🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Compares His Courage To Lincoln, Churchill, Dr. King, Gandhi And Mandela (not satire)

Next time read the what he said and not the opinion crap from Fox.

The Purple Heart reciever compared taking on idiots like ye with Gandi taking on the British... Well for one these men took risks to achieve there aims. The Climate Deiners are detatched from reason.

Can I ask is anyone here world leading climatologists?

Who cares what they are. Let's look at what they can do. They can't teach a third year geology class. I can teach ANY climatology class there is all the way up to graduate level. Climatology is a "soft science" geology is a "hard science" or an "exact science" if you prefer. What that means is any geologist has more knowledge of how the world functions than any climatologist ever will.

Add to that the simple fact that a statistician has destroyed every paper that they have presented in the last 5 years and you have a whole new degree of fail to add to their less than stellar accomplishments.
Speaking of soft science....Journalists are trying to run this country....they select our leaders and tell us how we should think. But in college Journalism majors were idiots.

You refer to the headline in the OP article?

What's stupefying to me is that even after the fallacy is pointed out they continue to run with it as if the callout never happened.

That's just ... bizarre.
shakehead.gif
Not even a good lie.

Kerry just has this habit of making overblown speeches. Comparing our troops during Vietnam with the brutality of Genghis Khan.

Don't like what a guy with a purple heart has to say to you... Well he was there and said his account?

You sound like that chickenhawk dogger Cheney...
Where I come from, a Purple Heart means you probably fucked up.
He somehow awarded himself 3 of them in 4 months, so he really fucked up.

The Purple Heart reciever compared taking on idiots like ye with Gandi taking on the British... Well for one these men took risks to achieve there aims. The Climate Deiners are detatched from reason.

Who cares what they are. Let's look at what they can do. They can't teach a third year geology class. I can teach ANY climatology class there is all the way up to graduate level. Climatology is a "soft science" geology is a "hard science" or an "exact science" if you prefer. What that means is any geologist has more knowledge of how the world functions than any climatologist ever will.

Add to that the simple fact that a statistician has destroyed every paper that they have presented in the last 5 years and you have a whole new degree of fail to add to their less than stellar accomplishments.

You are pointing geology at one point questioned Climate Change? Maybe early in the debate they listened to there empolers wishes(Oil companies).
Why it s so tricky for geologists to think about climate change.

Now they are non commital.

But hey you want hard scientists, How about physics, biology,.... Like every other major scientific organisation in the world.

You have now one worth a damn to hold up your arguement...

just case you are wondering the deniers are now a joke in the scinetific community worldwide.

The only jokes are you anti science deniers. Face it, every carbon tax you guys have been pushing for over the last 30 years is dead in the water. That level of fail is very hard to take, believe me I understand your pain. But the science that you wrapped your head around has been shown to be a failure.

Thanks for playing but you are way out of your depth.

Speaking of soft science....Journalists are trying to run this country....they select our leaders and tell us how we should think. But in college Journalism majors were idiots.

You refer to the headline in the OP article?

What's stupefying to me is that even after the fallacy is pointed out they continue to run with it as if the callout never happened.

That's just ... bizarre.
shakehead.gif
Not even a good lie.

Kerry just has this habit of making overblown speeches. Comparing our troops during Vietnam with the brutality of Genghis Khan.

Don't like what a guy with a purple heart has to say to you... Well he was there and said his account?

You sound like that chickenhawk dogger Cheney...
Where I come from, a Purple Heart means you probably fucked up.
He somehow awarded himself 3 of them in 4 months, so he really fucked up.

Splinters count!!!!

I compare Kerry to a prostitute, which is pretty sad for his billionaire wife. Money could by her a better looking whore.

who wants to read some condescending spew. first from Jon "who married into the Heinze Ketchup fortune" Kerry and then from you

If we seem condescending it is because you deny science... This makes you idiots...

SCIENCE was suppose to be questioned. Scientist are not OUR G-D of mankind.

that you are falling for all the GLOBULL warming crap shows you don't think for yourself. you just follow

And your falling for the "crap" line shows --- what?

Prepared to prove a negative are we?

:popcorn:

Just think. Ten of millions of Moon Bats voted for that idiot to be President.

Sorry bout that,

1. Kerry the Secretary of State Liar.
2. A perfect liberal scum bag, like Jane Fonda.
3. Democrats have real low standards, if you hate America, you are in!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do not rule out Kerry as Obama's possible chosen successor. Proven to be easily manipulated...........
It would certainly render a Democratic loss of the White House in 2016 to be a Sure Thing... a certainty.

America rejected this yahoo once already... and that against Dubya, no less !!!

Another Lib-Prog-turned-Establishment-Tool with far too much baggage.

Not as much as Madame Cankles, mind you, but still, way too much baggage.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to bother to read the OP

Is this another one of those threads where our conservative posters demonstrate how they know nothing about context, grammar and the meaning of words?

Is this another one of those threads where our conservative posters demonstrate how they know nothing about context, grammar and the meaning of words?

Now you tell me does this Trotskyite have this or not...... unbelievable, it's symptomatic! His SUPERIORITY COMPLEX on display!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

this whole administration is filled with nothing but: Career politicians who has no qualifications to be in the positions they are in..

We the people should be very afraid and disgusted by it...Even Hillary wasn't qualified to hold SOS.

It's time for the Democrat base to clean out the garbage in their party instead of always worrying what Republicans are doing. And following like sheep and going around calling people traitors just for sending a letter

Now you tell me does this Trotskyite have this or not...... unbelievable, it's symptomatic! His SUPERIORITY COMPLEX on display!

I imagine you did not prove me wrong......you never do

I imagine you did not prove me wrong......you never do

You're the one that said he didn't read the OP...much less, I presume, watching that big ass on climate change.... and you have the nerve to say I didn't prove you wrong... Trotskyite, you are that definition of an NPD carrier!

Key words "without knowing for certain". The world is falling apart and they are executing Christians on you-tube and Kerry is playing the same game he used to play with Jane Fonda which is "blame America first".

Forum List

Back