Kim Davis to join the GOP...

Good maybe she will change her dress she's always seen in....Blue denim is so 1970's...

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/26/u...riage-dispute-kim-davis-joining-gop.html?_r=0

I guess the dummies calling her a Democrat can rest their typing fingers now. She is finally switching parties BECAUSE of her stance on gay marriage.

Well this only speaks to the tolerance (or lack thereof) of the Democratic Party.

She needs to do the job she was elected to, but this intolerance for her viewpoints only speak ill of Democrats.

The intolerance of asking her to do her job? How dare they! :mad:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/26/u...riage-dispute-kim-davis-joining-gop.html?_r=0

I guess the dummies calling her a Democrat can rest their typing fingers now. She is finally switching parties BECAUSE of her stance on gay marriage.

Well this only speaks to the tolerance (or lack thereof) of the Democratic Party.

She needs to do the job she was elected to, but this intolerance for her viewpoints only speak ill of Democrats.
:rofl:

She would probably be even MORE accepted had she joined ISIS.

Now that's funny.

It's also funny how none of you condemn ISIS for its views on homosexuals, but are willing to wage war on a single person for holding to their religious beliefs. Tell me, you impetuous little troll, where's that tolerance of yours?

I mean, when you have no argument, you either compare people to terrorists... or to Hitler, like Debbie Wasserman Schultz did to Marco Rubio.

It's about time I put you on my ignore list.

The intolerance of asking her to do her job? How dare they! :mad:

If you would read once in your life Aaron, I said "She needs to do the job she was elected to."

Just set aside her duties as a clerk for a moment, and simply look at the intellectual and philosophical McCarthyism going on within your own (I presume you are a Democrat/Liberal) party. Like I said, there is no tolerance for opposing views or beliefs, not in your party, or the party I used to belong to.

Oh, and you're going to bed without your cheeseburgers tonight. :p

Now that's funny.

It's also funny how none of you condemn ISIS for its views on homosexuals, but are willing to wage war on a single person for holding to their religious beliefs. Tell me, you impetuous little troll, where's that tolerance of yours?

I mean, when you have no argument, you either compare people to terrorists... or to Hitler, like Debbie Wasserman Schultz did to Marco Rubio.

because he said something you dont like?.....geezus....talk about tolerance.....

Now that's funny.

because he said something you dont like?.....geezus....talk about tolerance.....

Look, there are limits to my patience, Harry. When you (not you specifically) compare someone to a group of terrorists, you have crossed a line and are no longer worthy of a response. It's childish, impudent talk that I won't abide by. If you can't attack someone on the merits of their argument, there's no more need for me to acknowledge you.

It has nothing to do with whether I liked what he said or not. It's offensive to the highest order to compare someone with people who routinely slaughter people who don't align with their twisted morals.

Last edited:
So do you? I haven't seen it. Care to take the time to publicly condemn ISIS for killing homosexuals?

ISIS is a bunch of thugs, intolerant monsters who deserve to be destroyed...........They seem to hate homosexuality even more than evangelicals in this country.

No one chased Davis out of the democratic party......she simply went with the party that is as hateful as she is.

It has nothing to do with whether I liked what he said or not. It's offensive to the highest order to compare someone with people who routinely slaughter people who don't align with their twisted morals.

Childish response........One group of monsters (ISIS) acts out their hatred........while another group of intolerant Americans (evangelicals) try to support their hatred on Biblical scriptures......

If the "pen is mightier than the sword", who is more guilty?

So do you? I haven't seen it. Care to take the time to publicly condemn ISIS for killing homosexuals?

ISIS is a bunch of thugs, intolerant monsters who deserve to be destroyed...........They seem to hate homosexuality even more than evangelicals in this country.

No one chased Davis out of the democratic party......she simply went with the party that is as hateful as she is.

"ISIS is a bunch of thugs, intolerant monsters who deserve to be destroyed"

You would have done well just to stop there and I would have agreed with you.

But you just can't go a full sentence without comparing evangelicals to ISIS. The comparison is a non sequitur. Being the evangelical that I am, I know for a fact that we don't kill people who happen to be homosexual.

No, nobody chased her anywhere. But even still, when your own party has no room for different viewpoints, so much so that someone has to switch sides, that speaks volumes about you and your party.

This is a micro example of the evolution of the Democratic Party through the civil rights movement. Quite literally, like the racists of 40-60 years ago, because of her bigotry she found a new home.

Forum List

Back