Kevin McCarthy admits renting luxury DC apartment from powerful GOP pollster Frank Luntz, who Tucker Carlson has accused of being a secret liberal

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Yep...even members of Congress need to live somewhere. What's the point of this story?
Tucker thinks he's an undercover Democrat--one of his deep investigations, no doubt.
i am not even sure what tucker carlson has to do with this
Read the title?

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Yep...even members of Congress need to live somewhere. What's the point of this story?
Tucker thinks he's an undercover Democrat--one of his deep investigations, no doubt.
i am not even sure what tucker carlson has to do with this
Read the title?
i did. I am not even sure what the point of the story is. A Congressman rents an apartment...from a guy tucker carlson says is a liberal? who cares? i mean if he was running a gay prostitution ring out of his apartment that would be newsworthy...i mean if he was a dems you all would make him chair if the ways and means committee...but still newsworthy.

Is this the level of story the leftist propagandist are going to to avoid covering things like the human rights crisis xiden has created on the border? really?

Odds are that the president has severe mental disabilities, cities are burning, accusations of racism on both sides are close the the boiling point, foreign antagonists are flexing their muscles and illegals are massing at the border but the left wants to build a conspiracy about a republican renting an apartment from a pollster? WTF?

Odds are that the president has severe mental disabilities, cities are burning, accusations of racism on both sides are close the the boiling point, foreign antagonists are flexing their muscles and illegals are massing at the border but the left wants to build a conspiracy about a republican renting an apartment from a pollster? WTF?
Maybe the GOP would be fighting back against the things you stated harder if the number one GOP congressman wasn't playing footsie with a leftwing media bullshit artist....

Maybe the GOP would be fighting back against the things you stated harder if the number one GOP congressman wasn't playing footsie with a leftwing media bullshit artist....
Maybe the media would be alerting Americans to the dangers if they weren't the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

At least Tucker criticises his own side and probes corruption, unlike CNN which buried the Laptop story.
I'm sorry, but that's the most pathetic thing I've read all day.
Well, let me simplify it for you.
Tucker is a Repubican on a Republican news channel doing a deep investigation into a leading Republican.
Give me an example of CNN doing the same on a leading Democrat, you know.....like probling the Biden family and the money wired to them from foreign agents.
The only time you investigate folks is when there is something that says they have done wrong.

Oh yeah, spend time on fantasies like Trump for speaker while the freaking country goes to hell and the media tells us that Biden is fine, his nurse is just there in case of an accident.

At least Tucker criticises his own side and probes corruption, unlike CNN which buried the Laptop story.
I'm sorry, but that's the most pathetic thing I've read all day.
Well, let me simplify it for you.
Tucker is a Repubican on a Republican news channel doing a deep investigation into a leading Republican.
Give me an example of CNN doing the same on a leading Democrat, you know.....like probling the Biden family and the money wired to them from foreign agents.
The only time you investigate folks is when there is something that says they have done wrong.
well traditionally that is the case we know that’s not true when dems lead the probe. they will abuse their office to target political rivals

Oh yeah, spend time on fantasies like Trump for speaker while the freaking country goes to hell and the media tells us that Biden is fine, his nurse is just there in case of an accident.
The media. in camp with the progressives to turn our country into a sociological hell hole.

Forum List

Back