🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kinda' Makes You Wonder.....

Not Traitor Kerrys Hienz wife...

Oh I know, even her catsup is red.

OK, ok.....stop beggin'....

I'll give you a chance to play, too....

Name the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced.

Waiting.

Good Lord woman, do you ever visit coherency? I'm all for you people having your religious war; please do, it wil be very entertaining. Sic 'em.
Deflection instead of an answer. Typical troll shill.

Name the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced.

Waiting.

Good Lord woman, do you ever visit coherency? I'm all for you people having your religious war; please do, it wil be very entertaining. Sic 'em.

Waiting.

Or....does your empty post mean, as I've suggested, that there is only one such "religion" that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

Waiting.

Go back to sniffing your model glue.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Or....does your empty post mean, as I've suggested, that there is only one such "religion" that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

Your political system and your military has been partnering with Islamic racial jihadists for decades love. If that truly upsets you you will need to go after all of it. Not a bad idea given that this repeatedly seems to blow up in our faces.

57 States? :laugh:
Maybe he just did a mistake or maybe Tom Perez wants to extend the United States! :D

The US has always been expansionist. Look at how our corporate state military occupies the planet.

You are a dirt-eating, low-life, liar and slanderer of America.....as I said earlier.

"Far from being the Great Satan, I would say that we are the Great Protector. We have sent men and women from the armed forces of the United States to other parts of the world throughout the past century to put down oppression. We defeated Fascism. We defeated Communism. We saved Europe in World War I and World War II. We were willing to do it, glad to do it. We went to Korea. We went to Vietnam. All in the interest of preserving the rights of people.
And when all those conflicts were over, what did we do? Did we stay and conquer? Did we say, "Okay, we defeated Germany. Now Germany belongs to us? We defeated Japan, so Japan belongs to us"? No. What did we do? We built them up. We gave them democratic systems which they have embraced totally to their soul. And did we ask for any land? No, the only land we ever asked for was enough land to bury our dead. And that is the kind of nation we are."
Colin Powell

Waiting.

Apparently you can't type the word ISLAM.

Maybe he just did a mistake or maybe Tom Perez wants to extend the United States! :D

The US has always been expansionist. Look at how our corporate state military occupies the planet.

You are a dirt-eating, low-life, liar and slanderer of America.....as I said earlier.

"Far from being the Great Satan, I would say that we are the Great Protector. We have sent men and women from the armed forces of the United States to other parts of the world throughout the past century to put down oppression. We defeated Fascism. We defeated Communism. We saved Europe in World War I and World War II. We were willing to do it, glad to do it. We went to Korea. We went to Vietnam. All in the interest of preserving the rights of people.
And when all those conflicts were over, what did we do? Did we stay and conquer? Did we say, "Okay, we defeated Germany. Now Germany belongs to us? We defeated Japan, so Japan belongs to us"? No. What did we do? We built them up. We gave them democratic systems which they have embraced totally to their soul. And did we ask for any land? No, the only land we ever asked for was enough land to bury our dead. And that is the kind of nation we are."
Colin Powell

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, look at how objective reality and coherence upsets some folk.

American Hegemony Is Here to Stay

US Hegemony Spawns Russia-China Military Alliance

Graphic: Mapping a Superpower-sized Military

Major Military Bases World-Wide

Geopolitical Outreach: Network of Military Bases
The US has established its control over 191 governments which are members of the United Nations. The conquest, occupation and/or otherwise supervision of these various regions of the World is supported by an integrated network of military bases and installations which covers the entire Planet (Continents, Oceans and Outer Space). All this pertains to the workings of an extensive Empire, the exact dimensions of which are not always easy to ascertain. Known and documented from information in the public domaine including Annual Reports of the US Congress, we have a fairly good understanding of the strucuture of US military expenditure, the network of US military bases and the shape of this US military-strategic configuration in different regions of the World.
Review Article: The Worldwide Network of US Military Bases

These are all the countries where the US has a military presence

The United States Probably Has More Foreign Military Bases Than Any Other People, Nation, or Empire in History
The United States Probably Has More Foreign Military Bases Than Any Other People, Nation, or Empire in History

Waiting.

I'm all for you people having your religious war, please do.

The only thing democrats have going for them anymore is the total support of the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM. The media has come out of the political closet finally and doesn't even pretend to be fair or balanced. CNN is the propaganda arm of the democrat party and democrats are immune from media criticism and scrutiny. Bill Maher is more of a smarmy unfunny comedian but he passes for a media celeb in the left wing mind. He should have been fired for calling the Navy Seal's wife a "stooge" but he didn't even have to apologize. Drunken Chris Matthews goads his left wing "guests" into making profoundly insulting statements and then giggles and cries yeah, yeah. He did it to the wife of the Navy Seal and didn't even have to apologize. I recall Obama forgetting the number of states in the Union and the media ignored it and here we have another example and all we hear from the media is whether Sessions talked to the Russian ambassador.

Colin Powell

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, look at how objective reality and coherence upsets some folk.

American Hegemony Is Here to Stay

US Hegemony Spawns Russia-China Military Alliance

Graphic: Mapping a Superpower-sized Military

Major Military Bases World-Wide

Geopolitical Outreach: Network of Military Bases
The US has established its control over 191 governments which are members of the United Nations. The conquest, occupation and/or otherwise supervision of these various regions of the World is supported by an integrated network of military bases and installations which covers the entire Planet (Continents, Oceans and Outer Space). All this pertains to the workings of an extensive Empire, the exact dimensions of which are not always easy to ascertain. Known and documented from information in the public domaine including Annual Reports of the US Congress, we have a fairly good understanding of the strucuture of US military expenditure, the network of US military bases and the shape of this US military-strategic configuration in different regions of the World.
Review Article: The Worldwide Network of US Military Bases

Best you can do is refer to bases???????

Wow!

The Colin Powell quote really put you in your place, huh?

Gotta leave a mark!

Excellent!

Waiting.

I'm all for you people having your religious war, please do.

Actually, the discussion wasn't about religions....it was about Islam.

Know the difference?

List of U.S. states and territories by area - Wikipedia

Who can count? Anyone got an idea of where "57" comes from?

They are counting the 6 territories and Washington D.C. as States.
Idiots on the far left want them as States so badly they have convinced themselves that they have become States.
Talk about losing their sanity with reality. :cuckoo: :lmao:
Yeah, the Libs want those 7 for more Electoral votes. The popular vote can't win them anything except a participation trophy.

Hmm, who could these extra 7 states be? I'd guess:

1. Mexico
2. Saudi Arabia
3. Iran
4. Venezuela
5. China
6. ISIS
7. Yemen or Quatar

Fuck, ask 'em how many nations across the globe we are occupying militarily. How many nations with US military bases/installations?

Having military bases in a foreign nation is only done at the request of that nation, and the US does not occupy any country militarily.

God Damn! I gotta admit you conservatives (sic) are right!

It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!

While the party that supports having the Ten Commandments (i.e ancient Jewish law) posted in our court houses would never think of imposing religious based laws that severely limit our individual freedoms.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

"I can't tell if this horse is stupid or if he's just pretending to be stupid".

List of U.S. states and territories by area - Wikipedia

Who can count? Anyone got an idea of where "57" comes from?
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states. I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

Obama misspoke and said 57 instead of 47 is my best guess.

Forum List

Back