Kicked Off His Plane & Called a Terrorist

The George Floyd officers killed a criminal. They are heroes.
His "CRIME" was passing a counterfeit $20

Yea...real fucking heroes

Glad you admit it was intentional murder though
Nope asshole. Your hero Floyd Ingested a lethal amount of drugs beforehand. You’re a fucking loser again lying LUSH. Slapping you is so easy.
You just claimed the cop was a hero for killing George Floyd you stupid fuck

" The George Floyd officers killed a criminal. They are heroes. "

DO YOU FORGET YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS AS SOON AS YOU MAKE EM TROLL?

Nope asshole. Your hero Floyd Ingested a lethal amount of drugs beforehand. You’re a fucking loser again lying LUSH. Slapping you is so easy.

Hey drunk, lying, uneducated, triggered fuckwad. Sarcasm goes right over your head doesn’t it asshole? Doesn’t it hurt being a stupid fuck like you asswipe? Keep your tantrum up. It’s funny.

[/QUOTE]
Ive been honest this whole time dipshit. Your lies won’t be tolerated fuckwad.
[/QUOTE]Sadly for you...your words are there to be read

Hey drunk, lying, uneducated, triggered fuckwad. Sarcasm goes right over your head doesn’t it asshole? Doesn’t it hurt being a stupid fuck like you asswipe? Keep your tantrum up. It’s funny.
Yea...you're a joke...you're right

Ive been honest this whole time dipshit. Your lies won’t be tolerated fuckwad.
[/QUOTE]Sadly for you...your words are there to be read
[/QUOTE]
Sadly for you, your lies are all over here you communist fuck.

Yea...you're a joke...you're right
Says a pussy coward like you bitch. You’re just pathetic. A lying communist sympathizer who denigrates a woman exercising her legal rights while praising a criminal scumbag. Fuck off asshole.

Says a pussy coward like you bitch. You’re just pathetic. A lying communist sympathizer who denigrates a woman exercising her legal rights while praising a criminal scumbag
NO ONE has the right to attack Congress, you seditious piece of human filth

Well whatever he did, he can sure cry like a little bitch.

Says a pussy coward like you bitch. You’re just pathetic. A lying communist sympathizer who denigrates a woman exercising her legal rights while praising a criminal scumbag
NO ONE has the right to attack Congress, you seditious piece of human filth

AND nobody attacked any member of Congress you LUSH. Sedition? Go back to 2nd grade and learn definitions before embarrassing yourself further. It’s also illegal to do Fentanyl like your hero Floyd did. Yet you cheer him and riot. Seems we’re much more civilized than you savages. Keep it up, I’m happy laughing at you.

So you are sticking up for the guys who did this?

View attachment 440914
Note: Hard rightwing, partisan palookas like mudwhistle only PRETEND to be "ProLife" and for "BlueLivesMatter

The instant that's no longer politically beneficial the turn at the drop of a dime, as you can clearly see.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Well....if you mean do I support cops murdering unarmed women.....no I don't. I don't care what race they are. No cop should be shooting people that aren't a threat to them. But if they are hopped up on meth and coming at them with a knife...then the cop has a right to defend themselves.
And when it comes to abortions.....abortions are murder. I don't care if the baby is going to be an inconvenience....the baby has a right to live.
So I'm not pretending.
However it's clear you're pretending to be a thinking human-being.

The Trumpster cry baby's on Copium...

pepe.jpg

They did kill a criminal. The 8 minutes on the neck could have been handed better.

It sounds like he was identified and put on a No Fly List as a terrorist.
Democrats are proving every day now just how despicable they can get.

View attachment 440914
Did what?
I can't tell what's going on here....can you?
It looks like someone tripped for all I know.

Note: I do see some backpacks....which is pretty much what every ANTIFA member wears.
The stupid MAGA Bitch that got shot breaching the Congressional Hall Barricade was wearing a backpack stupid

So were have the MAGA Rats in that uprising
LUSH denigrating a veteran again. She's worth more than a million of you uneducated communist asssholes. Go fuck off and die scumbag.
I'm a VET you retard. YOU are denigrating ME
Sure you are LUSH. Sure you are. Denigrate you? You're a pathetic lying communist asshole who wouldn't last 30 seconds before crying for help. You denigrated an American veteran exercising her rights who was murdered. You are a disgusting piece of shit.

Officer killed a terrorist. He's a hero.
Fuck off dipshit. He’s a murderer. The George Floyd officers killed a criminal. They are heroes.

Racists should fucking hang.

It sounds like he was identified and put on a No Fly List as a terrorist.
Democrats are proving every day now just how despicable they can get.

View attachment 440914
Did what?
I can't tell what's going on here....can you?
It looks like someone tripped for all I know.

Note: I do see some backpacks....which is pretty much what every ANTIFA member wears.
The stupid MAGA Bitch that got shot breaching the Congressional Hall Barricade was wearing a backpack stupid

So were have the MAGA Rats in that uprising
LUSH denigrating a veteran again. She's worth more than a million of you uneducated communist asssholes. Go fuck off and die scumbag.
I'm a VET you retard. YOU are denigrating ME
Sure you are LUSH. Sure you are. Denigrate you? You're a pathetic lying communist asshole who wouldn't last 30 seconds before crying for help. You denigrated an American veteran exercising her rights who was murdered. You are a disgusting piece of shit.

Officer killed a terrorist. He's a hero.
Fuck off dipshit. He’s a murderer. The George Floyd officers killed a criminal. They are heroes.

Racists should fucking hang.
Then you and your party will be first to the gallows. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back