Kicked Off His Plane & Called a Terrorist

It sounds like he was identified and put on a No Fly List as a terrorist.
It's been suggested, but it hasn't happened yet and they don't know if it will be before the inauguration. They would like to keep some of these guys from flying back to DC. Can't the judge keep them in jail? Or maybe they haven't caught up with them yet.

I hate to see a grown man cry, though. .

Democrats are proving every day now just how despicable they can get.

Imagine ... a Capitol Policeman getting his brains bashed in ... Bubba's okay with that ... MAGA = killing police is better than defunding ... or so say the coward hiding behind his keyboard, like Senator Cruz peeing himself in the Senate basement ...
Bill Clinton is OK with capitol police getting beat to death?

So you are sticking up for the guys who did this?

View attachment 440914
Did what?
I can't tell what's going on here....can you?
It looks like someone tripped for all I know.

Note: I do see some backpacks....which is pretty much what every ANTIFA member wears.
The stupid MAGA Bitch that got shot breaching the Congressional Hall Barricade was wearing a backpack stupid

So were have the MAGA Rats in that uprising

View attachment 440914
Did what?

Note: I do see some backpacks....which is pretty much what every ANTIFA member wears.
The stupid MAGA Bitch that got shot breaching the Congressional Hall Barricade was wearing a backpack stupid

That doesn’t mean there were no antifa/BLM antagonists present.

Imagine ... a Capitol Policeman getting his brains bashed in ... Bubba's okay with that ... MAGA = killing police is better than defunding ... or so say the coward hiding behind his keyboard, like Senator Cruz peeing himself in the Senate basement ...
Bill Clinton was happy with 86 AMERICANS (men woman and children) getting BURNED ALIVE to defect from his sins

The fact of the matter is that every person wearing trump merch is a threat on sight. This is what they are capable of:

It's been suggested, but it hasn't happened yet and they don't know if it will be before the inauguration. They would like to keep some of these guys from flying back to DC. Can't the judge keep them in jail? Or maybe they haven't caught up with them yet.

I hate to see a grown man cry, though. .
Really? I thought that was the best part.

If the people raiding the building were Trump supporters, why would Cruz be in any danger? If a were him I would have went to my office and hung out for photos.

You're a sniveling. jabbering retard that should have been flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet.

Bill Clinton was happy with 86 AMERICANS (men woman and children) getting BURNED ALIVE to defect from his sins
Look! Over there! Isn't that a deflection? >>>>>>>

View attachment 440914
Did what?

That doesn’t mean there were no antifa/BLM antagonists present.
Can you show us one?

Look! Over there! Isn't that a deflection? >>>>>>>
Squirrel!!

If the people raiding the building were Trump supporters, why would Cruz be in any danger? If a were him I would have went to my office and hung out for photos.

You're a sniveling. jabbering retard that should have been flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet.

Lol, you think these tRumplings know who Anyone besides tRump is?

Forum List

Back