Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

What laws did Mr. Kahn "supposedly" break/violate? Please be specific and provide "credible" sources that can be verified as factual.
Fucking you Squaw Pussy, we ALL now know the prick is a political operative...why didn't you scumbags use him during the last THREE presidential Cycles as his son died 12 years ago? There's even a pic out here with the wife and the Manchurian muslim in 2008!
payperview told me that wasn't Miz Khan in the picture I posted. He knows her personally. Used to cut her grass and sneak her BLTs.
Doubling down on your stupidity, I see.

hide-and-go.jpg
Brilliant response from the idiot who got played by a RWNJ fake image and embarrassed the fuck out of himself.
Go sit in the corner and suck your big toe , idiot.

Fucking you Squaw Pussy, we ALL now know the prick is a political operative...why didn't you scumbags use him during the last THREE presidential Cycles as his son died 12 years ago? There's even a pic out here with the wife and the Manchurian muslim in 2008!
payperview told me that wasn't Miz Khan in the picture I posted. He knows her personally. Used to cut her grass and sneak her BLTs.
Doubling down on your stupidity, I see.

hide-and-go.jpg
Brilliant response from the idiot who got played by a RWNJ fake image and embarrassed the fuck out of himself.
Go sit in the corner and suck your big toe , idiot.
Another brilliant response from the idiot who got played by a RWNJ fake image and embarrassed the fuck out of himself.

Because his son died doing the right thing has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do about the father being corrupt, and part of the Clinton cabal! Benedict Arnold was once one of our great Patriots... Khan does NOT follow that tradition, he follows the traitors position!

The Washington Examiner ^ | August 1, 2016 | Paul Bedard
The father of a Muslim-American soldier killed in Iraq who is caught up in a war of words with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is an immigration lawyer who specializes in a highly controversial program accused of letting immigrants buy their way into the U.S. Khizr M. Khan's website notes that he works to help clients with the E-2 and EB-5 programs that let overseas investors buy into U.S. companies and also provides green cards for family members. It also said that he helps in the purchase of U.S. real estate and businesses. The website lists his ability to practice...

Wait a second!!!!

Are those legal government programs?

If so, then the problem lies with the law makers, not the people that makemit works!

Controversial is not equivalent to corruption, by the way.

It was supposed to have ended but an extention made it possible for double the numbers in 2016.

Hillary's Brother Mum on Visa 'Favoritism' as Gov. McAuliffe Fights Back

www.newsmax.com/t/#!newsmax/article/634599
Newsmax Media
Mar 26, 2015 - The EB-5 visa program grants permanent resident status to individuals who ... Evan Jenkins: To Fight Opioid Abuse, We Must Care for the Most Vulnerable .... I couldn't stand McAwful as head of the DNC and I'll bet the citizens of Va. will rue the day ... The disreputable people of the Clinton ear stuck around.
Investors Defrauded For Millions Through EB-5 Visa Program - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../investors-defrauded-for-millions-through-eb-5-v...
Breitbart News
Jan 15, 2016 - Columnist Michelle Malkin has a full chapter on EB-5 abuse, which she dubs “America's disastrous Cash-for Citizenship racket,” in her new ...
Program That Lets Foreigners Write a Check, and Get a Visa, Draws ...
www.nytimes.com/.../program-that-lets-foreigners-write-a-check-a...
The New York Times
Mar 15, 2016 - A Senate panel will hold a hearing on the EB-5 visa program, which allows wealthy foreign investors, for a price, to put themselves on a path to citizenship. ... has become a risk to national security and an easy mark for abuse, ...
Controversial immigration for jobs program may end - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/.../controversial-immigration-for-jobs-program-may-end.html
CNBC
Dec 8, 2015 - The EB-5 "Immigrant Investor" program, originally designed to spur job growth, has come under fire due to several cases of fraud and misuse of ...
How EB-5 Got a Surprise One-Year Reprieve
nreionline.com › Finance & Investment
Dec 21, 2015 - Why Congress has to extend the EB-5 visa program until next ... In the end, they decided to “kick the can down the road” for another year.
EB-5 Visa Applications Doubled In 2016 | NumbersUSA
News | NumbersUSAeb-5-visa-applications-doubled-2016
NumbersUSA
Apr 1, 2016 - wrote an op-ed that called for an end of the program saying, “simply put, EB-5 sends a terrible message to the millions of immigrants patiently ...

Khan has some very interesting connections. He's linked to the Muslim Brotherhood supposedly. He's a champion of Sharia.

Here's one of his heros.

"In 1983, for example, Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.

Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

Brohi has quite a few “accomplishments” for Khan to admire:

[Brohi] restored Sharia punishments, such as amputations for theft and demands that rape victims produce four male witnesses or face adultery charges.

He also made insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad a crime punishable by death.

To speed the Islamization of Pakistan, he and Zia issued a law that required judges to consult mullahs on every judicial decision for Sharia compliance."

Blog: Khizr Khan’s writings discovered subordinating US Constitution to sharia law

Last edited:
Who cares who or what Khan is. Comrade T proved to the world he is psychotic jerk.

Forum List

Back