Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

Apparently I gave Mr. Kahn more credit than he deserves. He may well be a grieving Father but he has more than an emotional interest in attacking Trump. Sounds like he has a nice little "Buy your way into the USA" program for rich Muslims.

<<<The E-2 and EB-5 are two of the most notoriously abused visa categories that essentially allow wealthy foreigners to buy their way to U.S. residency, and possibly citizenship, with a relatively modest investment,” said Jessica Vaughan, the policy director for the Center for Immigration Studies.>>>
There is no such thing as a "Muslim" EB-5 visa program. ...... :cool:
Looks like someone hit the wrong letter.
H-1B H-2B H-3 Visas | Dallas Texas Attorneys | DFW Lawyers Fort Worth TX |

If you have money you buy a visa in some cases in the hundreds of thousands and invest at least half a million or more in the US you can buy your way in. Many of those investments are connected to ponzi schemes. Not quite jobs and the tax generating business the country needs.

.............and the US looses so many good jobs to other countries.

Ann Coulter Attacks 9/11 Widows

Coulter appeared Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show, and stuck by her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point

BINGO....ho9w the left does it...sends out a parent of a tragedy then has them go off on a republican but we cant' say anything back because of their grief....it's so disgusting what the left does....so fuck these people
Ann has also suggested women should have no right to vote. I think her and her supporters should put their money where their mouths are.

link? And I noticed you avoided the point of what she said....which is true.
Plenty of sources if you google it

Ann Coulter: Women Shouldn’t Have The Right To Vote (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

She mocks liberal women and the stupid decisions they make....

Some women don't want to be dependent on, gain their identity from or tied down to a man.

Hillary Clinton: 'Marriage Is Always Between a Man and a Woman'

Coulter appeared Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show, and stuck by her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point

BINGO....ho9w the left does it...sends out a parent of a tragedy then has them go off on a republican but we cant' say anything back because of their grief....it's so disgusting what the left does....so fuck these people
Ann has also suggested women should have no right to vote. I think her and her supporters should put their money where their mouths are.

Ann Coulter: Women Shouldn’t Have The Right To Vote (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Interesting. I guess most conservatives agree with her that civil liberties should be rolled back a few decades. It makes sense she's been able to milk so much money out of you rubes.

Some women don't want to be dependent on, gain their identity from or tied down to a man.

OK, that's fine, but you have to understand why things are the way they are after thousands of years of civilization....according to the evolutionists, we've been around for about 100, 000 years.....at some point you gotta stop reinventing the wheel. You can do that, but don't bitch when it gets hard.

Interesting. I guess most conservatives agree with her that civil liberties should be rolled back a few decades. It makes sense she's been able to milk so much money out of you rubes.

No, you have no clue.....but I noticed you followed Rush Limbaugh's pattern...you never addressed her point....you started to attack her immediately......thanks for proving Rush right.

No, you have no clue.....but I noticed you followed Rush Limbaugh's pattern...you never addressed her point....you started to attack her immediately......thanks for proving Rush right.
Her point that grieving people should suck it up and accept whatever life hands to them is disgusting. If you agree with her, there's probably no point in continuing our conversation.

OK, that's fine, but you have to understand why things are the way they are after thousands of years of civilization....according to the evolutionists, we've been around for about 100, 000 years.....at some point you gotta stop reinventing the wheel. You can do that, but don't bitch when it gets hard.

Don't need the wheel. Cars that float on air and run on electric. OK the car looks like a wheel but it even has a joystick.

Her point that grieving people should suck it up and accept whatever life hands to them is disgusting. If you agree with her, there's probably no point in continuing our conversation.

Ok, so now you still haven't addressed her point...because what you said was not it.
She stated that if you enter the political arena, you should not be immune from criticism, do you agree or disagree....after that we'll go on to the next point.

Ok, so now you still haven't addressed her point...because what you said was not it.
She stated that if you enter the political arena, you should not be immune from criticism, do you agree or disagree....after that we'll go on to the next point.
Sure. And if you insult someone who's a victim of the worst attack on American soil in history, or insult the family of a soldier who died to protect your freedom, don't be surprised if millions unite to oppose you. Now what could your next point possibly be?

Apparently I gave Mr. Kahn more credit than he deserves. He may well be a grieving Father but he has more than an emotional interest in attacking Trump. Sounds like he has a nice little "Buy your way into the USA" program for rich Muslims.

<<<The E-2 and EB-5 are two of the most notoriously abused visa categories that essentially allow wealthy foreigners to buy their way to U.S. residency, and possibly citizenship, with a relatively modest investment,” said Jessica Vaughan, the policy director for the Center for Immigration Studies.>>>
There is no such thing as a "Muslim" EB-5 visa program. ...... :cool:
Looks like someone hit the wrong letter.
H-1B H-2B H-3 Visas | Dallas Texas Attorneys | DFW Lawyers Fort Worth TX |

If you have money you buy a visa in some cases in the hundreds of thousands and invest at least half a million or more in the US you can buy your way in. Many of those investments are connected to ponzi schemes. Not quite jobs and the tax generating business the country needs.

.............and the US looses so many good jobs to other countries.
I did just a brief look into last Fall. Dominion a utility firm on the East coast was trying to bring in linemen and were wanting to let go of American workers.

I came across the info of foreigners buying visa's but did not go fully through with all the searches into how they can buy in and then get grant money on top of that.

Sure. And if you insult someone who's a victim of the worst attack on American soil in history, or insult the family of a soldier who died to protect your freedom, don't be surprised if millions unite to oppose you. Now what could your next point possibly be?

Again, your liberal tactics won't work on me.....
If someone enters the political arena and attacks a person, does that person have a right to respond?

They are called carpet munchers and bull dykes. ..... :cool:

My mother created a scandal in the middle east because she kept her maiden name, her business and her own money accounts. Some women just like control of their lives. Some don't even both with a man to have children and go to a sperm bank when they are ready to have a child in their life.

Women are the equal, some greatly superior to men.

They are called carpet munchers and bull dykes. ..... :cool:

My mother created a scandal in the middle east because she kept her maiden name, her business and her own money accounts. Some women just like control of their lives. Some don't even both with a man to have children and go to a sperm bank when they are ready to have a child in their life.

Women are the equal, some greatly superior to men.

Great a feminist in the middle east...now they'll hate us even more.

Ok, good for her.....but if she has kids without a man, don't hop on welfare.....

If someone enters the political arena and attacks a person, does that person have a right to respond?
Yeah sure. And Trump's response was to toss a perfect alley-oop to the DNC, and letting them appeal to the decency in each American. In case you weren't sure, he'll probably be doing a lot of that over the next several months.

Yeah sure. And Trump's response was to toss a perfect alley-oop to the DNC, and letting them appeal to the decency in each American. In case you weren't sure, he'll probably be doing a lot of that over the next several months.

Again, you cant answer a simple question......does someone who is attacked in a political arena have a right to respond....the ironic thing is every post you've made has proved Ann Coulter right.....so to recap:
You proved Rush Limbaugh and Anne Coulter correct.......you should feel great!

Forum List

Back