Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kinda' Makes You Wonder.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Democrats.

Sometimes things slip out and....perhaps tell more than the teller wanted to say.

1. Here is the maniac that the DNC just 'appointed' as DNC Chair....and he says he'll work at building "57 state parties....."

Sound familiar????

2. Perhaps you recall the cryto-Islamist snake saying something very similar....

"....57 states....."

What the heck is that "57" reference that keeps popping up with Democrats?
Ketchup????

3. Or.....this:
"Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC; Arabic: منظمة التعاون الإسلامي‎‎; French: Organisation de la Coopération Islamique), is an international organization founded in 1969 consisting of 57 member states, ...."
Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia

4. Kinda' reminds one of this:
"Obama may have had other help getting into Harvard. As we and others have reported, Manhattan Borough President Percy Sutton said on a New York cable station that he was approached by Khalid al-Mansour, principle adviser to radical Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, to write a letter to Harvard on Obama's behalf. Both the Sutton family and the Obama campaign have denied the veracity of 88-year-old Sutton's statements."
http://news.investors.com/092908-495268-obamas-mcknight-in-shining-armor.htm

No observant individual can look at the aid and comfort Obama gave to Islam can miss the suggestion.

Anybody ready to connect those dots?

Hmm, who could these extra 7 states be? I'd guess:

1. Mexico
2. Saudi Arabia
3. Iran
4. Venezuela
5. China
6. ISIS
7. Yemen or Quatar

Fuck, ask 'em how many nations across the globe we are occupying militarily. How many nations with US military bases/installations?

This is fantastic! This guy makes Wasserman-Schultz look like Ronald Reagan! :biggrin: :banana:

Moonbats unite!

You know, it's really not cool to call leftists "moonbats"

Bats are cute warm furry creatures that reduce parasite population.

The opposite of leftists.

Are there 57 states? No. If they mean including territories then damn well say what they mean, because there are Not 57 states.
List of U.S. states and territories by area - Wikipedia

Who can count? Anyone got an idea of where "57" comes from?

Sure, we can argue about that forever, rather stupidly, but this is america; that's what we do.

Some of us wish to keep it 'America,' while others.....you.....would rather obfuscate and shield the rabid America-haters.

At least it keeps you busy.

Not Traitor Kerrys Hienz wife...

Oh I know, even her catsup is red.

OK, ok.....stop beggin'....

I'll give you a chance to play, too....

Name the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced.

Waiting.

Good Lord woman, do you ever visit coherency? I'm all for you people having your religious war; please do, it wil be very entertaining. Sic 'em.

Are there 57 states? No. If they mean including territories then damn well say what they mean, because there are Not 57 states.
List of U.S. states and territories by area - Wikipedia

Who can count? Anyone got an idea of where "57" comes from?

Sure, we can argue about that forever, rather stupidly, but this is america; that's what we do.

Some of us wish to keep it 'America,' while others.....you.....would rather obfuscate and shield the rabid America-haters.

At least it keeps you busy.

I prefer objective reality hon, you're free to engage in your fantasies and recruit others.

Forum List

Back