Klobuchar eviscerates Ted Cruz in must-see takedown

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I actually really liked Klobuchar when she ran for POTUS. She seemed to have a heart, common sense, and a limited amount of bipartisanship. I'd Vote for her over Trump. I really like Chris Christie as well. He's a very principled man who wants to do the best for the country. Loved working for his campaign!

The Senate Rules Committee voted 14-1 to approve reforms to the Electoral Count Act, which would help prevent another effort to overturn the election results. Ted Cruz (R) was the only NO vote.

Klobuchar just railed against Montana doing away with same-day voter registration. “Voting rights” “crisis,” etc. Fact: *New York* voters just heavily rejected instituting that very practice in 2021.

Two things: At what point did she talk about Cruz? She talked about a bunch of other nonsense that bored me to tears.

Second, "eviscerating" someone is easy to do when you don't have the balls to face the person. Kobluchar's a diseased twat who's a coward...

Klobuchar just railed against Montana doing away with same-day voter registration. “Voting rights” “crisis,” etc. Fact: *New York* voters just heavily rejected instituting that very practice in 2021.
She is a Prog rubber stamp with a nasty sneer. another political middleman who steals from a neighbor to give to another neighbor while admonishing the elites.

Two things: At what point did she talk about Cruz? She talked about a bunch of other nonsense that bored me to tears.

Second, "eviscerating" someone is easy to do when you don't have the balls to face the person. Kobluchar's a diseased twat who's a coward...
watch the full interview again, grandpa

watch the full interview again, grandpa

It's over 10 minutes long and I've got things to do.

As I said, it's easy to "eviscerate" someone when you're too big a fucking pussy to say your bullshit to their face. This is nothing. Show me a video of her "eviscerating" Ted Cruz to his face and then you'll see some interest.

I really don't give a fuck what she said because she was totally unchallenged when she said it.

The fact that you're impressed by that speaks volumes about you...

It's over 10 minutes long and I've got things to do.

As I said, it's easy to "eviscerate" someone when you're too big a fucking pussy to say your bullshit to their face. This is nothing. Show me a video of her "eviscerating" Ted Cruz to his face and then you'll see some interest.

I really don't give a fuck what she said because she was totally unchallenged when she said it.

The fact that you're impressed by that speaks volumes about you...
i actually like Ted Cruz, but pretended i'm for Klobuchar just to get a reaction out of butthurt right-wingers like you. if you'd pay attention more, grandpa, you'd know i like Cruz

i actually like Ted Cruz, but pretended i'm for Klobuchar just to get a reaction out of butthurt right-wingers like you. if you'd pay attention more, grandpa, you'd know i like Cruz

I'm rather certain you're bipolar.

Oh, and I'm pro-choice, support gay marriage and allowing gays to serve in the military.

Stop me when I get too "right wing" for you.

Dipshit...

I actually really liked Klobuchar when she ran for POTUS. She seemed to have a heart, common sense, and a limited amount of bipartisanship. I'd Vote for her over Trump. I really like Chris Christie as well. He's a very principled man who wants to do the best for the country. Loved working for his campaign!

She’s definitely too moderate for me, but she’s clearly intelligent and has basic common sense about election integrity. Cruz is an evil sack of shit. Some republicans are just fucking stupid like Boebert or Green, but Ted is one of the smart ones. He knows how to appeal to his Neanderthal base and exploit them for his own gain.

She of course raises the great point of how many republicans knew Biden had won legitimately, but unfortunately to republican voters, they just pretend they are all RINO’s as a knee jerk reaction to them opposing Trump. They weren’t RINO’s before but they conveniently are now! Republicans are morons and in a cult.

LOL.....I'm not a Ted Cruz man myself but damn, you have shit for taste in politicians. :laughing0301:

LOL.....I'm not a Ted Cruz man myself but damn, you have shit for taste in politicians. :laughing0301:
here are all the politicians i like

Christie
Trump
Maxine Waters
Bolsonaro
Orban
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Boebert
MTG
Bernie
Cotton
Hawley
Mastriano
Swalwell
Ted Lieu

all the crazies, basically!

I think it's funny when some chucklehead like you decides you know all about someone and then, when you're shown otherwise, your only response is "Whatever..."

You're not real fuckin' bright, are ya'?
i'm sure you're a great guy, happy now? jesus

She’s definitely too moderate for me, but she’s clearly intelligent and has basic common sense about election integrity. Cruz is an evil sack of shit. Some republicans are just fucking stupid like Boebert or Green, but Ted is one of the smart ones. He knows how to appeal to his Neanderthal base and exploit them for his own gain.

She of course raises the great point of how many republicans knew Biden had won legitimately, but unfortunately to republican voters, they just pretend they are all RINO’s as a knee jerk reaction to them opposing Trump. They weren’t RINO’s before but they conveniently are now! Republicans are morons and in a cult.

If you are not in a cult. Prove it. Say anything you do not like about Biden. You will not. You are in a cult.

If you are not in a cult. Prove it. Say anything you do not like about Biden. You will not. You are in a cult.
I like Biden but I have legitimate criticisms of him at the same time. You, on the other hand, suck Trump’s dick 24/7 and defend ANYTHING he does.

Forum List

Back