🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Davis needs to go to jail

Keys' endless whining is the joining of one butt and one hurt. Gays continue to marry and Polly pissy pants can't do shit about it.

Come now. Keyes can offer his insane murder fantasies for gays, describing in intimate detail how they will be slaughtered and what use each body part from their corpses will be put to.

He is even too much of pussy to do any of that either. A toothless crybaby.

Keys' endless whining is the joining of one butt and one hurt. Gays continue to marry and Polly pissy pants can't do shit about it.

Come now. Keyes can offer his insane murder fantasies for gays, describing in intimate detail how they will be slaughtered and what use each body part from their corpses will be put to.

Oh, he's done the insane murder fantasy thing. Talking about how gays would be slaughtered, how their heads would be put on pikes. He was quite....imaginative. He's clearly put lots of thought into this murder fantasy.

Its what insanity does.

Kim Davis has won.

She stood up in the face of evil and rejected it. There's no means to lose.

The only way an individual loses against evil, is to accept it.

I don't know if she won, but the anti-culture democrats lost once they started taken political prisoners.

Uh-huh.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll, conducted by phone Sept. 7-10 among a random national sample of 1,003 adults, found that 74 percent of respondents believe that equality under the law is most important, while only 19 percent said that religious beliefs should come first. Furthermore, 63 percent of those surveyed said that Davis should be required to issue marriage licenses, compared to 33 percent who disagreed.

Read more at Poll: Most Americans Want Kim Davis Jailed Over Gay Marriage Licenses, Don't Believe in Religious Freedom

So Americans siding against kim by a ratio of about 2 to 1......is 'losing'?

Sigh...math. Ain't it a bitch?

Oh, he's done the insane murder fantasy thing. Talking about how gays would be slaughtered, how their heads would be put on pikes. He was quite....imaginative. He's clearly put lots of thought into this murder fantasy.

Its what insanity does.

Oh, I remember quite well. He is too lazy to carry out any of his murder plans. I'll admit, I do enjoy watching his sullen tears fall from his dead little eyes. lol.

Oh, I remember quite well. He is too lazy to carry out any of his murder plans. I'll admit, I do enjoy watching his sullen tears fall from his dead little eyes. lol.

I almost believe that Keys has murder plans, except you're a democrat and thus repulsed by the concept of telling the truth.. :dunno:

I am Democrat? lol. News to me. Oh, and quite frankly I don't give a shit if you believe me or not.

So Americans siding against kim by a ratio of about 2 to 1......is 'losing'?

Sigh...math. Ain't it a bitch?

2 to 1?

http://www.pollingreport.com/civil.htm

Im my neck of the woods, 38 to 52 is far from 2 to 1..

I know.
barbie-hates-math-518x2741.png

I almost believe that Keys has murder plans, except you're a democrat and thus repulsed by the concept of telling the truth.. :dunno:

I am Democrat? lol. News to me. Oh, and quite frankly I don't give a shit if you believe me or not.

Uncen is kinda funny. He holds his belief like a turd on a string. As if he can pull it away when someone is stupid enough to reach for it.

You're accusing another forum member of harboring murder plans; a little evidence would seem to be needed.

Who said anythng about 'murderous plans'. We said murder fantasies. Which you know .....but intentionally misrepresented anyway.

You never have anything relevant to add to any thread, do you? Just insults and absurd paraphrases.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

You're accusing another forum member of harboring murder plans; a little evidence would seem to be needed.

If you think I am going to sift through Keys' inane prattlings just so you can ignore the link I provide than you're living in a fanasty world. Again, I don't care if you believe me or not.

[
Who said anythng about 'murderous plans'.

MDK did, and you agreed with him.

We said murder fantasies. Which you know .....but intentionally misrepresented anyway.

You never have anything relevant to add to any thread, do you? Just insults and absurd paraphrases.

And you wonder why I view all you leftists as sociopathic liars...

If you think I am going to sift through Keys' inane prattlings just so you can ignore the link I provide than you're living in a fanasty world. Again, I don't care if you believe me or not.

I get it, you're Flame Zone troll, attacking those on the other team. Still, accusing others of planning murder is pretty extreme.

[

Quote him. And me agreeing. You'll find the 'plan' part is something that you added.

What are the odds that you'll give us excuses why you can't?

Laughing....so much for your turd on a string.

Are you stupid, or just THAT dishonest?

EDIT:

Since you cut out where I did in fact quote him - you're just that dishonest.

Typical leftist sociopath.

I get it, you're Flame Zone troll, attacking those on the other team. Still, accusing others of planning murder is pretty extreme.

What 'murder plan'? Odd, every time we ask you to quote the 'murder plan' that you're accusing us of alleging......you only quote yourself.

Can you see why no one really gives a shit what you think on pretty much any topic?

Last chance. Quote MDK accusing Keyes of a 'murder plan'. Or admit you made it up.

[

Quote him. And me agreeing. You'll find the 'plan' part is something that you added.

What are the odds that you'll give us excuses why you can't?

Laughing....so much for your turd on a string.

Are you stupid, or just THAT dishonest?

EDIT:

Since you cut out where I did in fact quote him - you're just that dishonest.

Typical leftist sociopath.

And strike 3. You can't quote anyone alleging Keyes has 'murder plans'. Let alone MDK.

You lied. You were called on your lies. And like clockwork, you start spewing insults when called on your lies.

Yawning......run along.

Uncen still thinks I care about what some random internet twat thinks of me. lol. Get over yourself, mate. You're simply not as important as you think you are.

Forum List

Back