Kiev to have Talks with Moscow.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
This was reposted at antiwar.com
There is some confusion over which side initiated peace talks, but it mostly unimportant. Both sides certainly have an incentive to end this so far friendly war.

Also worth mentioning here is that Russia has put it's nuclear forces on high alert.
I think there's late news that America/Nato has done the same.

This was reposted at antiwar.com
There is some confusion over which side initiated peace talks, but it mostly unimportant. Both sides certainly have an incentive to end this so far friendly war.
"Yes, we'd like you to get the fuck out of our country. And pay for damages to buildings and cities. And one million dollars to the family of every Ukrainian you've murdered. Oh, and go fuck yourself."

"Yes, we'd like you to get the fuck out of our country. And pay for damages to buildings and cities. And one million dollars to the family of every Ukrainian you've murdered. Oh, and go fuck yourself."
There's something to be read in every reply.
Anger, frustration, and a growing fear of what was the unthinkable becoming the possible.

Peace talks with Russia? LOL They're only a small country with noting going for them other than Oil resources in the ground!

Oh, and nuclear capability that exceeds all other nations on earth.

I think Hunter Biden should be hired as a go-between. After all, he has access to the Old Man.

You live in spoiled America.

I read where the Russians showed up yesterday but the Ukrainians have yet to respond.
I think you're hinting that Russia has more incentive for peace talks than the Ukraine, and I would agree in principle.

The Russian people's resolve is as solid as Putin's and by now it's understood where all this can lead!

For example: A huge US nuclear strike on Russia!

And Americans will be quite confident that no Russian nuclear weapons will get through. They're all rusted up and outdated junk anyway!

Right?

I think you're hinting that Russia has more incentive for peace talks than the Ukraine, and I would agree in principle.

The Russian people's resolve is as solid as Putin's and by now it's understood where all this can lead!

And Americans will be quite confident that no Russian nuclear weapons will get through. They're all rusted up and outdated junk anyway!

Right?

I wasn't hinting at a fuckin' thing, just relating what I read (AP report) on another board last evening......Jeez. :dunno:

Last edited:

Right?
You really are getting ahead of yourself on this, Don.
just saying

You really are getting ahead of yourself on this, Don.
just saying
Yes, I know. But I don't see any risk involved with doing that. Failing safe is a failure that I would be quite happy to wear.

And I know that I'm being heard and I think I've built enough credibility on this board to be trusted to a pretty large degree too.

Well, if Russia has, it only stands to reason that the rest would follow don't you think?
Yes, of course but it doesn't need saying. And it's not getting ahead of yourself to remind us.

You're the one who felt a need to state the obvious. I just called you on that
Meister, I'm really not interested in arguing with you on who said what first. Let's just say that you're right, o.k?

And again, let's say that I'll be the fool if I'm overblowing the possible consequences and getting ahead of myself.

In other words, you will be awarded a reputation on being right on me getting ahead of the game!

Posthumously maybe?

Last edited:
Yes, I know. But I don't see any risk involved with doing that. Failing safe is a failure that I would be quite happy to wear.

And I know that I'm being heard and I think I've built enough credibility on this board to be trusted to a pretty large degree too.
Careful, those that honor themselves can find that it comes to a end too....Just sayin'. ;)

Forum List

Back