Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

As a member of the right you support the concept by supporting the socially conservative member's of the GOP.

I'm a little-L Libertarian. Every election cycle I have to hold my nose and pick the lesser of two evils. Trump just offends me less than Hillary does.
Congratulations on voting for evil every 2 years for your entire life.

So tell us, how does that feel? Hillary, jesus, you can't get worse than Screech.
I have never voted for evil. I've been proud of every vote I've made.

I bet you are, Bill Clinton, great guy, completely honest.
Never got the chance to vote for Bill. I wish I could have.

Kahn is a very unsympathetic tool for the democrats. He pimps his own deceased child for the party. Terrible human being

I have heard enough bullshit about the Reverend Mr Khan by the liberal ass kissing sheeple pukes. Here is the real story about an old Clinton crony who started the shit against Trump.

Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections to Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

Khan and his wife Ghazala Khan both appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention to attack, on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s behalf, Donald Trump—the Republican nominee for president. Their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, was killed in Iraq in 2004. Khizr Khan, in his speech to the DNC, lambasted Donald Trump for wanting to temporarily halt Islamic migration to America from countries with a proven history of exporting terrorists.

Since then, Clinton operative George Stephanopoulos—who served as a senior adviser to the president in Bill Clinton’s White House and is a Clinton Foundation donor as well as a host on the ABC network—pushed Trump on the matter in an interview. Trump’s comments in that interview have sparked the same mini-rebellion inside his party, in the media and across the aisle that has happened many times before. The usual suspects inside the GOP, from former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to House Speaker Paul Ryan to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to Ohio Gov. John Kasich, have condemned Trump in one way or another. The media condemnation has been swift and Democrats, as well their friends throughout media, are driving the train as fast as they can.

Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections to Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together - Breitbart

Please feel free to pick this report apart and say, "Breitbart??? You have to be kidding!!"
No comments from the left wing? This is your hero . Why don't you defend him?

I always felt that Kahn had a hidden agenda.

What a worm!

$500,000 to buy a visa through him and he is up there as epitome of the best of muslim immigration to the US?

He holds up the constitution and circumvent the usual system to sell visas to muslims. It might not be "illegal" but it s unfair to those who have to wait years.

I always felt that Kahn had a hidden agenda.

What a worm!

$500,000 to buy a visa through him and he is up there as epitome of the best of muslim immigration to the US?

He holds up the constitution and circumvent the usual system to sell visas to muslims. It might not be "illegal" but it s unfair to those who have to wait years.
Read post #44

He shows a clip of Coulter, who describes this tactic.....she did this 10 years ago....democrats are still playing this game

As a member of the right you support the concept by supporting the socially conservative member's of the GOP.

I'm a little-L Libertarian. Every election cycle I have to hold my nose and pick the lesser of two evils. Trump just offends me less than Hillary does.
Congratulations on voting for evil every 2 years for your entire life.

So tell us, how does that feel? Hillary, jesus, you can't get worse than Screech.
I have never voted for evil. I've been proud of every vote I've made.

I bet you are, Bill Clinton, great guy, completely honest.

‘Other woman’ emerges who could DESTROY Hillary’s White House bid… #Genieo http://ln.is/www.allenbwest.com/m/jjd0E … http://fb.me/4f8m0aIQD

Kahn is a very unsympathetic tool for the democrats. He pimps his own deceased child for the party. Terrible human being
The Hillary campaign thought they had pulled off a major coup but it's quickly turning into a public relations disaster.

Apparently I gave Mr. Kahn more credit than he deserves. He may well be a grieving Father but he has more than an emotional interest in attacking Trump. Sounds like he has a nice little "Buy your way into the USA" program for rich Muslims.

<<<The E-2 and EB-5 are two of the most notoriously abused visa categories that essentially allow wealthy foreigners to buy their way to U.S. residency, and possibly citizenship, with a relatively modest investment,” said Jessica Vaughan, the policy director for the Center for Immigration Studies.>>>
There is no such thing as a "Muslim" EB-5 visa program. ...... :cool:
Looks like someone hit the wrong letter.
H-1B H-2B H-3 Visas | Dallas Texas Attorneys | DFW Lawyers Fort Worth TX |

Ann Coulter Attacks 9/11 Widows

Coulter appeared Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show, and stuck by her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point

BINGO....ho9w the left does it...sends out a parent of a tragedy then has them go off on a republican but we cant' say anything back because of their grief....it's so disgusting what the left does....so fuck these people

Coulter appeared Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show, and stuck by her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point

BINGO....ho9w the left does it...sends out a parent of a tragedy then has them go off on a republican but we cant' say anything back because of their grief....it's so disgusting what the left does....so fuck these people
Ann has also suggested women should have no right to vote. I think her and her supporters should put their money where their mouths are.

Ann has also suggested women should have no right to vote. I think her and her supporters should put their money where their mouths are.

link? And I noticed you avoided the point of what she said....which is true.

The Hillary campaign thought they had pulled off a major coup but it's quickly turning into a public relations disaster.
God your dumb

upload_2016-8-1_21-59-55.png

Plenty of sources if you google it

Ann Coulter: Women Shouldn’t Have The Right To Vote (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

The wife stood there looking like a deer in the headlights because she was mortified that her scumbag husband would show such disrespect for her dead child.

Plenty of sources if you google it

Ann Coulter: Women Shouldn’t Have The Right To Vote (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

She mocks liberal women and the stupid decisions they make....

Forum List

Back