Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

allenbwest.com
— 30 min ago

WHOA: ISIS has message for Muslim father who slammed Trump…

Headlines, social media and the campaign trail all have been dominated for the past several days by Khizr Khan and Donald Trump. (Meanwhile, never mind the new bombshells about Hillary Clinton that have been released, including her and…
Yes thank you. ISIL and Drumpfers have the same exact message.

Don't worry, ISIS still uses the same language as democrats and they hate America almost as much as you leftwingers.
ISIL's platform, if rephrased, is the same as the socially conservative wing of the GOP's platform.

Why doesn't Trump have the families of the people slaughtered in Orlando by a muzzie savage tell what they think about Mr. Khan?

Because that was just about guns and homophobes. It had nothing to do with a religion that said it's totally cool to shoot gays.

Nothing at all.
Their religion and yours has the same views about gays.

Wow, you have no basis in reality. Talk about a dishonest piece of shit....you are it....you are a troll and never have anything to backup your claims.
Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

I have backed up every single one of my claims, most times at your request.

Please. Trump has nothing to do with their son's death. Clinton exploited their son's death. Period.

There are parents whose sons and daughters have been murdered and raped by illegal aliens that are here primarily, and in many cases solely because of the immigration policies of this administration. There are parents whose sons and daughters were murdered due to the decisions Clinton made as Secretary of State. The media ignored those people, and pranced out the Khan's as cheap political fodder.
You know...the Khans have not blamed Drumpf for the death of their son. If you had watched their speech, you would have known that.
Talk about a subversive and a pervert.... They didn't have to it was implied!
No...it was not implied at all...their son died in 2004.....you haven't watched their speech, have you? You only think it's about what your masters tell you it's about. Good Drumpf minion......but not a good critical thinker.

So do tell us what it was about then?

Why doesn't Trump have the families of the people slaughtered in Orlando by a muzzie savage tell what they think about Mr. Khan?

Because that was just about guns and homophobes. It had nothing to do with a religion that said it's totally cool to shoot gays.

Nothing at all.

I'm an atheist and don't really care what two (or more) consenting adults do behind the privacy of their bedroom walls. That's a pretty far cry from "God said kill that guy because he loves the cock!"

allenbwest.com
— 30 min ago

Headlines, social media and the campaign trail all have been dominated for the past several days by Khizr Khan and Donald Trump. (Meanwhile, never mind the new bombshells about Hillary Clinton that have been released, including her and…

Don't worry, ISIS still uses the same language as democrats and they hate America almost as much as you leftwingers.
ISIL's platform, if rephrased, is the same as the socially conservative wing of the GOP's platform.

Wrong....not even close.....

Nothing at all.

I'm an atheist and don't really care what two (or more) consenting adults do behind the privacy of their bedroom walls. That's a pretty far cry from "God kill that guy because he loves the cock!"
As a member of the right you support the concept by supporting the socially conservative member's of the GOP.

Nothing at all.

Wow, you have no basis in reality. Talk about a dishonest piece of shit....you are it....you are a troll and never have anything to backup your claims.
Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

yeah it's a sin, but the old school stuff went out with Jesus, it's why we don't sacrifice animals any more either....no need.

allenbwest.com
— 30 min ago

Wrong....not even close.....
No, pretty damn close actually. You'd just have to negotiate a bit on the punishments. But I'll admit your side benefits there from being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Nothing at all.

I'm an atheist and don't really care what two (or more) consenting adults do behind the privacy of their bedroom walls. That's a pretty far cry from "God kill that guy because he loves the cock!"
As a member of the right you support the concept by supporting the socially conservative member's of the GOP.

I'm a little-L Libertarian. Every election cycle I have to hold my nose and pick the lesser of two evils. Trump just offends me less than Hillary does.

Nothing at all.

yeah it's a sin, but the old school stuff went out with Jesus, it's why we don't sacrifice animals any more either....no need.
Seems that "old school stuff" didn't go out until last summer.

The greatest thing that could ever happen to the GOP, is if evangelicals began living according to Jesus instead of the Old Testament.

allenbwest.com
— 30 min ago

You're worse than a douche bag.

Nothing at all.

I'm a little-L Libertarian. Every election cycle I have to hold my nose and pick the lesser of two evils. Trump just offends me less than Hillary does.
Congratulations on voting for evil every 2 years for your entire life.

allenbwest.com
— 30 min ago

Another brilliant Bripat reply :rolleyes:

Nothing at all.

So tell us, how does that feel? Hillary, jesus, you can't get worse than Screech.

So tell us, how does that feel? Hillary, jesus, you can't get worse than Screech.
I have never voted for evil. I've been proud of every vote I've made.

allenbwest.com
— 30 min ago

Another brilliant Bripat reply :rolleyes:
it's sufficient for the likes of you.

I have never voted for evil. I've been proud of every vote I've made.

I bet you are, Bill Clinton, great guy, completely honest.

Please. Trump has nothing to do with their son's death. Clinton exploited their son's death. Period.

There are parents whose sons and daughters have been murdered and raped by illegal aliens that are here primarily, and in many cases solely because of the immigration policies of this administration. There are parents whose sons and daughters were murdered due to the decisions Clinton made as Secretary of State. The media ignored those people, and pranced out the Khan's as cheap political fodder.
You know...the Khans have not blamed Drumpf for the death of their son. If you had watched their speech, you would have known that.
Talk about a subversive and a pervert.... They didn't have to it was implied!
No...it was not implied at all...their son died in 2004.....you haven't watched their speech, have you? You only think it's about what your masters tell you it's about. Good Drumpf minion......but not a good critical thinker.
YES, it was, and the MSM picked it up and has been running with it since, but you continue to do what you do best, lick the Beasty's C*UNT!

Forum List

Back