🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Compares His Courage To Lincoln, Churchill, Dr. King, Gandhi And Mandela (not satire)

[

There are so few of us that read English any more.

The fake headline comes from not even Fox Noise but a Fox blog site. That explains everything.
It's amusing in a pathetic way to watch them dig deeper in their oblivion though...

emot-munch.gif

Kerry is such a piece of shit that you don't need a comment on a blog to have all the evidence necessary to know that he is absolutely worthless.

Translation:
"it doesn't matter if the OP is a completely fabricated dung heap, the made-up headline makes him guilty!"

Do us a favor -- if a notice for jury duty comes in the mail, check the box marked "Deceased".

Remember a couple months ago when Kerry said that France "gave birth to democracy itself" during the French Revolution?! This guy is a hollow suit, and he's clearly never read much on the French Revolution.

Voltaire se mocque de cette post-ci.

[

The fake headline comes from not even Fox Noise but a Fox blog site. That explains everything.
It's amusing in a pathetic way to watch them dig deeper in their oblivion though...

emot-munch.gif

Kerry is such a piece of shit that you don't need a comment on a blog to have all the evidence necessary to know that he is absolutely worthless.

Translation:
"it doesn't matter if the OP is a completely fabricated dung heap, the made-up headline makes him guilty!"

Do us a favor -- if a notice for jury duty comes in the mail, check the box marked "Deceased".

Kerry was a world class shithead before the article was written. To quote The Bitch of Benghazi:

"What difference does it make"?

This PRICK, like the leftist pricks in here all suffer this to one extent or the other... Kerry has just taken the disease to it's ultimate conclusion...VISIONS OF GREATNESS!!!!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Fox News ^
Secretary of State John Kerry compared himself to Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln and other great historical luminaries for having the courage and tenacity to tackle the most heinous enemy plaguing mankind — climate change. “My heroes are people who dared to take on great challenges without knowing for certain what the outcome would be,” Kerry said in an address to the Atlantic Council on Thursday. “Lincoln took risks, Gandhi took risks, Churchill took risks, Dr. King took risks, Mandela took risks, but that doesn’t mean that every risk-taker is a role model.”

So I guess he'd like to attempt to send all the blacks back to Africa.

Of course he never saw any of this in the four measly months he was in Vietnam but that didn't stop the shithead from saying it:

Testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee a few months before running for Congress, John Forbes Kerry made some serious accusations about his fellow Vietnam Veterans.

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan.”
Maybe it was the veterans that made the accusations?
In his testimony, Kerry began with 150 veterans testified...they told stories...,

[

emot-munch.gif

Translation:

Kerry was a world class shithead before the article was written. To quote The Bitch of Benghazi:

"What difference does it make"?

"What difference does it make if a statement is true, or just made-up bullshit?"

Yeah I definitely see that standard going on around here. It would take too long to explain unless you were actually.... what is the word.... sentient.

My Lai was investigated along with other possible misdeeds by General Peers, the Peers inquiry. I wonder if all four volumes of that Peer's Viet Nam investigations have been released yet? My Lai and other incidents were reported on the Viet Nam war and perhaps the first inkling of any wrong doing was by Kerry, and maybe Kerry should have just kept quiet like a decent politician would have done? It certainly was not a popular thing to do.

[

Maybe it was the veterans that made the accusations?
In his testimony, Kerry began with 150 veterans testified...they told stories...,

I am not going to back and find the article now because I have to leave in a few minutes but there is a researched article that exposed the truth about the people that made the accusations. The leader of the group never went to Vietnam and several of the speakers recanted their testimony later.

Kerry was a shithead for making the remarks that he did and making the accusations against his fellow veterans of things which he had no personal knowledge.

There was some atrocities in Vietnam but Kerry greatly exaggerated what he said.

I got there in October of 1967and left in March of 1970. I spent a lot more time over there that Kerry. The troopers I interfaced with mostly did the job they were trained to do and did it in a professional manner. Most of them were generous to the Vietnamese and none that I ever saw were "reminiscent of Genghis Khan", whatever the hell that means.

Kerry was a world class shithead for saying what he did.

It is hypocritical that these stupid Moon Bats nowadays are criticizing Tom Cotton for writing the letter to Iran. They say it is treason but most of the morons voted for Kerry who did a tremendous amount of treason to undermine America's policy in Vietnam, including going to Paris to meet with the enemy.

Kerry won a Silver Star in combat for bravery

Quite a lot of courage in anyone's book

Pity Air Force Three isn't a Ford Tri-Motor.....

Ford-Tri-Motor.jpg

Its arrival back from Iran would really enhance Kerry's image as "The New Chamberlain"!

3092859-22nd-september-1938-british-prime-minister-gettyimages.jpg

True that Chamberlain's plane, of the same vintage, wasn't a Ford but surely Kerry wouldn't use a British-built plane when the allusion (yes, not "illusion") would be as well maintained by staying American and union-built....

Pity Air Force Three isn't a Ford Tri-Motor.....

Ford-Tri-Motor.jpg

Its arrival back from Iran would really enhance Kerry's image as "The New Chamberlain"!

3092859-22nd-september-1938-british-prime-minister-gettyimages.jpg

True that Chamberlain's plane, of the same vintage, wasn't a Ford but surely Kerry wouldn't use a British-built plane when the allusion (yes, not "illusion") would be as well maintained by staying American and union-built....
Chamberlain could do nothing else and the reason is that in 1919 England passed the Ten Year Rule. That rule stated that England would not go to war for ten years. In 1929 Churchill pushed for the Ten Year Rule to be made permanent until further notice. Chamberlain had nothing to enforce any resistance to Hitler at the time.

Most of the vets who served with him have expressed doubts about the validity of that Silver Star. Who stages reenactments of their battles and then shows the footage to prove his military credentials? That's exactly what Kerry did.

Aside from being a misuse and waste of valuable military resources and official duty time, it clearly raises questions about his motives for going to Vietnam in the first place.

Chamberlain could do nothing else and the reason is that in 1919 England passed the Ten Year Rule. That rule stated that England would not go to war for ten years. In 1929 Churchill pushed for the Ten Year Rule to be made permanent until further notice. Chamberlain had nothing to enforce any resistance to Hitler at the time.

OK, now let's hear your excuses for Kerry.....

Kerry has shown more bravery in combat than even Republican hero Putin

Most of the vets who served with him have expressed doubts about the validity of that Silver Star. Who stages reenactments of their battles and then shows the footage to prove his military credentials? That's exactly what Kerry did.

Aside from being a misuse and waste of valuable military resources and official duty time, it clearly raises questions about his motives for going to Vietnam in the first place.
Admiral Zumwalt personally awarded the Silver Star

Only Republican chicken hawks claim it is bogus

I have no doubt Zumwalt did it in good faith.

It's Kerry's actions that are open to discussion.

Kerry is an American hero

Silver Star
Bronze Star for valor
Three Purple Hearts

Only chicken hawk conservatives don't recognize it

Forum List

Back