"kill The Infidel, Whether He Is Civilian Or Military.”

Seriously, you anti-Christian hysterics need to at least crack a book. Or use google:

Deuteronomy is not God's directive to CHRISTIANS, you loons:

"The book consists of three sermons or speeches delivered to the Israelites by Moses on the plains of Moab, shortly before they enter the Promised Land. The first sermon recapitulates the forty years of wilderness wanderings which have led to this moment, and ends with an exhortation to observe the law (or teachings), later referred to as the Law of Moses; the second reminds the Israelites of the need for exclusive allegiance to one God and observance of the laws (or teachings) he has given them, on which their possession of the land depends; and the third offers the comfort that even should Israel prove unfaithful and so lose the land, with repentance all can be restored.[2]"

Book of Deuteronomy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
distinction without a difference...it's the lets cherry pick the bible ploy.
fact is christianity sprang from judaism and th first christians were jews who lived in israel...

Awesome. I invite our resident anti-Christian, anti-American pukes to flock to this thread and declare how Americans have made this way.

""If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said."

I have to agree. the french are spiteful and filthy, but is that any reason to kill them? And they tend to have a higher Muslim population than their neighboring countries..maybe that lends itself to spitefulness and filthiness. Just sayin.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

Bible doesn't make a distinction between civilian or military with all its calls to kill non-believers either. Glass houses...

There is no "call to kill non-believers" in the bible, and there never has been. Educate yourself.

You seem to be unfamiliar with the Bible. Are you a Christian? Have you read the Bible?

Deuteronomy 20:13
However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

Deuteronomy 13:13-19
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Deuteronomy 13:7-12
If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

There are many more such verses.
Maybe you should educate yourself before you offer up such erroneous opinion. Absolute statements are hard to defend even when there's not a mountain of evidence readily available that contradicts them.

I know the bible quite well, thank you.

Chronicles, Deuteronomy, Samuel...all are OT texts and they are not directed at CHRISTIANS but at HEBREWS.

Do you know what a Christian is? All your so-called evidence that God called upon Christians to kill you are pulling from the Old Testament, and most are from the TORAH..which is written specifically to Jews. As is SAMUEL, which is one of the books that describe the HISTORY of the ISRAELITES.

You understand that Jews are not Christians, right?

Seriously, you anti-Christian hysterics need to at least crack a book. Or use google:

Deuteronomy is not God's directive to CHRISTIANS, you loons:

"The book consists of three sermons or speeches delivered to the Israelites by Moses on the plains of Moab, shortly before they enter the Promised Land. The first sermon recapitulates the forty years of wilderness wanderings which have led to this moment, and ends with an exhortation to observe the law (or teachings), later referred to as the Law of Moses; the second reminds the Israelites of the need for exclusive allegiance to one God and observance of the laws (or teachings) he has given them, on which their possession of the land depends; and the third offers the comfort that even should Israel prove unfaithful and so lose the land, with repentance all can be restored.[2]"

Book of Deuteronomy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
distinction without a difference...it's the lets cherry pick the bible ploy.
fact is christianity sprang from judaism and th first christians were jews who lived in israel...

So you think Jews and Christians are the same.

Got it. Ignore thy name is duhs, you're too stupid to engage.

What's that from, duhs?
look it up yourself ...

I can't look it up, you didn't provide a link or even reference where you got it from.

That's called "plagarism" though in your case, I don't think you're smart enough to deliberately copy the work of someone who is smarter and pass it off as your own. In your case, it's just stupidity.
wrong again! all that's needed is for to highlight the falsely alleged plagiarism. and all will be revealed.
I never pass off others work as my own ,you on the other hand are a master at it .

Whoops, I mistakenly attributed your plagarism to guno.

Poor maligned guano. Told you I couldn't keep you satanists apart...

Guno is not a satanist. He is a Jew. I do not know what Daws believes but I do not believe Daws is a satanist.

Don't worry about it, jeremiah. He can defend himself just fine. He doesn't need you to put the smack down on me. But thanks for stepping up!

What's that from, duhs?
look it up yourself ...

I can't look it up, you didn't provide a link or even reference where you got it from.

That's called "plagarism" though in your case, I don't think you're smart enough to deliberately copy the work of someone who is smarter and pass it off as your own. In your case, it's just stupidity.
wrong again! all that's needed is for to highlight the falsely alleged plagiarism. and all will be revealed.
I never pass off others work as my own ,you on the other hand are a master at it .

Guno is not a satanist. He is a Jew. I do not know what Daws believes but I do not believe Daws is a satanist.
daws is an atheist
saying I'm a satanist is kosher hag's real twisted personality peeking through the veneer of stability.

Christians didn't do that, Daws. Those were Catholic leadership and the Vatican - the doctrine of Catholicism is the antithesis of Christianity. read the Doctrine of Lea. Is there anything more satanic than that?

Christians had nothing to do with the inquisition other than being murdered by the Catholic Church during it just as the Jews were. Please stay with the truth here. Thank you.
false! your rationalization won't fly .
The Spanish Inquisition began in the year AD1233. This is almost three hundred years before the Protestant Reformation.

There were true believers before the Spanish Inquistion as well as before the Protestant reformation - see the book of Acts which predates both. The Christians murdered by the Catholics during Inquisition had their tongues nailed to the roofs of their mouths to stop them from preaching Jesus Christ. Savonarolla and John Hus were both burned at the stake for condemning the evil doctrines taught by the Roman Church. Look it up. The Doctrine of Lea refers to Christians as "the pestilence that the church must be cleansed of - in order to keep the church intact ( in other words let not the truth interfere with our own version of a god we created named Mary - no where found in Scripture- it is a doctrine of devils just as the bible warned us about - those who forbid the eating of meat and forbidding to be married - who was scripture warning Christians about? The Roman Church - doctrines of demons.

Duhs historically employs weird occultism sites as her "verified sources". Duhs is a fruitcake, and I would take ANYTHING she says about anything with about a wheel barrow full of salt.

In fact, Deuteronomy is the reason many Jews rejected (and still reject) Christ.

You should try to find something that's aimed at CHRISTIANS that tells them to kill non-believers. Good luck.

No, I don't believe that is true, KG. The Jews have not believed for a time that the LORD would have mercy upon all. It is written:

For God hath concluded them in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. - Romans 11:32

Who is them? The Jews. What else does God say about the Jews? '
It is written:
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, THERE SHALL COME OUT OF SI'-ON THE DELIVERER, AND SHALL TURN AWAY UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB: FOR THIS IS MY COVENANT UNTO THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.

- ROMANS 11: 26, 27

And again it is written:

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we are worshipping: for salvation is of the Jews. - John 4: 22

I thank My God for the Jewish people. Amen.
Christians didn't do that, Daws. Those were Catholic leadership and the Vatican - the doctrine of Catholicism is the antithesis of Christianity. read the Doctrine of Lea. Is there anything more satanic than that?

Christians had nothing to do with the inquisition other than being murdered by the Catholic Church during it just as the Jews were. Please stay with the truth here. Thank you.
The Spanish Inquisition began in the year AD1233. This is almost three hundred years before the Protestant Reformation.

What on earth are you talking about? You realize that nothing in that post makes any sense at all..right?
you only wish it did not. catholics are christians no matter how you spin it all christians bear the burden of other christians misdeeds

look it up yourself ...

Don't worry about it, jeremiah. He can defend himself just fine. He doesn't need you to put the smack down on me. But thanks for stepping up!

I'm not trying to smack you down, KG. I am just letting you know that Guno is a Jew. I don't know what Daws is.

Duhs historically employs weird occultism sites as her "verified sources". Duhs is a fruitcake, and I would take ANYTHING she says about anything with about a wheel barrow full of salt.
two more falsehoods proudly displayed by kosher hags.
1. I never have used "weird occultism sites" UNLESS YOU CONSIDER BIBLICAL SCHOLARS OCCULT.
2. kosher hag is also suffering under the
delusion
[ diˈlo͞oZHən ] misapprehension · misconception · misunderstanding · mistake ·
misapprehension · misconception · misunderstanding · mistake ·
that I Am female ...
or it's a childish failed attempt at insult ..

1. I never have used "weird occultism sites" UNLESS YOU CONSIDER BIBLICAL SCHOLARS OCCULT.
delusion
that I Am female ...

You are ignoring content by this member.

Save your nonsensical rants for your caseworker, duhs.

Awesome. I invite our resident anti-Christian, anti-American pukes to flock to this thread and declare how Americans have made this way.

""If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said."

I have to agree. the french are spiteful and filthy, but is that any reason to kill them? And they tend to have a higher Muslim population than their neighboring countries..maybe that lends itself to spitefulness and filthiness. Just sayin.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

Bible doesn't make a distinction between civilian or military with all its calls to kill non-believers either. Glass houses...

There is no "call to kill non-believers" in the bible, and there never has been. Educate yourself.
that's a scream coming from you:
try this : Let's examine the Christian bible:
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.Fairly clear, isn't it? Christians are instructed in their "holy" bible to murder persons who do not believe in their god. Why haven't we heard more about this? Because many Christians are content to ignore certain parts of their bible while obsessing about others. And what of those who do not ignore such parts of their "sacred" text? We call them extremists.

Read more: Bible Commands Christians to Kill Nonbelievers Atheist Revolution

That's the Jewish bible, and that is God commanding the Jews, nitwit.
wrong again it's not just the jewish bible it's in the "christian" bible as well.
unless you are making another false distinction as you al la carte christians do.

Deuteronomy 17 Commentary Meaning

delusion
that I Am female ...

if that true, why did you feel the need to answer or do I have to define ignore for you to.?

So far you say that Islam is the enemy of Christianity because of a few fanatical Jihadists. And now over a billion Roman Catholics are following a doctrine that is "the antithesis of Christianity". What other Christian denominations are on your proscribed list? Mormons I bet.
Anglicans, Episcopalians, Seventh Day Adventists? I'd be curious to know which denomination you belong to. Of course you aren't obligated to answer a personal question like that but it would help clarify your position. Holding to a very narrow selective interpretation of the Bible does limit the growth of specialized sects. I think the Westboro Babtist Church has about 70 members.

delusion
that I Am female ...

if that's true, why did you feel the need to answer or do I have to define ignore for you too.?

In fact, Deuteronomy is the reason many Jews rejected (and still reject) Christ.

You should try to find something that's aimed at CHRISTIANS that tells them to kill non-believers. Good luck.

No, I don't believe that is true, KG. The Jews have not believed for a time that the LORD would have mercy upon all. It is written:

For God hath concluded them in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. - Romans 11:32

It is written:
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, THERE SHALL COME OUT OF SI'-ON THE DELIVERER, AND SHALL TURN AWAY UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB: FOR THIS IS MY COVENANT UNTO THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.

And again it is written:

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we are worshipping: for salvation is of the Jews. - John 4: 22

What on earth are you talking about? You realize that nothing in that post makes any sense at all..right?
you only wish it did not. catholics are christians no matter how you spin it all christians bear the burden of other christians misdeeds

Show me in the New testament where Jesus told the church to hunt down those who preached the Gospel and murder them. Show me where Jesus commanded the church to forcibly convert Jews to Christianity or the false cult of Catholicism? Show me where Jesus every told a christian to murder in Gods name. Show me where Jesus ever told his followers to removed the 2nd commandment forbidding idol worship and dividing the 9th commandment into two commandments in order to keep ten? Show me where the disciples forbid the eating of meat on Friday or the selling of indulgences to buy the way out of pergatory for family members. Show me where pergaatory is in the bible, where limbo is in the bible- show me where the bible says Mary is the mother of all mankind ( she isn't) show me where the bible states we must go through Mary for our salvation? You cannot do it. Show me where it forbids preachers to marry? Peter was married! The RCC is a false church. Period.

It is written:

And again it is written:

Show me in the New testament where Jesus told the church to hunt down those who preached the Gospel and murder them. Show me where Jesus commanded the church to forcibly convert Jews to Christianity or the false cult of Catholicism? Show me where Jesus every told a christian to murder in Gods name. Show me where Jesus ever told his followers to removed the 2nd commandment forbidding idol worship and dividing the 9th commandment into two commandments in order to keep ten? Show me where the disciples forbid the eating of meat on Friday or the selling of indulgences to buy the way out of pergatory for family members. Show me where pergaatory is in the bible, where limbo is in the bible- show me where the bible says Mary is the mother of all mankind ( she isn't) show me where the bible states we must go through Mary for our salvation? You cannot do it. Show me where it forbids preachers to marry? Peter was married! The RCC is a false church. Period.
I can't because you know as well as I do he never was on record as saying anything like that.
you also must realise that jesus had nothing at all to do with christianity as we know it the "faith"was invented by his followers as was the way it was organized.
if jesus can back and saw the steaming pile all christianity has made of his teaching he'd either laugh his ass of at the irony or he would smite the shit out of his "followers.

Forum List

Back