Kim Jong-Un requiring all North Korean men to have his haircut

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Men of USMB: you'd better hope that Obama doesn't get any ideas from this....

And, if Kim's haircut is the "Chinese Smuggler", what would Obama's be?

The Chicago Grifter?

The BBC reports North Korean men are now being required to have Kim’s signature hair style. Somewhat similar to his father’s bouffant do, the current supreme leader’s hair is somewhat shorter with a cleaner trim along the sides. Occasionally, Kim will have his hair parted down the middle, but it is usually slicked back.

The Korea Times reports not everyone is happy with the order.

“Our leader’s haircut is very particular, if you will,” one person said. “It doesn’t always go with everyone since everyone has different face and head shapes.”

The hair style is referred to as the “Chinese smuggler haircut” because of its resemblance to actual Chinese smugglers.

Reports: Kim Jong-Un requiring all North Korean men to have his haircut - Hot Topics

The Second Amendment is the only thing standing between us and Obama haircuts

Last edited:
He's probably afraid of being knocked off, and wants to have millions of look-alikes running around.

Or, everyone with the hair cut has to pay a royalty to him for his "style".

Eh... I can think of worse hairstyles to be required to wear.

When he forces his people to adopt his figure... then there will be problems.

A Chinese street food vendor with a resemblance to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un smokes a cigarette by his barbecue stall in Shenyang, China, on March 22, 2014. It's a great look!

they could be twins!

There are variations available...

Here is one...........

frizura7.jpg

A Chinese street food vendor with a resemblance to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un smokes a cigarette by his barbecue stall in Shenyang, China, on March 22, 2014. It's a great look!

they could be twins!

It's Jong-Un Style!

Somebody should make a dance youtube.

It's my thread, and CF can say whatever he wants.

So there.

Makes sense. If you look like a tool, if everybody else does too ya wont stand out. :)

I have no clue of this story is true or a load of old tripe but it's funny anyway.

As for people looking like Kim, I believe all women (Not fugly ones) should dress and act like Kim.

kim-basinger-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u26.jpg

Probably gratitude that they live in the U.S. instead of that hell hole of a dictatorship.

Forum List

Back