🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Compares His Courage To Lincoln, Churchill, Dr. King, Gandhi And Mandela (not satire)

Next time read the what he said and not the opinion crap from Fox.

The Purple Heart reciever compared taking on idiots like ye with Gandi taking on the British... Well for one these men took risks to achieve there aims. The Climate Deiners are detatched from reason.

Can I ask is anyone here world leading climatologists?

Who cares what they are. Let's look at what they can do. They can't teach a third year geology class. I can teach ANY climatology class there is all the way up to graduate level. Climatology is a "soft science" geology is a "hard science" or an "exact science" if you prefer. What that means is any geologist has more knowledge of how the world functions than any climatologist ever will.

Add to that the simple fact that a statistician has destroyed every paper that they have presented in the last 5 years and you have a whole new degree of fail to add to their less than stellar accomplishments.
Speaking of soft science....Journalists are trying to run this country....they select our leaders and tell us how we should think. But in college Journalism majors were idiots.

You refer to the headline in the OP article?

What's stupefying to me is that even after the fallacy is pointed out they continue to run with it as if the callout never happened.

That's just ... bizarre.
shakehead.gif

I went and listened AGAIN to Lurch with his climate pitch, and around the 35:00 mark (yes, I really listened to that shit twice!) he mentions the above men, He also uses "I" an awful lot instead of the WE as in the people, the world, and the government. HE was responsible for the first EARTH DAY, and thus through association, one assumes he compares himself with these men. Now, OCD Pogo might think differently, as SHE usually does, but I see it, as well as the author, as placing himself within the framework of those men taking risks....

Now if you want to listen to his shit for 40+ minutes, or go to around the 35 min. mark, you might miss his EARTH DAY pronouncement, but you will get the "I" factor as the obomanation LOVES to include the "I" and "ME" instead of WE in everything he talks about.... I leave it up to those interested enough to listen and discuss!

I went and listened AGAIN to Lurch with his climate pitch, and around the 35:00 mark (yes, I really listened to that shit twice!) he mentions the above men, He also uses "I" an awful lot instead of the WE as in the people, the world, and the government. HE was responsible for the first EARTH DAY, and thus through association, one assumes he compares himself with these men. Now, OCD Pogo might think differently, as SHE usually does, but I see it, as well as the author, as placing himself within the framework of those men taking risks....

Now if you want to listen to his shit for 40+ minutes, or go to around the 35 min. mark, you might miss his EARTH DAY pronouncement, but you will get the "I" factor as the obomanation LOVES to include the "I" and "ME" instead of WE in everything he talks about.... I leave it up to those interested enough to listen and discuss!

Ah -- "one assumes he compares himself".

Exactly.

From a moron who assumes female genders on posters he can't refute. As if that would somehow disqualify the point if anybody took it seriously.

/thread

Exactly.

From a moron who assumes female genders on posters he can't refute. As if that would somehow disqualify the point if anybody took it seriously.

/thread

As you ASSUME he DIDN'T compare his risks....and I have never changed my assessment of you, you are a CU*T, have been since I got here, and I see no reason to change my opinion of OCD GIRL! Waiting your next volley, perhaps the KKK wasn't founded by Southern Democrats...THAT was a prize winner amongst 6-7 others I have on file!

Exactly.

/thread

As you ASSUME he DIDN'T compare his risks....and I have never changed my assessment of you, you are a CU*T, have been since I got here, and I see no reason to change my opinion of OCD GIRL! Waiting your next volley, perhaps the KKK wasn't founded by Southern Democrats...THAT was a prize winner amongst 6-7 others I have on file!

Meltdown in progress. Now who saw that coming :rolleyes:

Yeah since he doesn't SAY that I don't ASSUME he wanted to say that. DUH.
Moreover since he doesn't SAY anything about stopping for doughnuts in Cleveland on the way I don't ASSUME he did that either.

As I said --- learn to read.
423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png

The Purple Heart reciever compared taking on idiots like ye with Gandi taking on the British... Well for one these men took risks to achieve there aims. The Climate Deiners are detatched from reason.

Who cares what they are. Let's look at what they can do. They can't teach a third year geology class. I can teach ANY climatology class there is all the way up to graduate level. Climatology is a "soft science" geology is a "hard science" or an "exact science" if you prefer. What that means is any geologist has more knowledge of how the world functions than any climatologist ever will.

Add to that the simple fact that a statistician has destroyed every paper that they have presented in the last 5 years and you have a whole new degree of fail to add to their less than stellar accomplishments.
Speaking of soft science....Journalists are trying to run this country....they select our leaders and tell us how we should think. But in college Journalism majors were idiots.

What's stupefying to me is that even after the fallacy is pointed out they continue to run with it as if the callout never happened.

That's just ... bizarre.
shakehead.gif
Not even a good lie.

Kerry just has this habit of making overblown speeches. Comparing our troops during Vietnam with the brutality of Genghis Khan.

Never earned an honest dollar in his life. Lived off his rich aunt and now he lives off his rich wife.

Exactly.

/thread

Moreover since he doesn't SAY anything about stopping for doughnuts in Cleveland on the way I don't ASSUME he did that either.

I read fine, I listen even better, and by your remarks, you spoiled CU*T, I see you can't refute what I said.... which I knew you couldn't..... So easy the lame and lazy are!

crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png

Exactly.

/thread

I read fine, I listen even better, and by your remarks, you spoiled CU*T, I see you can refute what I said.... which I knew you couldn't..... So easy the lame and lazy are!

Sure can.
And sure did.

Quit whining. You posted bullshit, you got called on it. Take yer fuckin' lumps already, grow the fuck up, and quit posting bullshit.

/thread

Exactly.

/thread

I read fine, I listen even better, and by your remarks, you spoiled CU*T, I see you can refute what I said.... which I knew you couldn't..... So easy the lame and lazy are!

Sure can.
And sure did.

/thread

Sure can.
And sure did.....Beside OCD, this CU*T has another severe case of

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Now she'll claim she a guy! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

who wants to read some condescending spew. first from Jon "who married into the Heinze Ketchup fortune" Kerry and then from you

You are pointing geology at one point questioned Climate Change? Maybe early in the debate they listened to there empolers wishes(Oil companies).
Why it s so tricky for geologists to think about climate change.

Now they are non commital.

But hey you want hard scientists, How about physics, biology,.... Like every other major scientific organisation in the world.

You have now one worth a damn to hold up your arguement...

just case you are wondering the deniers are now a joke in the scinetific community worldwide.

That's just ... bizarre.
shakehead.gif
Not even a good lie.

Kerry just has this habit of making overblown speeches. Comparing our troops during Vietnam with the brutality of Genghis Khan.

Don't like what a guy with a purple heart has to say to you... Well he was there and said his account?

You sound like that chickenhawk dogger Cheney...

That's just ... bizarre.
shakehead.gif
Not even a good lie.

Don't like what a guy with a purple heart has to say to you... Well he was there and said his account?

You sound like that chickenhawk dogger Cheney...

you sound like a brainwashed walking talking DNC talking points parrot. I hope you're not enough to vote YET...:ack-1:

Exactly.

/thread

I read fine, I listen even better, and by your remarks, you spoiled CU*T, I see you can't refute what I said.... which I knew you couldn't..... So easy the lame and lazy are!

crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png

Must be tough being a looser... Scientific consenses has you dead wrong...

You are denying science like the many wrong people before you...

Do you believe tooth fairy too...

History will show your type as a dangerious idiots you are....

who wants to read some condescending spew. first from Jon "who married into the Heinze Ketchup fortune" Kerry and then from you

If we seem condescending it is because you deny science... This makes you idiots...

John Kerry is a pencil-necked, cubicle sitting, bystander who has never accomplished a thing in his life. Except to lie about his service and throw his unearned "medals" over the White House fence. What a waste of flesh and blood. Trust me - were it not for Teresa Heinz - Kerry would have been lost in the shuffle years ago.

I'm sure he appreciates that highlighting of his good points. But surely there are some things of which he might NOT be proud......

If we seem condescending it is because you deny science... This makes you idiots...

SCIENCE was suppose to be questioned. Scientist are not OUR G-D of mankind.

that you are falling for all the GLOBULL warming crap shows you don't think for yourself. you just follow

Forum List

Back