Kevin McCarthy Hands The Detonator To The Bomb Throwers

You can try to downplay it all you want, I don’t care. It just makes you look sad that you’re making excuses for these frauds.

I didn’t even bring up Trump Org. Your illiterate moron brethren die and then they couldn’t even get the story straight because conservative media never tells them the truth that would upset the narrativ
I didn't downplay anything. You are running around in your own head. You are so confused you are trying to lump unaffiliated posters who disagree with your nonsense together because you cannot substantiate your point -- whatever that might be. You certainly haven't made it clear with your scattered posts about Trump, Trump Org., Trump employees, congress and state courts. You are confused and unable to formulate cognizant thought. Is your name Joe B.?

I didn't downplay anything. You are running around in your own head. You are so confused you are trying to lump unaffiliated posters who disagree with your nonsense together because you cannot substantiate your point -- whatever that might be. You certainly haven't made it clear with your scattered posts about Trump, Trump Org., Trump employees, congress and state courts. You are confused and unable to formulate cognizant thought. Is your name Joe B.?
Your attempt at a gotcha fails because you don’t even understand what is being said or why.

Don’t blame me because you were too lazy to read the thread.

They aren't.

Dims abused their power when they impeached Trump twices.
The Constitution gives the power of impeachment to Congress and only Congress.

The Constitution doesn’t give Congress the power to investigate children of presidents for political purposes. It has nothing to do with government oversight.

The Constitution doesn’t give Congress the power to investigate children of presidents for political purposes. It has nothing to do with government oversight.
Impeachments aren't supposed to be done purely for political purposes, and that's what the Dims did. They also didn't conduct them using the proper procedure, like giving the opposition access to the evidence and allowing them to call witnesses. The thing was a a welter of fraud.

Bottom line: Dims are scum. Hunter Biden is getting what he deservers.

maybe the “big guy” shouldn’t use air force 2 to fly his son to china

You realize the Trump Org is currently undergoing trial for criminal tax fraud at this very moment?

Probably not. Your media overlords keep you naive and stupid.

/-------/
Gump investigations.jpg

Im right.

The Dems didn’t launch investigations into Trump’s kids when they took the House.

That’s what Republicans do.
/------/ So you hide behind the NY AG? Do YOu think that sad sack excuse means something? A democRAT investigation is a democRAT investigation.

how have republicans in congress abused their power?
Going after private citizens for political purposes of embarrassment.

That has nothing to do with their constitutional role as legislators. Their powers of investigation are to facilitate legislation and provide oversight of the executive.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with either. It’s about embarrassing Joe Biden and winning an election.

/------/ So you hide behind the NY AG? Do YOu think that sad sack excuse means something? A democRAT investigation is a democRAT investigation.
The AG has jurisdiction in New York to investigate and prosecute crimes. That’s literally their job.

Congress has no role in this.

I’m not hiding. I’m trying to explain the basic functions of government to you, something you should have learned about in middle school.

Going after private citizens for political purposes of embarrassment.

That has nothing to do with their constitutional role as legislators. Their powers of investigation are to facilitate legislation and provide oversight of the executive.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with either. It’s about embarrassing Joe Biden and winning an election.
the investigation isnkr into hunter xiden, the oversight is over joe xiden…hunter is only a part because joey used him as a front man for the criminal enterprise…the big guy didn’t have to use his son

The AG has jurisdiction in New York to investigate and prosecute crimes. That’s literally their job.

Congress has no role in this.

I’m not hiding. I’m trying to explain the basic functions of government to you, something you should have learned about in middle school.
/——-/ So? Thanks for the geography lesson. It’s meaningless. You’re grasping at straws. Hunter is in the hot seat.

the investigation isnkr into hunter xiden, the oversight is over joe xiden…hunter is only a part because joey used him as a front man for the criminal enterprise…the big guy didn’t have to use his son
That’s a complete fabrication. You’d have to be an idiot to believe it.

There simply is zero evidence.

/——-/ So? Thanks for the geography lesson. It’s meaningless. You’re grasping at straws. Hunter is in the hot seat.
Jurisdiction is not meaningless. It’s essential to the function of government.

This isn’t complicated and you probably know it. Just rabid partisanship is making you say stupid things.

That’s a complete fabrication. You’d have to be an idiot to believe it.

There simply is zero evidence.
did hunter fly to china on air force 2 to close million dollar deals? yes…

is the doj holding out charge.ms for tax fraud? yes

Forum List

Back