"Kevin Nash explains why Trans Women are women"...trans women sacrifices are similar to America's military vets' sacrifices, my friends

Nash has CTE confirmed. He really should stop talking politics cause he's a fucking moron

‘We Shouldn’t Have To Explain It’: Tennis Legend Martina Navratilova Slams Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas​

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova slammed transgender swimmer Lia Thomas on Wednesday over the issue of transgender women in female sports.

Navratilova, a nine-time Wimbledon champion, criticized remarks Thomas made on the “Dear Schuyler” podcast. Thomas, a transgender individual that identifies as a woman, criticized women that purport to be feminists, but do not support transgender women competing in the women’s athletic category. Thomas claimed that feminists that are skeptical of transgender inclusion in sports likely carry an “implicit bias.”

equality means equality for everyone. stop the hate. cut it out. live and let live

Are you a bot that simply regurgitates the message conveyed by the links/videos you post? I would not be surprised if you take an opposite in another thread.

Are you a bot that simply regurgitates the message conveyed by the links/videos you post? I would not be surprised if you take an opposite in another thread.
when the wind changes directions so will this chump....

not a bot. i just like to attract attention so we can have a spirited debate and have fun. i have nothing better to do while watching soccer. soccer can be boring sometimes, no?

I have a friend that is in his 30s and decided he was transgender. I have no problem with it, I respect him and his choice, very nice guy, that loves the Steelers etc. With that said, he doesn't think trans men should be playing high school and college sports against women.

Nothing wrong with his choice, very nice person, I respect him. Much like Nash respects his friend.

I have a friend that is in his 30s and decided he was transgender. I have no problem with it, I respect him and his choice, very nice guy, that loves the Steelers etc. With that said, he doesn't think trans men should be playing high school and college sports against women.

Nothing wrong with his choice, very nice person, I respect him. Much like Nash respects his friend.
His “choice” is non existent make pretend and society need not abide with the error

Steelers fan . That figures.

not a bot. i just like to attract attention so we can have a spirited debate and have fun. i have nothing better to do while watching soccer. soccer can be boring sometimes, no?
Sometimes?

That's why they have "hooligans."
To keep the crowd awake between goals.

Forum List

Back