Kid Rocks assistant found dead. Rock is a steafast Trump supporter

You are a sick pathetic turd, as you are mocking a death. Was it also funny when Kennedy got his brains blown out? Watch and laugh you Happy Joy asswipe.

I'm mocking you. I don't know the deceased

You are mocking a death, because that is what shitfaces do................. This gives you joy

No, mocking you, it's quite obvious. But, please take that person's death and mold it into something that suits nothing but your weird conspiracy fantasies.

What conspiracy, please elaborate? All I said was,
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Kid Rocks assistant killed after the Rock endorsed Donald Trump

Which part is not a historical fact?

As if you aren't implying anything, but you also said this:

Dude, he was killed in a car accident.
It was an ATV and there were no witnesses. Got that Dude? Futhermore the Democrats here can not stand the mention of Kid Rock as they call it spam and delete the post.

Is a criminal investigation under way?

Kid Rock's Assistant -- Severe Blow to Head in ATV Fatality (AUDIO)

Yawning

You're such an idiot. :badgrin:

Thank you for the complement. Now can you please explain to me why Republicans object to the people who will be voting or Clinton killing their children before birth, so that America is a better place?

Kid Rock 'beyond devastated' by death of assistant - CNN.com And as Walter Cronkite would say, and that's the way it is.

correlation is not causation. :cuckoo:
Betty Boop babbles again..........................

bettyhat.gif

I'm mocking you. I don't know the deceased
You are mocking a death, because that is what shitfaces do................. This gives you joy

No, mocking you, it's quite obvious. But, please take that person's death and mold it into something that suits nothing but your weird conspiracy fantasies.
What conspiracy, please elaborate? All I said was,
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Kid Rocks assistant killed after the Rock endorsed Donald Trump

Which part is not a historical fact?

As if you aren't implying anything, but you also said this:

Dude, he was killed in a car accident.
It was an ATV and there were no witnesses. Got that Dude? Futhermore the Democrats here can not stand the mention of Kid Rock as they call it spam and delete the post.

Is a criminal investigation under way?

Kid Rock's Assistant -- Severe Blow to Head in ATV Fatality (AUDIO)

Yawning

You're such an idiot. :badgrin:
Thank you for the complement. Now can you please explain to me why Republicans object to the people who will be voting or Clinton killing their children before birth, so that America is a better place?

You want me to tell you why Republicans object to people voting? How much time do you have?

As far as abortions go, Republicans get them too.

Kid Rock 'beyond devastated' by death of assistant - CNN.com And as Walter Cronkite would say, and that's the way it is.

correlation is not causation. :cuckoo:
Betty Boop babbles again..........................

bettyhat.gif

Do you agree or not agree that correlation is not causation? Considering your thread, you should clarify.

he isn't bright or honest enough to either understand or clarify.

Forum List

Back