Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

Her point that grieving people should suck it up and accept whatever life hands to them is disgusting. If you agree with her, there's probably no point in continuing our conversation.

Ok, so now you still haven't addressed her point...because what you said was not it.
She stated that if you enter the political arena, you should not be immune from criticism, do you agree or disagree....after that we'll go on to the next point.
Sure. And if you insult someone who's a victim of the worst attack on American soil in history, or insult the family of a soldier who died to protect your freedom, don't be surprised if millions unite to oppose you. Now what could your next point possibly be?

Again, your liberal tactics won't work on me.....
If someone enters the political arena and attacks a person, does that person have a right to respond?
Yeah sure. And Trump's response was to toss a perfect alley-oop to the DNC, and letting them appeal to the decency in each American. In case you weren't sure, he'll probably be doing a lot of that over the next several months.

Again, you cant answer a simple question......does someone who is attacked in a political arena have a right to respond....the ironic thing is every post you've made has proved Ann Coulter right.....so to recap:
You proved Rush Limbaugh and Anne Coulter correct.......you should feel great!
Post #174

You're not very good at this.

Ok, so now you still haven't addressed her point...because what you said was not it.
She stated that if you enter the political arena, you should not be immune from criticism, do you agree or disagree....after that we'll go on to the next point.
Sure. And if you insult someone who's a victim of the worst attack on American soil in history, or insult the family of a soldier who died to protect your freedom, don't be surprised if millions unite to oppose you. Now what could your next point possibly be?

If someone enters the political arena and attacks a person, does that person have a right to respond?
Yeah sure. And Trump's response was to toss a perfect alley-oop to the DNC, and letting them appeal to the decency in each American. In case you weren't sure, he'll probably be doing a lot of that over the next several months.

Again, you cant answer a simple question......does someone who is attacked in a political arena have a right to respond....the ironic thing is every post you've made has proved Ann Coulter right.....so to recap:
Post #174

Sorry man, you say that you cant criticize people who attack you politically.....that's insane.

Post #174

Sorry man, you say that you cant criticize people who attack you politically.....that's insane.
Wow what a spin :rolleyes:

Post #174

That's the theory the Dims are pushing. Meanwhile Hillary called Patricia Smith a liar and Chris Mathews said the following:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3324638/chris-matthews-mocks-patricia-smiths-benghazi-attack-speech-about-slain-son-sean-smith-during-republican-convention/#pWwoX06CBVVryRmB.99

“I don’t understand why the Republicans would choose to put this on prime-time television when they have such wonderful stories of American heroism to speak to the American people. I think it was wrong,” Matthews said on live television, according to a report by the Hill.

“I don’t care what that woman up there, the mother, has felt,” Chris Matthews also said, sparking nearly immediate calls for a boycott of his MSNBC show on social media. “Her emotions are her own. But for the country in choosing a leader, it’s wrong to have someone get up there and tell a lie about Hillary Clinton. It’s not true. It’s logically not true. I think it’s wrong that they ruined their evening with this.”

How much sleazier and hypocritical can you get?

Post #174

That's the theory the Dims are pushing. Meanwhile Hillary called Patricia Smith a liar and Chris Mathews said the following:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3324638/chris-matthews-mocks-patricia-smiths-benghazi-attack-speech-about-slain-son-sean-smith-during-republican-convention/#pWwoX06CBVVryRmB.99

“I don’t understand why the Republicans would choose to put this on prime-time television when they have such wonderful stories of American heroism to speak to the American people. I think it was wrong,” Matthews said on live television, according to a report by the Hill.

“I don’t care what that woman up there, the mother, has felt,” Chris Matthews also said, sparking nearly immediate calls for a boycott of his MSNBC show on social media. “Her emotions are her own. But for the country in choosing a leader, it’s wrong to have someone get up there and tell a lie about Hillary Clinton. It’s not true. It’s logically not true. I think it’s wrong that they ruined their evening with this.”

yeah I posted earlier the quote from Ann Coulter from 2006, where she exposed this tactic, the dimocrats continue to use it...and the pussy right continues to let them.

Post #174

yeah I posted earlier the quote from Ann Coulter from 2006, where she exposed this tactic, the dimocrats continue to use it...and the pussy right continues to let them.

Why doesn't Trump have a bunch or Republican Gold Star families lined up to attack what Khan said?

Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

maybe they were some of his customers?

iu

:)

Post #174

Why doesn't Trump have a bunch or Republican Gold Star families lined up to attack what Khan said?
Because they don't think like that......especially Trump...he's not ideological so he doesn't look at it from the point of view of leftwing politics attacking.

But that's what it is.....just the leftwing trying to set him up.....using a person you are not supposed to criticize because of their loss....so they can launch into you, but you can't respond, just what Coulter described....and old school confirmed....it's easy to read these people if you pay attention, but too many don't.

Post #174

Wow what a spin :rolleyes:

No, you don't answer the question, I'll ask again and watch your answer, I bet it confirms what I'm saying.
If someone attacks you in the political arena, are you allowed to respond?

it just get deeper and deeper.............

Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan's Deep Legal, Financial Connections to ...
www.breitbart.com/.../clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-co...
Breitbart News
2 days ago - Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary ... migration to America from countries with a proven history of exporting terrorists. ... John Kasich, have condemned Trump in one way or another. ... The firm also handles Hillary Clinton's taxes and is deeply connected ...

it just get deeper and deeper.............

Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan's Deep Legal, Financial Connections to ...
www.breitbart.com/.../clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-co...
Breitbart News
2 days ago - Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary ... migration to America from countries with a proven history of exporting terrorists. ... John Kasich, have condemned Trump in one way or another. ... The firm also handles Hillary Clinton's taxes and is deeply connected ...
I posted this article in post #109 last night but it's good to keep reminding people.
Khan has removed his website from the internet.

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.
This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.

A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.”

The website is completely removed from the Internet, and instead directs visitors to the URL at which it once was to a page parking the URL run by GoDaddy.

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

Update: Khizr Khan's Former Company Included in Wikileaks DNC ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../update-khizr-khans-former-company-included-wikile...
15 hours ago - That firm did Hillary Clinton's taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm ...
Mark Cuban: Clinton pays more in taxes than Trump makes | TheHill
thehill.com/.../289342-mark-cuban-clinton-paid-more-in-taxes-since-2007-th...
The Hill
Jul 26, 2016 - Trump: If I were president, Humayun Khan. ... "I'd bet the 43mm in TAXES the Clinton'spaid is not only more taxes than @realDonaldTrump has ...
HILLARY'S "KHAN MAN": Who Is KHIZR KHAN? The SHOCKING ...
100percentfedup.com/hillarys-khan-man-who-is-khizr-khan-the-shocking-truth-abou...
1 day ago - When you peel back the rotten Clinton onion, you usually find the scary ... the tax lawyer who filed income tax returns for Bill and Hillary Clinton ...
BOMBSHELL: Khizr Khan set up Hillary's email server ...
BOMBSHELL: Khizr Khan set up Hillary’s email server! « InvestmentWatchkhan-the-muzzie-set-up-hillarys-e...
7 hours ago - BOMBSHELL: Khizr Khan set up Hillary's email server! ... The firm he worked for handled Clinton's taxes and handled the patent for same email ...

www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../update-khizr-khans-former-company-included-wikile...
15 hours ago - That firm did Hillary Clinton's taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm ...
The Hill
Jul 26, 2016 - Trump: If I were president, Humayun Khan. ... "I'd bet the 43mm in TAXES the Clinton'spaid is not only more taxes than @realDonaldTrump has ...
100percentfedup.com/hillarys-khan-man-who-is-khizr-khan-the-shocking-truth-abou...
1 day ago - When you peel back the rotten Clinton onion, you usually find the scary ... the tax lawyer who filed income tax returns for Bill and Hillary Clinton ...
BOMBSHELL: Khizr Khan set up Hillary’s email server! « InvestmentWatchkhan-the-muzzie-set-up-hillarys-e...
7 hours ago - BOMBSHELL: Khizr Khan set up Hillary's email server! ... The firm he worked for handled Clinton's taxes and handled the patent for same email ...
It gets deeper and better every hour. Actually Khan was a suicide bomb the DNC was wearing and it didn't go off. Now we're getting all kinds of information from the suspect.

The Hill
It gets deeper and better every hour. Actually Khan was a suicide bomb the DNC was wearing and it didn't go off. Now we're getting all kinds of information from the suspect.

his speech was not simply a gold star family speaking against Trump's vetting of muslims but ties are tightly bound with the Clinton's and highly questionable actions if not corruption.

Sorry but a man like that should not beyond bounds just because his son was a hero. He did not speak of his son but spoke for Clinton and her lies/crimes to be president.

What she was involved in is far more than a stupid mistake over a private server, and now the long trail of others involved as well in her actions for decades.

Forum List

Back