Kicked Off His Plane & Called a Terrorist

"You're a communist"!!!

15 years ago these same assholes were yelling "You're a Raghead terrorist" and anyone they didn't like.

Get's pretty old and is REALLY predictable
There is a big difference in terrorists primarily muslims blowing up airplanes and having to be banned compared to voters getting fed up with our corrupt Congress and protesting them.

It's a shame that you are so stupid that you can't see the difference.

It sounds like he was identified and put on a No Fly List as a terrorist.
Democrats are proving every day now just how despicable they can get.
So you are sticking up for the guys who did this?

View attachment 440914
Did what?
I can't tell what's going on here....can you?
It looks like someone tripped for all I know.

Note: I do see some backpacks....which is pretty much what every ANTIFA member wears.
The stupid MAGA Bitch that got shot breaching the Congressional Hall Barricade was wearing a backpack stupid

So were have the MAGA Rats in that uprising
LUSH denigrating a veteran again. She's worth more than a million of you uneducated communist asssholes. Go fuck off and die scumbag.
I'm a VET you retard. YOU are denigrating ME
Sure you are LUSH. Sure you are. Denigrate you? You're a pathetic lying communist asshole who wouldn't last 30 seconds before crying for help. You denigrated an American veteran exercising her rights who was murdered. You are a disgusting piece of shit.

Officer killed a terrorist. He's a hero.
Fuck off dipshit. He’s a murderer. The George Floyd officers killed a criminal. They are heroes.

Racists should fucking hang.
I got a tree for you, ready?

Come try and hang me. Bro.

View attachment 440914
Did what?

Note: I do see some backpacks....which is pretty much what every ANTIFA member wears.
The stupid MAGA Bitch that got shot breaching the Congressional Hall Barricade was wearing a backpack stupid

LUSH denigrating a veteran again. She's worth more than a million of you uneducated communist asssholes. Go fuck off and die scumbag.
Sure you are LUSH. Sure you are. Denigrate you? You're a pathetic lying communist asshole who wouldn't last 30 seconds before crying for help. You denigrated an American veteran exercising her rights who was murdered. You are a disgusting piece of shit.

Fuck off dipshit. He’s a murderer. The George Floyd officers killed a criminal. They are heroes.

Shit hanging racists would be mean the end to everyone in the Rev Wright church of hate...the Ob amas, Oprah and so many other racists.

View attachment 440914
Did what?

Shit hanging racists would be mean the end to everyone in the Rev Wright church of hate...the Ob amas, Oprah and so many other racists.

Another White Supremacist, ladies and gentlemen...

View attachment 440914
Did what?

I got a tree for you, ready?

Come try and hang me. Bro.
You say racist need to hang. All I said i got a tree for you. Never said I would hang you, internet tough guy. Lol

View attachment 440914
Did what?

Shhh. you gonna hurt my feelings. NOT.

Dumbass I no longer care about your ignorant race card and I am bell weather.

View attachment 440914
Did what?

Shhh. you gonna hurt my feelings. NOT.

Dumbass I no longer care about your ignorant race card and I am bell weather.
You ain't shit

Forum List

Back