🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry: Refrigerators Are As Big a Threat as ISIS

How many ISIS attacks in the US ? Looney wanna be shooters don't count .

Does it really matter to you how many Americans in the US are killed by terrorists? Do the Americans ABROAD killed by terrorists no longer count? Our friends in France, Belgium, Turkey, Kenya don't count?

No wonder you're deflecting..

Went to bed the other night, everything was fine... about 2am my dogs started barking, woke me... First thing I see? My refrigerator menacingly hovering over me at the edge of my bed... True story...

Tell that to the 50 dead people and their families....you heartless prick

Oh and have refrigerators killed 3000 Americans?

God you are truly a dumbfuck

Fridges don't kill people, people kill people !

Orlando guy was a self hating gay ISIS wanna be.

This changes the old prank call

Is your refrigerator running.......

......through the mall with a rifle?

13728927_10157854439170377_9114252589493706701_n.jpg

There aren't a lot of them I would have to tell. Thank God you didn't tell me to tell it to the people killed by lightning! Whew!

Appeal to emotion fallacy

Yet. What number have to die before you see there is a problem?
I see there is a problem. But there would have to be a much, much, much bigger number here in the US before I started shitting my pants in public as much as you tards do.

Grow a spine.

6jodcg.jpg

So voicing an opinion about those killed by terrorists is "shitting our pants"? Wanting increased security/vetting of those entering this country so more here AREN'T targeted/killed is "shitting our pants"? Many, many, many more would need to be killed here before you became concerned? And you call me retarded! :lol:

Shoo.

A bunch of things more likely to kill you than ISIS

#8 – Raw Meat
Approximately 5,000 people die each year in the U.S. alone as a result of consuming uncooked, contaminated food.

#13 – The Cold
About 600 people are killed in the U.S. each year from excessively cold weather.
Go global warming!

#14 – Ladders
Falls from ladders cause about 355 deaths annually in the U.S. Another reason not to walk under them.

#19 – Autoerotic Asphyxiation
As many as 1,000 people die annually by asphyxiating themselves in this way.
:nono:

#21 – Being Left-Handed
Some claim that 2,500 deaths are caused every year when left-handed people attempt to use products designed for right-handed people. While we can’t confirm that statistic it is true that left-handed people are five times more likely than right-handers to die in accidents.
Goddam lefties!

#22 – Lightning
24,000 people are killed by lightning worldwide each year.
Do NOT go outside, pants shitters!

#25 – Beds
450 people die falling out of beds in the United States each year. A real life nightmare.
I think a lot of people on this forum wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

Please don't tell me you've signed on the leftist talent of blaming the object. Maybe you should add big ass trucks to that list. And ball bearings.

I'd lose the last ounce of respect I might have for your judgement abilities. :banana:

So with no CFC's because of the Ozone, our HVAC systems run longer and suck air when you really need them. AND NOW -- take away HFC's and pretty soon -- if it's really cold or really hot -- you're back in the 19th century.

ISIS wannabe, you said it yourself

And you blame ac for global warming???

Wow talk about rube......

Yeah Clinton can have ac but we need to give it up for this majestic.cause......God you're stupid

How many deaths directly attributable to refrigerators? Oh, right. None.

Falling refrigerator crushes L.A. man grabbing beer

Man killed by fridge came to U.S. to work

Can't fucking trust those damn things...

Got this image of those new fangled supermarket freezers that KNOW when you're coming down the aisle and light up. It freaks me out a bit now..

Yeah Clinton can have ac but we need to give it up for this majestic.cause......God you're stupid

Yes. Wanna bee . Two years ago he would called himself alqueda .

Cons make is seem like if we sent 20,000 troops to go fight ISIS, Orlando wouldntve happend .

Does it really matter to you how many Americans in the US are killed by terrorists? Do the Americans ABROAD killed by terrorists no longer count? Our friends in France, Belgium, Turkey, Kenya don't count?

No wonder you're deflecting..

When the terrorists kill a shitload of Muslims, not one of you starts a topic about it. Not one of you sheds a tear. And that is because it doesn't fit your narrative that the refugees and the terrorrists are one and the same.

You only care when non-Muslims are killed. You only get hysterical when non-Muslims are killed. You don't change your avatars and start a hundred topics whenever a shitload of Muslims are blown up by ISIS.

So don't pretend you aren't a bunch of bigoted pants shitters who deliberately conflate the people who are FLEEING terrorists with the terrorists.

Yes. Wanna bee . Two years ago he would called himself alqueda .

Cons make is seem like if we sent 20,000 troops to go fight ISIS, Orlando wouldntve happend .

isis or al qadea --- both are terrorist organizations.

The Florida shooter was a terrorist, moron.

Forum List

Back