Blacks and Arabs re educated you to end the Dark Ages..

So your claim is that Indo-Europeans didn't build classical civilization? So the Greeks were africans or asians? lol rofl lol

Btw, Arabs are Indo-European. So were the ancient Egyptians. Have fun.

Hail Isis. Hail Ma'at. Hail Hathor.

Last edited:

Whites have no classical civilization. You werent even sentient when Blacks had civilzations. You have a lock on medieval and modern though but only because Blacks and Arabs re educated you to end the Dark Ages..

So your claim is that Indo-Europeans didn't build classical civilization? So the Greeks were africans or asians? lol rofl lol

Greeks were babies. It may be classical only if you ignore the African civilizations that existed for thousands of years prior. You do realize thats who taught the Greeks right?

No the Egyptians werent Indo European. Stop with the hilarious white Egyptian jokes. :laugh:

Even Arabs speak an Afro-Asiatic language. You have nothing in common. Stop trying to claim something you werent part of silly.

Greeks were babies. It may be classical only if you ignore the African civilizations that existed for thousands of years prior. You do realize thats who taught the Greeks right?

No the Egyptians werent Indo European. Stop with the hilarious white Egyptian jokes. :laugh:

Even Arabs speak an Afro-Asiatic language. You have nothing in common. Stop trying to claim something you werent part of silly.

Links from credible sources, and multiple. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Those civilizations in India with complete sewage systems, you know, those Vedic Aryans, from how many thousands of years ago?

Ancient gold mines in Ireland, who taught them that?

Last edited:

Links from credible sources, and multiple. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Then start providing some links to your incredible claim that the Egyptians were white people in Africa. Make sure you adhere to the credible standard you assigned to me.
laugh.gif

I guess you expect me to believe white people traveled to Africa from europe and built pyramids and other things that dont exist in europe anywhere....without suntan lotion. :rofl:

Then start providing some links to your incredible claim that the Egyptians were white people in Africa. Make sure you adhere to the credible standard you assigned to me.
laugh.gif

I guess you expect me to believe white people traveled to Africa from europe and built pyramids and other things that dont exist in europe anywhere....without suntan lotion. :rofl:

It's across the sea. Not that hard for a seafaring people to do. Also, the hieroglyphs certainly don't look like blacks. Also, the Proto-Indo-European homeland is pretty much adjacent to Egypt.

Hail Isis. Hail Ma'at. Hail Dyeus, Zeus, Iesus, Jesus, Christ, Kristos, Krishna.

Hare Krishna.
Hail Christ.

And you made the claim.

laugh.gif

It's across the sea. Not that hard for a seafaring people to do. Also, the hieroglyphs certainly don't look like blacks. Also, the Proto-Indo-European homeland is pretty much adjacent to Egypt.

Hail Isis. Hail Ma'at. Hail Dyeus, Zeus, Iesus, Jesus, Christ, Kristos, Krishna.

And you made the claim.
Sorry dude. You made the claim they were white. Lets see you prove it. This ought to be good.
laugh.gif

Btw, Arabs are Indo-European. So were the ancient Egyptians.

laugh.gif

And you made the claim.
Sorry dude. You made the claim they were white. Lets see you prove it. This ought to be good.
laugh.gif

Easy, almost all blacks (in their native homelands) don't speak Afroasiatic languages. For instance Swahili is not an Afro-asiatic language. Just because the word "Afro" is in the description it does not imply black. I let you dig that hole :). A black person never crosses my mind when the Afro-asiatic languages are referred to.
File Niger-Congo-en.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

laugh.gif

And you made the claim.
laugh.gif

Easy, almost all blacks In their native homelands) don't speak Afroasiatic languages.
File Niger-Congo-en.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Easy? Africa has more than one language group. Thats not credible nor even on point. Here is the photo from your link that belies your claim.
laugh.gif

400px-Niger-Congo-en.svg.png

Easy? Africa has more than one language group. Thats not credible nor even on point. Here is the photo from your link that belies your claim.
laugh.gif

You're in a hole and you know it. Here's a shovel, keep digging,(it's really not meant to be a penis) 3===D

tell me about these great black civilizations

the few black divisions that actually do speak AfroAsiastic languages came to speak it the same way they came to speak English, in chains.

laugh.gif

You're in a hole and you know it. Here's a shovel, keep digging, tell me about these great black civilizations (it's really not meant to be a penis) 3===D
So if I'm in a hole why did you lie?
laugh.gif

Are you one of those fools that believe in Black caucasians?
laugh.gif

This worthless POS sheriff should be fired immediately. But nothing will be done as the War on Whites continues.

Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy We Are Glad That He Is White

may 13 2015
Police in Bardstown, Kentucky, shot a man named John Kennedy Fenwick on Sunday, following a long and destructive car chase that ended when a sheriff's deputy wrestled Fenwick out of the stolen truck he was driving. A scuffle ensued, in which authorities say Fenwick attempted to disarm the deputy and the deputy shot him. The miles-long pursuit left injured officers and mangled police cruisers in its wake. Fenwick, 25, is expected to survive his wounds.

In a press conference Monday, Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly, who is white, expressed relief -- not only that the incident didn't lead to more serious injuries, but also that Fenwick's skin wasn't darker.

"We are glad that he is white, and we shouldn't have to be worried about that," Mattingly said Monday. "And we do not want any backlash or violence in this community because people have been misinformed. I think that the public needs to know how the criminal justice system works and... what officers are able to do."

I understand what the Sheriff said, AND WHY HE SAID IT PERFECTLY.../QUOTE]
Yeah. He's a bigot.

laugh.gif

You're in a hole and you know it. Here's a shovel, keep digging, tell me about these great black civilizations (it's really not meant to be a penis) 3===D
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You pointed to the Afro-Asiatic languages as proof of blacks being dominant, at least at one time in history. You were discredited hardcore, since Afro-Asiatic languages are not spoken by [native] blacks, and those few black groups that do speak those languages only came to speak them because they were dragged to the northern coast in chains, the same reason blacks in the US speak English, and blacks in Haiti speak French.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You pointed to the Afro-Asiatic languages as proof of blacks being dominant, at least at one time in history. You were discredited hardcore, since Afro-Asiatic languages are not spoken by [native] blacks, and those few black groups that do speak those languages only came to speak them because they were dragged to the northern coast in chains, the same reason blacks in the US speak English, and blacks in Haiti speak French.
I already posted the photo from your link that proves you are lying to debunk your claim about Blacks not speaking the language. Are you really that stupid? Here I will post it again. See the area that has the dark brown coloring. They all speak Afro Asiatic languages moron.
laugh.gif

I just had a thought. Maybe the white boy mumbo jumbo method of classification is mixing you up. Afro would indicate African origins. Asiatic would mean just that. West Asian origins. None of that is related to white boys.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I already posted the photo from your link that proves you are lying to debunk your claim about Blacks not speaking the language. Are you really that stupid? Here I will post it again. See the area that has the dark brown coloring. They all speak Afro Asiatic languages moron.
laugh.gif

Yes, the chain gangs speak it. Be honest.

Forum List

Back