KKK's activity in Arkansas.

It looks like they are actual municiple entities. There is an entire network of these little hamlets.

HolyIslamville might be the largest.

Holy Islamville South Carolina Holy Islamville
Haha, America is obviously going crazy. Why don't our Government control this sphere of social life. I hardly imagine who live in Holy Islamville. that is why islamophobia is one of the most "popular" fear among our citizens.

Despite the grammar, I am guessing you think our gov't should do something about these muslim "villages"?

What do you suggest?

I kinda like the idea, to be honest. I wonder if there is a EveryonesucksIwannabeAloneVille.

It looks like they are actual municiple entities. There is an entire network of these little hamlets.

Haha, America is obviously going crazy. Why don't our Government control this sphere of social life. I hardly imagine who live in Holy Islamville. that is why islamophobia is one of the most "popular" fear among our citizens.

Despite the grammar, I am guessing you think our gov't should do something about these muslim "villages"?

What do you suggest?
I am sorry, English isn't my first language. I would like our Government to prohibit creation of such villages. You will see: fistly they build such "a Meccaville" and then they demand sharia to become they official laws. I won't surprise if some Christians or others live in this damned village.

What do you suggest?
I am sorry, English isn't my first language. I would like our Government to prohibit creation of such villages. You will see: fistly they build such "a Meccaville" and then they demand sharia to become they official laws. I won't surprise if some Christians or others live in this damned village.

I understand. I am sorry you have to learn english. It is not an easy language.

I have no real problem with these villages. They must either be private land or conform to the laws that govern every township.

As for them demanding Sharia Law, they can demand all they want but until they amend the US Constitution it is illegal.

What do you suggest?
Why do you guess I would want the government to do anything about these muslim villages?

Should the government allow all Christian villages? How about all white villages? Surely they should be welcomed just like all muslim villages are. If there can be an all muslim village there should be an all KKK village.

They do have every right to put up the billboard if the owner consents to allow that ad. People also have every right to feel that they are intolerant for doing so. Same with communities like "Holy Islamville."

The KKK has a history of rape, murder and violence.

The Black Panthers scare white people with their black blankness.

So yeah, same thing :rolleyes:

Do some checking. The Black Panthers have killed FAR more people since the 60s then the KKK. The numbers aren't even close. They far out do the KKK or actually EVERY white hate group in rape and violent acts to. The Black Panthers are just the KKK on steroids for blacks!

The major difference is the VAST majority of white people condemn the KKK, but the vast majority of black people support the Black Panthers.

The sad fact is that rising black violence will make groups like the KKK attractive. Every time some old white guy gets played in the knockout game or some white kid gets burned alive the KKK gets new members.

The KKK should have died out by now. It should have been drowned in a tide of joyous diversity. Instead the KKK is bigger, stronger and more active than at any time since the heyday of the 30s.

The sad fact is that rising black violence will make groups like the KKK attractive. Every time some old white guy gets played in the knockout game or some white kid gets burned alive the KKK gets new members.

The KKK should have died out by now. It should have been drowned in a tide of joyous diversity. Instead the KKK is bigger, stronger and more active than at any time since the heyday of the 30s.
This ^

Do some checking. The Black Panthers have killed FAR more people since the 60s then the KKK. The numbers aren't even close. They far out do the KKK or actually EVERY white hate group in rape and violent acts to. The Black Panthers are just the KKK on steroids for blacks!

The major difference is the VAST majority of white people condemn the KKK, but the vast majority of black people support the Black Panthers.

Yeah except you have nothing...nothing to back that bullshit up. Thanks for trying tho

It's pathetic the obvious lies you are willing to tell...

Mark Clark, sitting in the front room of the apartment with a shotgun in his lap, was on security duty. He was shot in the heart and died instantly.[18] His gun fired a single round which was later determined to be caused by a reflexive death convulsion after the raiding team shot him; this was the only shot the Panthers fired.[4][19][20]

Automatic gunfire then converged at the head of the south bedroom where Hampton slept, unable to awaken as a result of the barbiturates the FBI infiltrator had slipped into his drink. He was lying on a mattress in the bedroom with his pregnant fiancée, who was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with their child.[18] Two officers found him wounded in the shoulder, and fellow Black Panther Harold Bell reported that he heard the following exchange:

"That's Fred Hampton."
"Is he dead?... Bring him out."
"He's barely alive.
"He'll make it."

Two shots were heard, which it was later discovered were fired point blank in Hampton's head. According to Johnson, one officer then said:

"He's good and dead now."[21]

The Black Panthers were systematically executed...stop posting stupidity...hook.

Yeah except you have nothing...nothing to back that bullshit up. Thanks for trying tho

Blacks kill more blacks than the KKK ever did - JSOnline

black kill more blacks than the KKK

and we can also discuss the black on white crime rate

conclusion black males are more violent than the KKK

Hey Stupid Ass...how about passing a reading course!!!!

The bullshit assumption and lie thrown out was that the Black Panthers killed more whites than the KKK.

So either you are too stupid to understand what was said or you are typically squirming like a little bitch and trying to deflect from the actual ignorant statement made.

Forum List

Back