Kerry's All Inclusive Campaign!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Rebecca Porter had a dream envisioning herself letting Sen. John Kerry know she had an abortion and regretted her decision.

LifeNews.com

Essentially she went to Tampa to a Kerry rally to show him a sign staing she regreeted having an abortion. She and a friend made it into the event. Here is Kerry's response to that incident.......

As Kerry finished his speech, he closed by saying he would guarantee that "women would have the right to choose" abortion. Porter made her way to the area where Kerry would be shaking hands. "Then it happened," Porter explaines. "He reached up to shake a hand in the back and his eyes went up to my sign. He read it and then looked into the crowd to see who was holding it-and he looked directly into my eyes."
Within seconds after Kerry saw the signs, a campaign staff member approached Porter and grabbed her sign. "You can't have that sign here," the Kerry staffer said. The sign tore and Porter let go. After he had posession of it, the Kerry staffer "tore it to pieces;" and walked away. "He wouldn't even let me have the pieces," Porter said. Porter said Kerry was "shocked and surprised" to read the the sign. Onlookers were surprised by what they saw and expressed their disagreement.

Well so much for those inclusive Liberals!!!! :puke:

Forum List

Back